Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-05-2019, 05:41 AM
Knower
The Good, the bad and the serpent

The [good Lord] created Adam and Eve for "eternal life" and put them in Eden. He allowed them to eat from any fruit , except the one of [knowledge of good end evil]. They didn't know they were naked, didn't feel the emotion of shame, yet.

The [evil] serpent, said to Eve, that what [the good Lord] has said about eating the forbidden fruit is NOT TRUE. For, the Lord knew ,that the day they eat from the tree, Adam and Eve would became gods [ knowing good and evil] , just like their creator(s) is/are.

They ate from it, they didn't LITERALLY die, but they felt shame, of the awareness that they were naked. So when the Lord came, Adam hid, out of shame.

Then the [good] lord got angry and cursed them all. The cursed the snake to creep on the ground for the rest of its life, and vanished men from the garden. Obviously, the snake didn't have the appearance we know today, before it was cursed. It was different.

------
The ones who have the feeling of "eternal life" are the animals. They dont have awareness of their existence, they behave as if thet are going to live forever.They don't have sense of time or future, they dont know that death exists and they are not afraid of death, at least untill their last moments...They also don't feel shame of being naked.

--------
Is the [good Lord] someone who left Adam and Eve in a position of ignorance abouy theiir existence. Is the [evil] sepent someone who gave them light and knowledge of something that was a [truth]
The serpent was aware of [good and evil], he was aware of what reaction can be exoected from the creator[s]. Did the serpent did this just because is an enemy of the lord or because he cared about Adam and Eve? The serpent should have expected god's anger towards itself, but acted anyway.And became a creeper for life.

I guess ignorance would bring feeling of security, and knowledge would bring fear of death. I guess, wisdom comes with a price. Is the serpent really bad and is the creator[s] really good. And are our perception of [good and evil] objectively correct towards objective truth and wisdom or they are just a matter of subjective perception?

---------
My aim is not no judge the Bible or the Lord ,or to hurt Christian followers. I just share what I think i see in the genesis.

Lucci- "light" ; ferre-"to bring" ( from latin) , I know you know, i just remind it. Luciferre doesn't seem negative name.

To me it seems that "the garden of Eden" is a metaphore for a very particular state of consciousness.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:51 AM
Knower
And what's with the emotion of shame, this I feel has great importance to understand...
Old 14-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Master
What else is particular to humanity?

How about, "conscience"?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-05-2019, 07:27 AM
depthsee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What else is particular to humanity?

How about, "conscience"?

If we surpress feeling of guilt, it is typical to experience shame. Done this, I have :)
Old 10-06-2019, 02:15 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
And what's with the emotion of shame, this I feel has great importance to understand...

Humans are a social animal and throughout evolution depended greatly on our group, tribe, society, to keep us alive. Shame is the sense that there is something about us that does not conform to the expectations and standards of our society and if we don't want to threaten our place in it, we should figure it out and change. This tends to create and maintain a common group identity of "who/how we are", and helps to maintain harmony within the group as all have a natural tendency to conform themselves to this perceived "right" standard.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:28 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun

Lucci- "light" ; ferre-"to bring" ( from latin) , I know you know, i just remind it. Luciferre doesn't seem negative name.

To me it seems that "the garden of Eden" is a metaphore for a very particular state of consciousness.

I didn't know that about the name Lucifer. That is very interesting. Thanks!
I suppose if someone had an interest in keeping you in the dark, then Luciferre could be seen as a negative name. I tend to think that if God leaves any tracks behind, they take the shape of irony.

As a state of mind, the garden of Eden kind of reminds me of the 100 acre woods. The kind of place we enjoyed visiting at a time in life when we were relatively innocent of the knowledge of good and evil, and it was up to someone else to see that our needs were met. At some point along the way we decided it would be great to be grown up and had to leave the forest and pooh bear behind and learn about good and evil to survive in the world. No matter how old I get I have a strong memory (real or imagined ?) of what that time felt like, and I often feel how nice it would be to get back there for a while. Strangely, I even sometimes feel a bit guilty for having left???
Old 12-06-2019, 06:00 AM
Master
"Paradise".

Equated with Heaven, Eternity, and the timeless.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-06-2019, 02:55 PM
ketzer

"They ate from it, they didn't LITERALLY die,"

Didn't they? Perhaps not in that moment, but it seems to me they eventually died, as have all of their descendants.

I think it is an interesting debate among religious scholars as to whether the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil are intended to be the same tree.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_life_(biblical)

It makes sense to me that they are one in the same. It is perhaps a good thing that when one eats of that tree, the life one gets eventually comes to an end. The knowledge of good and evil can be a difficult thing to swallow, one can only eat so much of it at a time.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

lucifer is the light of SIN (prince of darkness).

