Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-06-2019, 02:01 AM
ketzer

Can someone give you love?

Is love something that someone else can give to you, or is something that you must create within you?

You may feel that someone loves you, but where does that feeling come from, the other, or you?

How can you know if someone really does love you?

If you cannot love yourself, can you believe and feel that someone else loves you?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:31 AM
Master
We all have and abundance of love within us; the love we had as a newborn baby is still with us today
regardless of our age or what we have been through. But as human beings we tend to mask our love,
cover it up, or place conditions on it. People want to know what is love; in my opinion love is not a “what”
or a “who,” no more than that which is at my core is a what or a who.

The more we explain something the farther away from that something you get. You get to a point where
all you have is and explanation of that thing and not that thing itself. We live with our explanations or
understandings of things and not the things themselves. But we are in a condition called a state of being
human, and all else tends to precede from that.

Love is so simple that a newborn baby can grasp it. Most people talk about “falling” in love like they
tripped and fell into it, or they have some idealistic concept of what love is that often blocks them
from experiencing love. I find that when I radiate love, without expectation, it acts as a magnet and
attracts people to me. I find the greatest love in inner silence.

Its’ like a new born baby radiates love. It is when we put all of the expectations, explanations,
and conditions on it that we tend to diminish it. Inside of each person there is love that is greater
than the word “love.” And intoxicating overwhelming love that can leave you absolutely drunk and in bliss.
I am convinced that this is inside of every human being.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:08 AM
Master
If love exist, i don't think anyone can give it to me. More like help me to be aware of something that already existed but may have not been aware of. Same with any emotion i suppose. Sometimes without realizing a person can help me to be aware of my vulnerabilities and insecurities.

Its hard to speak of love because when people do i really have no clue as to what the hell their talking about. Like when a relative says they love me, it sounds mechanical. Like from a robot. More like its their duty because we're related. Some care about me i guess. Even though i really don't care much about them.

I think you would know if someone has such a feeling for you because you would feel it. That's my guess.