Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Master
Two people? This doesn't sound something unique to you and your friend.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:35 AM
leadville

As I wrote earlier in the thread: "Good luck with your research into any (potential) spiritual aspects of tinnitus. I don't suppose anyone can prove it doesn't have any such linkage just as no-one will be able to prove it does. And it's a possibility that sometimes, for some individuals, the beginning of clairaudience might start with sounds similar to tinnitus sounds."
Old 15-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Two people? This doesn't sound something unique to you and your friend.

Yes may or may not be unique between the two of us at the moment but I still think there's a connection worth looking into imo, spiritual and tinnitus I'm going keep a open mind on it and keep learning.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
And thank you for your message leadville, we see what transpires learning more about tinnitus issues.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Experiencer
I also suffer from tinnitus. Good to know that I'm not alone with this problem.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 07-01-2020, 02:59 PM
Master
I also don't get what this is doing in Angels topic?

For all tinnitus sufferers, check out Motivational Doc's clips on YouTube. He has quite a lot on them as some things work for some and not for others. So just try and see if something in there alleviates your tinnitus.

Also binaural beats sometimes help me, Venus resonance. Also on YouTube.

For a number of people it has to do with chronic infection/inflammation of the Eustachius tube.
I'm thinking that may be part of my cause.
Another is neck & head injury.

Also, there are people who charge grains with a specific vibration to cure all kinds of things. There is also options there for tinnitus, to cure it.
I cannot take them because of epilepsy and it working on the same part of the brain.
I'm also not sure how this therapy is called. Maybe part of kineology. Contact an alternative therapist.

In Chinese medicine there's also options.
Do research, find out what options are for you. It often is NOT related to ear damage from e.g. loud music at all.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:28 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I also don't get what this is doing in Angels topic?

It's here because some think there's a spiritual connection.....

Quote:
For all tinnitus sufferers, check out Motivational Doc's clips on YouTube. He has quite a lot on them as some things work for some and not for others. So just try and see if something in there alleviates your tinnitus.

Also binaural beats sometimes help me, Venus resonance. Also on YouTube.

Anything that helps is a bonus but please be realistic in your expectations. Habituation is the most reliable way of coping with tinnitus but for some achieving that can be exceedingly difficult and some don't get there.

Quote:
For a number of people it has to do with chronic infection/inflammation of the Eustachian tube.
I'm thinking that may be part of my cause.
Another is neck & head injury.

Which is why a medical professional needs to be consulted if only to rule out the more-obvious, but perhaps no more likely, potential causes.

Quote:
Also, there are people who charge grains with a specific vibration to cure all kinds of things. There is also options there for tinnitus, to cure it. It would be interesting to learn from you what cure there is.

There is no cure but some may be helped by certain interventions. So called alternative therapies have not been shown to work predictably although it's always likely there will be an odd individual who claims it can and did. It can't be proved that didn't happen but an odd individual's claim isn't verifiable proof it did.

Quote:
I cannot take them because of epilepsy and it working on the same part of the brain.
I'm also not sure how this therapy is called. Maybe part of kineseology. Contact an alternative therapist.

In Chinese medicine there's also options.
Do research, find out what options are for you. It often is NOT related to ear damage from e.g. loud music at all.

It's true it may not be down to mechanical ear damage but it may be idiopathic. If you're seeking help please try to remain positive while being realistic when looking at so-called cures. If there were a cure it would be being used already. Habituation may be the most effective way to cope.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:30 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
I also suffer from tinnitus. Good to know that I'm not alone with this problem.

I wish none of us were sharing it.....
Old 07-01-2020, 03:34 PM
leadville

Sufferers are advised to consult with either of these agencies:

in the UK

https://www.tinnitus.org.uk/

In the USA

https://www.ata.org/

in Canada

https://www.chs.ca/tinnitus-and-hyperacusis

in Australia

http://www.tinnitus.asn.au/

These bodies know more about tinnitus and help/support than anyone else is likely to know.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:01 PM
I am prob older than some here, I dunno, but I thought it was just known - even before
Louise Hay came onto the scene that, "Like above, so below" ---

or what our sub or unconscious mind believes - happens.
Proverbs - a man is what he thinks.

But, the UN conscious mind is just that, ha - so we may be thinking
consciously, "I want to get well" -
when UNconsciously we have been programming into it with
all sorts of beliefs, (many others have said to us):

"I'm a piece of blank. I'm a loser. Everything I touch gets ruined.
No one is ever going to truly love me. Money is SO hard to make..."
and on it goes.
Sore throat? What are you not expressing, thus, blocking the energy to that area?

So, say, you have an unconscious laziness or you procrastinate growing...so, you continue drinking, losing more enthusiasm,
don't exercise, watch Crime TV...instead of praying, meditating, walking, going to that weekly Buddhist meeting...that is
programming your unconscious mind ---thennnnnn---

it manifests physically, voila.
Stomach aches, rashes, gaining weight, lack of sleep,
a Chronic lethargy---anything that slows you down more.

An example: Since you don't really want to 'move forward' with
your spiritual awakening, (for all sorts of reasons that all boil down to fear), ---you break your toe, sprain your ankle,
hurt your knee, slip and mess up your hip,

drop a rock on your foot...and on it goes...'something', a couple xs a year!

You stop yourself moving fwd...physically and spiritually.

Sooooo, when we have chronic ear issues of any kind ---what does that say to you?
There is something or someone you do not want to hear...or listen to.
Is it conscious? Not so much.

These are just small examples...what's in your head - goes to the body eventually...to your organs, your elbow or your ears, etc.

Find the root psychological (or spiritual) reason. And all this can be tested by yourself - don't believe me, please.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru