Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Master

Thanks!

Old 22-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Thumbs up

What a fascinating person you are...so glad you post here, Mr. B....easier to spell.
Dumb question ...is that a photo of you?

I don't understand, at all, the aliens helping our DNA, tho....any expounding on that topic?
Thanks

Added: OMG! Yes, a 1000xs yes: "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" by Baird Spalding.
Why, oh why, do I have 2 full sets ...I'm waiting for the right person that will actually read them, I guess.
(Esp the first 3 books.)
Not easy to find and not cheap.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What a fascinating person you are...so glad you post here, Mr. B....easier to spell.

I don't understand, at all, the aliens helping our DNA, tho....any expounding on that topic?
Thanks

Added: OMG! Yes, a 1000xs yes: "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" by Baird Spalding.
Why, oh why, do I have 2 full sets ...I'm waiting for the right person that will actually read them, I guess.
(Esp the first 3 books.)

Sorry to butt in, but the poster Linen ask James about the profile pic, and yes it is him. Isn't he nice, I love how he looks I had trouble with Bartholomews name spelling too
Old 22-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Sorry to butt in, but the poster Linen ask James about the profile pic,
and yes it is him. Isn't he nice, I love how he looks
I had trouble with Bartholomews name spelling too
Hey, thanks...since he's on the other side of the planet...I appreciate it.
My goodness what a scholarly appearance, yes.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey, thanks...since he's on the other side of the planet...I appreciate it.
My goodness what a scholarly appearance, yes.

He could be on your continent, he has three locations on his profile A man of the world and beyond
Old 22-05-2019, 09:26 PM
bartholomew

Hi Miss H. Thanks for the nice comment. Yeah that's me. A photo taken about four years ago. I look the same. I still have the beard but it's only because I'm too lazy to shave every day. When I drive I wear glasses and when I want to hear something I put in my hearing aids. ha ha... body's falling apart.

Southwest USA? I used to know Frank Alper of the Arizona Metaphysical Society. He is in Germany now, still doing his Carousels of Growth, channeling Adamis. I've felt the power of the vortex near Sedona too. It's real enough. Such things are natural components of the ethereal body of the planet. Nothing really magical about them. They are chakras through which ethereal currents flow. Perfectly normal.

When I write I am channeling Bartholomew. He is no mystical master from afar. He is not an angel or some ascended master. No. If he ever claims high authority I will terminate my association with him. He is just a human soul in service to the Earth, an elder brother. One that has completed the cycle and sticks around to see what mischief he can be a part of... (in a fun way) He has some associates. Plato and Pythagoras are two of them. The first is very serious. He is a lover of history. The second likes jokes. He is always happy and smiling. His mind is demanding though.

What I write about I know to be true, not because some master said it but because I have seen it. We all have equal access to anything that is to do with our planet. All we have to do is to go to the library and look at things for ourselves. All we really need a teacher for is to learn how to gain access. Then the teacher steps aside.

The human mind is capable of reaching out a very long distance. (metaphor) At some point though the limit is reached and knowledge will fail. We can go beyond this barrier using faith. Is this the same place for everyone? No. Discover personal limits then boldly go where no person has gone before. (Let's see where have I heard that before??)

The series of topics about gods is meant to talk about the fact of Earth humans vs off world humans. (both groups are human souls) How, in what way, is this relationship constructed? Then mix in the spiritual aspects to which both groups are bound. Now watch the previous limit of awareness suddenly race forward until it is out of sight. What now of the requirement for faith? It has receded. It is far away. Let's go after it to see what barrier will be next.

This is what the deliberate pursuit of wisdom looks like. I believe that as soon as someone writes a body of knowledge in book form dynamic becomes static and devotees are attracted who become slaves to a man made hierarchy of knowledge. In this the demarcation beyond which faith is required remains fixed. So... read the Bible for instance but then set it aside and go beyond. There will always be those who try to bind us in dogmatic traps which so greatly limit. But there is no malice in this. For many it is sufficient.

Expand on aliens? Only to say it is a common mistake to consider them to be more than what they really are. They are people just like us only of an older group of humanity. I am no master of knowledge in this area. I am aware of the general timeline of events on our planet... that's all. Is it all true? Do they really "colonize" and "guide" us? The answer to this lays in the correlation of history to what is suspected. Are there gaps in what is known about the evolution of humanity on Earth? There are plenty of these. If we allow for the activities of another group which is unknown to science do any of these gaps narrow and vanish because we now have real answers? Do we suspect science is now on the verge of acceptance but that they, in typical human fashion, build walls around what they are learning? There is nothing at all about the presence of outsiders who help humanity which defies the rational mind to understand. It requires much more effort to allow for some mystical, magical, unseen power to be the real cause of what we are. Now apply these two statements to the barrier between knowledge and faith which was cited before. Which better suits the requirements of our minds? Yes sister... the offworlders are real. They are us as we will someday be. But let's not mix them up with spirituality. This would be a mistake. They are bound to the spiritual universe the same way that we are. They, too, aspire to release from the need to reincarnate.

There is one other aspect to some of these "aliens" that is not mentioned. It is too much for most concrete minds to consider. It has to do with the functional ability to shift up and down out of the physical into the ethereal at will. In the case of offworlders this is key to their ability to zip from one end of the galaxy to the other in a few minutes instead of in mega years. They don't negate Newtonian physics. They go around them. This is spoken of in part three.

Sorry for the preachiness. It's almost like a rant. ha ha.... I have a feeling you are perfectly aware of what I mean. Thanks......

James

Quote:

Thanks

(Esp the first 3 books.)

Old 22-05-2019, 11:29 PM
It wasn't preachy at all. There was too much to comment or agree on
...so suffice it to say ...I understand everything you said...not new to me...Love it.

I like that you touch upon faith...I might say the power of belief.
I'm sure you resonate with that, also.
Faith always reminds me of blind faith...I like the power of knowing even more than anything.

Roadmaps are great...then they have no use...right. I'm with ya, my friend.

Old 23-05-2019, 12:02 AM
bartholomew

I will never abandon faith. It reassures me.

Quote:
It wasn't preachy at all. There was too much to comment or agree on
...so suffice it to say ...I understand everything you said...not new to me...Love it.

I like that you touch upon faith...I might say the power of belief.
I'm sure you resonate with that, also.
Faith always reminds me of blind faith...I like the power of knowing even more than anything.

Roadmaps are great...then they have no use...right. I'm with ya, my friend.

Old 23-05-2019, 03:45 PM
bartholomew

You are most welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi James and Bartholomew. I just said in another thread that I prefer not to define God/god. I mean, all this chewing and spitting out.....I'd just prefer to keep putting one foot in front of the other and let my definition be based on what I actually see when I get to the other side.

Tho I do understand you define for those who want to speculate in the here and now. Those who have a huge stake invested here in the here and now.

You do a great service for us here. I've learned things from you. More like defining what I already had sketched in. You give hope, definition and knowledge. Thank you.
Old 23-05-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
Nice thread Bartholomew.
Thanks for sharing.