Anagram of lucifer: cruel if

This indicates a flaw in reasoning. IF I do this, IF that happens...

The structure of the mind is as follows: who, what, where, when, how, why (followed by if, then, so)

These are FIXED POINTS that never change.

When you've committed a sin or made an error or a mistake, the light is knowledge of evil and knowledge of wrong.

For example, people think lucifer is the light of life (as if that were a good thing). WHAT A SIN! He's NOT the light of life. That's WRONG.

Only scripture is the light of life, nothing else. Lucifer is not the light of life.

He is the light of sin. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Zkie4susA

Listen here https://youtu.be/rk0ULgIjKWY

Listen here https://youtu.be/tV1-MA_xyx8

There's a bad confusion in which people think satan and lucifer are synonymous names indicating one singular entity. NO. They are two distinct entities.

If you have ever seen them, you would understand.

Lucifer is the one who was beautiful. Satan is not beautiful at all. Satan is an ugly reptilian-like creature. Satan is not, and never was, and never will be anything beautiful to look at.

Lucifer is the archangel who rebelled. Lucifer, who was once God's most beloved, is no longer beautiful as he terribly defaced himself as a means of hurting me.

He covered his face in black ink knowing full well that God forbids tattoos (Leviticus 19:28). He covered his forehead, face, neck, arms, hands, knuckles, chest, stomach... COVERED IN THE SINS OF HIS OWN DOING.

He says he did me some sort of favor yet all the while he was severely offending, violating and torturing me. He knew it but kept on doing it. Each time he got a tattoo I suffered sleep paralysis and had visions of his tattoos while suffering physically, in MY flesh. Then he would post a picture of the tattoo to horrify me. He knew and kept right on doing it while I burned and screamed in Hell (which he calls paradise because he's completely sick, twisted and insane).

I suffer in MY flesh and body every tattoo he got on his. Can you even fathom that?!

-------

In the following song, when she sings "father lucifer, you never looked so sane" she's speaking LIKE A SERPENT (because she is one). She's being sarcastic. If you saw him, and if you knew him, you would know he was once beautiful but now looks hideously insane. He got the word BOSS tattooed across his forehead, then covered it up with a big black blob of ink. He looks absolutely ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KCXEp379og

Lucifer and satan are both evil but for someone like me, subjugated to suffer the both of these creatures, God in any form became the ultimate offender. How? Why?

Because I do not like to be choicelessly, forcefully subjugated. It causes me a very severe vomit that is of exceeding cruelty. And that's just the vomit...

-------

Another thing I will clarify: MORNING STAR

Both lucifer and jesus are called the morning star. People don't understand it and end up thinking that lucifer and jesus are the same being. Sigh...

Morning star is a title of RULERSHIP. During a time, lucifer is the ruler (the morning star). This is when people live in rebellion and love their sins. Liars and their lies will rule (prevail, triumph).

Then, Jesus becomes the morning star (ruler). People will love the Lord. TRUTH will prevail and triumph.

--------

Another clarification: in Matthew 16:23 Jesus calls Peter satan. Peter ISN'T satan but the word satan is being used as a synonym for LIAR. When a person lies, you could call them a liar or you could call them satan. See the point I'm making? Saying that lucifer is satan is simply calling him a liar (because he IS a liar). But to say that anybody on earth is the actual satan is false. The actual satan is a reptilian-like creature (relative species of those extraterrestrial space aliens whom Christians call nephilim).

I hope none of that was too confusing!!

-------

I am awake in eternity. It's a suffering thing. The story in the garden is that Adam and Eve created life = they became parents and thereby knew good and evil (as any first-time loving, intelligent, honest and truthful parent will tell you).

Becoming a parent for the first time is like dying. The former you is forever gone. A new person emerges; you are now mother or father. You will know all the evils your child will face in this world. You will know that you cannot protect your child from being hurt in this world. You will know danger like you never knew it before. You will know that some day, your child will die.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:28 PM
ketzer

When I was a young child, I always had to share a bedroom with my brothers as we had a large family and only so much space. So when I was allowed to sleep on the sofa, or in a sleeping bag on the floor, I liked it and thought it was a big adventure. But it was a bit scary out there by myself. I would lay awake at night in the big dark room and listen to the silence and stare into the dark. My mind would struggle to hear things in that silence, and make out forms in the darkness. I would think for a second maybe I heard a whisper, or though I could see a face hovering over me in the darkness. Sometimes I would get to scared and have to turn on the light. And then I would see that the tall dark form that looked like a hooded person in the corner, was really just a coat rack.