Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Knower

Curious day

Anyone else having just the weirdest day (or had yesterday)... nonstop synchronicities and accidental "magic" or manifestation...

It's one thing when the clues and bits make sense with other things going on or maybe you've done a spell or something before you even realized it but it was something you were supposed to do anyway, if not something very intentional. Things feel different then and make some sense.

But this sort of day just has a weird distinct feel like a bunch of crazy is passing through you and scrambling everything and the cosmic joke is oh so very in full stand-up comedy mode (well some of it is less than pleasant or funny at the time)

Just getting thoroughly messed with. Mostly just wanted to tell this story because I am not allowed to sleep right now anyways apparently. But one glaring example from the day is (and this sort of stuff kept happening all day long) I decided to leave the apartment with the oven on very low to thaw something out which I would normally never do being a rather cautious sort, and go for a quick walk to the store. Upon leaving I briefly hesitated and pictured the worst case scenario and reassured myself it wouldn't happen, I'm being silly. The scene that presented itself to me was returning from walk and seeing two fire trucks right outside my apartment and realizing I made a terrible mistake, and probably lit my building on fire! . I pictured it faster than I could type that out, laughed and forgot it...

Guess what I sure did see when I was on the home stretch? Two fire trucks right outside my building and various firemen.
Of course. of COURSE.
I ran the rest of the way in a panic I'm already profusely apologizing for leaving the oven on in my head...I get up to the one guy driving one of the trucks, and he just starts laughing at me when I ask what is happening. Oh, just house visits, public service to see if people have fire detectors and such... silly silly scared lady...

I have been in this area for about a decade and have seen them parked outside homes for non-emergency reasons (the big big trucks and all) just once. ONCE! . A couple times at schools for the kids to see them. But Of course two of them have to be at my place the one time I leave the oven on and picture such a scene happening as a result of my folly.

I am very thankful no fire existed... but a full day of this sort of thing. Just think about that. And feeling like every little thought passing through is immediately going to create a real world ripple very shortly when you aren't 100% positive, perfect angel who wishes good and joy and every gleaming happy thing all day long, seems rather dangerous..I have caused just about every thing I really don't want to meet to show up on days like this. Spiders and bears and traffic accidents. Why does fear get to be so effective? At least it's a rare phenomenon and usually my headspace doesn't scramble reality like this, the majority of the time.

Meanwhile, I can visualize all sorts of good things that I would like to manifest in a day and try this or that meditation or spell and blah la la.. and maybe one of those things will have a very obvious result several days, weeks, or months down the line. But annoyances, moments of terror, and trivial comical stuff alike happen in droves on a day like this.... I should have played the lottery but that didn't cross my mind until now haha

I gotta figure out how to harness the "energy" from days like this.

That's my story. Mostly because fun to tell, and mostly because I would enjoy reading others stories out there if you've noticed these high-frequency days or however you'd like to name them..
Old 03-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvie
I gotta figure out how to harness the "energy" from days like this.

That's my story. Mostly because fun to tell, and mostly because I would enjoy reading others stories out there if you've noticed these high-frequency days or however you'd like to name them..

I've had those types of days. It's almost as if everything aligns perfectly. Synchronicities are EVERYWHERE!!! I've even had scary and wierd synchronicities, but they never came true. I realised that I was the one creating them with negative thoughts. I would love to figure out how to harness the energy of those days myself.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Knower

It's been almost a month since I posted that and I'm noticing it starting to happen again. Already in the twilight zone level of stuff...
Most most curious. I can totally figure out how to take advantage of this, how silly... if it's going to be a monthly cycle anyhow. We will see next month too.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator
Hey that's interesting Myvie.
Yes a strange energetic event. But maybe....just maybe it could be a gentle warning about being very very aware of any possible fire risks in the future. I don't think these sorts of things happen for nothing.

I hope your dinner thawed okay! I hope it was very tasty.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Hey that's interesting Myvie.
Yes a strange energetic event. But maybe....just maybe it could be a gentle warning about being very very aware of any possible fire risks in the future. I don't think these sorts of things happen for nothing.

I hope your dinner thawed okay! I hope it was very tasty.

Yeh I've spent ample time being paranoid about that possibility too now.... ughhhh I really hope not...
I have also had random urges to pack up anything I really value and get it out of here, have packed little "overnight bags" and left them hiding around like some sort of neuroses but I figured that had more to do with probably dealing with difficult partner lately. It's just been so... automated... not so much of a conscious activity, that I can't be sure.

Dinner was gross btw but my partner enjoyed it/his sort of thing, and it was for him mainly anyhow. Hahaha