Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Master

Hmm not from China?

Ah... not Confucious then

Can only think of Buddha?

(The Star: enlightenment?)
Old 23-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Hmm not from China?

Ah... not Confucious then

Can only think of Buddha?
Yes.

I wanted somebody from neither Europe nor the U.S. and this was the first name which came to mind. Thought it fitting for this forum somehow.

In school I have learned of Hinayana and Mahayana Buddhism and that "yana" means vehicle, which is why the airship made me think: how fitting! A vehicle for something not tangible and the "engineer" as the one "providing" it.
Instead of "regeneration machine" I had read "reincarnation machine" first, lol..
Made me think of a "mechanism" that returns energy over and over again... and a way to escape it. From what I learned in school, a Boddhisattva helps others to escape the wheel of reincarnation or rebirth.
"Triumph" as after trying different ways, he reached enlightenment.
He created something new: Buddhism. And what he discovered and his teachings helped a lot of other people.

You are next.

Might guess along, but even if I guess right, I won't come up with a new name. As I will leave for a full week in less than 40 hours.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Master

Lovely pick for this forum, very appropriate

I have to sleep now and then to a course over the weekend - but should have something up in two days :) Hang tight till then folks!
Old 23-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
Wow so much guess work, exhausting hehe
Old 25-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Master

A bit disappointing to flick through my internal catalogue of universally well-known figures and note how few of them are female (women's roles in society and all).

ok - name picked! Go.
Old 25-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Master
Hey tealily, this is nothing to do with the game. I just woke up needing to go to the toilet and had a dream that you told me I should do something with the ceiling, to which I agreed and thought it was a good idea, but I can't remember what it is! Something that would improve the look or value of the house. Let me know if anything comes to mind, lol.

Whilst I'm now up:

Tealily's Mystery person: 2 of Wands

A male who was an explorer, or who figured the earth was round and not flat?
Old 25-03-2018, 10:02 PM
Master

Not male, not an explorer, although 2 of Wands (RWS deck anyway) certainly has the right sort of vibe. This person tried things (and is famous for) doing things that other people told her she wouldn't be able to do/doing things that hadn't been done before.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:15 AM
55Degrees

Amelia Earhart?
Old 26-03-2018, 02:42 AM
Master

No but she was my second pick to do as a historical figure, but I thought she’s be too obscure!!
Old 27-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Master
What was tealily's mystery person famous for? 3 of Swords. A heart surgeon, or someone in the medical profession?