Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
Choice on a human level and spiritual level are difficult to unite.

I don't think all people choose to be reincarnated. Some are stronger minded than others and some are swept with the times or the obsession with physicality.

I remember talking to a gifted clairvoyant in my family who said that my grandfather on The Other Side carried over the soul of my cousin into this realm to incarnate. I am guessing the soul goes through a certain process when incarnating that includes some sort of "sleep" or unconsciousness when entering the womb. I think the soul chooses to reincarnate but I don't think the soul can choose it's karmic outcomes. What I am saying is that we don't all get to choose our mothers, fathers, circumstances, situations, etc. Sometimes we are bound to others for growth and learning and some people DO choose their parents. It depends on how developed the soul of the person is.

Someone like Jesus for example chose his mother Mary, his harbringer John the Baptist, and his apostles and sent them into the world before he incarnated. But this is a Master Soul who can do all things like God.
Old 20-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Choice on a human level and spiritual level are difficult to unite.

I don't think all people choose to be reincarnated. Some are stronger minded than others and some are swept with the times or the obsession with physicality.

I remember talking to a gifted clairvoyant in my family who said that my grandfather on The Other Side carried over the soul of my cousin into this realm to incarnate. I am guessing the soul goes through a certain process when incarnating that includes some sort of "sleep" or unconsciousness when entering the womb. I think the soul chooses to reincarnate but I don't think the soul can choose it's karmic outcomes. What I am saying is that we don't all get to choose our mothers, fathers, circumstances, situations, etc. Sometimes we are bound to others for growth and learning and some people DO choose their parents. It depends on how developed the soul of the person is.

Someone like Jesus for example chose his mother Mary, his harbringer John the Baptist, and his apostles and sent them into the world before he incarnated. But this is a Master Soul who can do all things like God.

Reincarnation is not an aspect of spirit I have been able to witness and see the process so I cant say for sure we select it or not but, in our thinking it still has to make sense as to why would we pick it for ourselves? I just tend to disagree that we would pick it ourselves.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
They say we choose to reincarnate again that doesnt sit well with me because under no circumstances would i be here if i had a choice,and no way would i have choosen to be born into the family i was born into either,i know this is my final lifetime and for that im glad,i have lived many lifetimes before and i didnt want to be born into this one, so the idea of voulentry reincarnation doesnt fit for me.i know we are all here to learn and believe me i have lived a hard life not very happy one either,until i met my husband then he passed away at a young age,i have come very close to death twice three times i have had near death experiences etc,i have had over 30 surgeries, would you want to be born to go through that?

Namaste

I am sorry. It has been so very harsh and difficult for you. All I can give you is a virtual hug. I have had some very bad things too, but your burden has been hard.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Henri77

Time in "heaven" doesn't exist... and I feel we get all the "time" we need there, but eventually we decide to return, if needed, for our advancement to higher "heavenly" planes.
We can procrastinate but eventually do what's needed to advance our soul when it yearns for growth.
(Earth isn't the only possible destination of course)

Perhaps it's like the army recruiter, and the opportunity sounds more appealing than it is, once we're here.

I imagine David Hawking chose to be limited by MS ,in order to focus on mental realms...a very unusual circumstance-man

My minister said her mother nearly died giving birth to her,
apparently her soul didn't realize how tough earthlife was till she was nearing birth.. and resisted delivery. She later had a NDE and again didn't want to come back... but was advised she had crucial work to do.

My life has been relatively undramatic compared to many, and I've witnessed more pain in loved ones than I've had to experience. Much of my learning seems to have been by observation , and I've been told I came to learn about love.

Jurgen suggests a council of sorts determines where we go, while in "heaven" and together with them we decide our next incarnation. (as I recall what he recounted from his astral journeys to the betweenlife)
http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Some say "god tests those he loves most" and I must say I've heard
stories about lightworkers-healers that seems to confirm this.
Stories about abusive families, illness, biziarre accidents
(like Dannon Brinkley struck by lightning, Donald Walsh's car crash,
others who overcame abusive families, and addiction to serve the light.
Old 27-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Henri77

In this life, I've found that whatever drama happened in romantic relationships..
As time passed.. all my heart remembered was the love ... and the rest fades in memory, if I allow it.

No doubt memories of earth life are like that.
Once we leave for the afterlife, we tend to forget the pain-challenges, for the most part.
And recall earth life as a dream, from that perspective....our true nature

Everyone says their loved ones look younger-healthy ... when in the afterlife, so perhaps I'm not far off.

Yes there is a hell of sorts, a dreary, depressing, gloomy plane that some souls choose by their acts ... at least that's what Jurgen witnessed... and souls there experience the pain they've caused others, as well as themselves. Only after they've totally accepted ,understood what they've created ,can they advance.. (this is HIS reportage and I've no opinion)

Of course one can & does change while still here... Dannon Brinkly had 3 NDE's and 3 life reviews, and each apparently improved.
Old 27-09-2012, 06:39 AM
neptune13

Why On Earth Would Anyone Want To Come Back To This God Forsaken Messed Up Planet! I don't believe I have ever been here before nor would I allow myself to be. I absolutely abhor the idea of reincarnation. Since the birth of mankind, we have done nothing but rape this planet and hurt every living 'Being'. For all of you folk who believe in reincarnation/incarnation/incarnation/incarnation...WHY The HECK are we still messed up and why the heck is our 'Home Planet Earth in Trouble'!!!???
Old 27-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Master
reincarnation is not an independant thing, it is linked to karma. I don`t believe we pick our life, rather we are drawn back by the karma still to be worked off (good and bad). The true skill to learn in life is how to break the circle of karma and re incarnation, then and only then are we freed from re birth
Old 27-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Toolite

Everyone has amazing points. Interesting thoughts really.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever
Old 27-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
reincarnation is not an independant thing, it is linked to karma. I don`t believe we pick our life, rather we are drawn back by the karma still to be worked off (good and bad). The true skill to learn in life is how to break the circle of karma and re incarnation, then and only then are we freed from re birth

That's and interesting reflection. I don't believe in choice as an ultimate rule. It's more like a trail through experience... a life path that's followed... but choices are included too. It's not theres a particular rule one way or the other. Destiny deals a hand which has to be accepted, and then ya gotta play your cards right.
Old 27-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune13
Why On Earth Would Anyone Want To Come Back To This God Forsaken Messed Up Planet! I don't believe I have ever been here before nor would I allow myself to be. I absolutely abhor the idea of reincarnation. Since the birth of mankind, we have done nothing but rape this planet and hurt every living 'Being'. For all of you folk who believe in reincarnation/incarnation/incarnation/incarnation...WHY The HECK are we still messed up and why the heck is our 'Home Planet Earth in Trouble'!!!???

There are good reasons. People want to live. They don't want to die. The mess on earth doesn't change the will to survive. And people want to be themselves, they don't want to be another person. That's the truth about self love.