Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
I have been seeing alot of number patterns recently. Just few moments ago, i opened my laptop and the time was 4:44 pm and at the same time i looked at the score of West-indies Vs England and it was 144/4.
I know.
it just ''happens'' to stumble upon them,right?
Old 14-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Master
I've seen that the numbers 111 and 666 are magicaly related to the sun.

https://somathread.ning.com/groups/m...he-sun-and-666

Also a solar cycle happens every 11 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle

Any thoughts?
Old 14-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Master
And since SlayerOfLight spoked about the devil,i was playing Devil may cry 4 and finished the stage at 11:11

https://imgur.com/a/dh7kukI
Old 16-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Master
Another one from the forum.(scroll down,there's another 11:11)

https://imgur.com/a/S5uV8gk
Old 19-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
11:11, 12:12, 11:44, 12:21
all the numbers from 111 to 000. in the past at different times
I know that you know who's behind these number patterns or at least why we experience this ****.
Any chance to tell us what's going on?And please no more short posts.
I think we deserve to know.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Master
I think they're very personal signs from spirit tbh. I don't feel like they're some sort of mass awakening or any such thing. Mine are very personal to me. It just happens that number sequences are very common in our world, they're the easiest things around to make us pay attention to.

A little nudge from spirit to look up at the right time, to pay attention to what we're thinking about or what's going on around us. That's what they are.

Old 19-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Master
[quote=KaereA little nudge from spirit to look up at the right time, to pay attention to what we're thinking about or what's going on around us. That's what they are.[/quote] From what spirit?And why this 'nudge'?What's the point of seeing number patterns?I know spirits can communicate with you in various ways.
This thing with numbers doens't make sense to me.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Master
Spirit as in the great collective consciousness, the ocean of which we are a drop. Perhaps you believe otherwise, I'm not sure.

Why not a nudge? If I ask for guidance, sometimes Spirit (my guides, angels, etc) will encourage me to look up, so I do, and I may see one of my special numbers.

I think they pick numbers to get our attention because they are so easy to use... they're everywhere! Lots of chances to get just the right one.

Firstly, I think... hot dang, they heard me!

Secondly, I think... hot dang, they're communicating with me!

Thirdly, I look around me... is there someone I should be paying attention to? Did something come on the radio for me to listen to? Should I go to that event that's being advertised? etc etc.

That's the point of seeing number patterns, for me at least. It's also true that we tend to look for those patterns when they're in our subconscious, when we're expecting to see them. Stop thinking about them, and you may stop seeing them. Worth an experiment? I dunno.

Most people will disagree with me, I think... I don't care much. Like I said, the signs and numbers I see are intensely personal and just for me. Yours are going to be personal for you... maybe try looking at them in a different way?

Old 19-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Spirit as in the great collective consciousness, the ocean of which we are a drop. Perhaps you believe otherwise, I'm not sure.

Why not a nudge? If I ask for guidance, sometimes Spirit (my guides, angels, etc) will encourage me to look up, so I do, and I may see one of my special numbers.

I think they pick numbers to get our attention because they are so easy to use... they're everywhere! Lots of chances to get just the right one.

Firstly, I think... hot dang, they heard me!

Secondly, I think... hot dang, they're communicating with me!

Thirdly, I look around me... is there someone I should be paying attention to? Did something come on the radio for me to listen to? Should I go to that event that's being advertised? etc etc.

That's the point of seeing number patterns, for me at least. It's also true that we tend to look for those patterns when they're in our subconscious, when we're expecting to see them. Stop thinking about them, and you may stop seeing them. Worth an experiment? I dunno.

Most people will disagree with me, I think... I don't care much. Like I said, the signs and numbers I see are intensely personal and just for me. Yours are going to be personal for you... maybe try looking at them in a different way?

I tried my best to avoid any number and yet the number 33 appeared again and again, day after day, I have almost 2 months in which I've seen this number every day.An entire day I stayed away from anything that has number and when I decided to sleep, I verified the time, guess what, it was 11:33, at that very moment.

Every day I try to avoid numbers and every day I see it again, even when I don't care and I ignore it, this number appeares again and again.

I am really tired to see it again and again.

Sleep paralysis stopped, my OBEs stopped, only this thing keeps going on and on... When I first started to see number patterns I was like a child, I had no idea of the spiritual world, it started from nowhere... so this is not something I did.Same thing for sleep paralysis and OBEs, they came to me from nowhere..
Old 22-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Pathfinder

i usually have weird encounters with the number 4, I dont really know how to explain it, usually in dreams

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]