Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 09-06-2019, 09:41 PM
Knower
Oh yes! But of course we can't really prove the Sun is conscious or sentient, nor can we disprove it. So I'd rather assume the Sun is self-aware, or at least capable of some alien feeling, and not preemptively disregard it as a lifeless object. We define Earthly life by a fairly strict set criteria, yet this energy that flows through us, Earth, and the Sun is a force beyond our understanding. Especially something as clearly energetic and lively as the Sun. I will assume it is aware of me, and avoid disrespecting it, even if only for my own safety. As far as our little fleshy bodies are concerned, stars are pretty much all-powerful.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 25-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Experiencer
Ive always believed the sun was sentient it triggered my soul to life as my soul group passed it not in this 3d existence though i thank it for my souls life my human life plus giving life to every living being and animal on the fare planet
Old 27-09-2019, 04:11 AM
Master
In animism, everything, including the sun, has a spirit: a spirit you can talk to.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Knower
For Hindus the sun, know as Sūrya (soorya), is a form of Vishnu. So yes, a conscious god.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:16 PM
ImthatIm

Inside the sun is where the eternal blue peta Lives.
It is very conscious and aware.

This is a sun ceremony. Wiwanyang wacipi
Old 23-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I sit out in the sun a number of times during the week. It helps a lot because of my mental illness and what is defined as a third eye. I have felt various types of energy from the sun as if it was from a movie or something and even visual affects on my eyes. Really interesting to me!
Old 24-10-2019, 07:14 AM
Guide
The sun IS the god that sparked life on earth
Old 26-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Well, yes the Sun is conscious.
“God sleeps in the rock, dreams in the plant, stirs in the animal, and awakens in man.” ~ Ibn Arabi

The Sun:

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Color

I love the Sun!
I have experienced everything around me as conscious -
filled with life; pulsing and breathing with awareness, (more than once, ha).

Would I pray or talk to a tree or the sun to help me with anything?
No. Nor an angel for that matter.
I would, and do go to the Source of the tree and the little teeny sun for all my wants and needs, tho.

I mean the Sun is neat, so are the huge trees on my property but -
it's the Creator of them, giving them life that I am interested in.

Sorry, I felt to say this. Don't hate me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2019, 11:30 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love the Sun!
I have experienced everything around me as conscious -
filled with life; pulsing and breathing with awareness, (more than once, ha).

Would I pray or talk to a tree or the sun to help me with anything?
No. Nor an angel for that matter.
I would, and do go to the Source of the tree and the little teeny sun for all my wants and needs, tho.

I mean the Sun is neat, so are the huge trees on my property but -
it's the Creator of them, giving them life that I am interested in.

Sorry, I felt to say this. Don't hate me.

I see the Creator in you Miss H.