Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Ascender
That must have been incredible, and terrifying as well. How did you end up encountering them?
Old 21-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
That must have been incredible, and terrifying as well. How did you end up encountering them?

Well, after I fell from that train, I survived without a scratch, then, being in sock, I tried to find help, to stop cars on the streets, but nobody helped me... so I saw a bar, I opened the door, there I was welcomed by the seller, she was terrified ( I had blood on my face because it was hard to see, it was night, so I had some scratches from hitting the tree branches ), then I turned my face to the left side.There, I saw these three demons, when this happened, instantly they started to laugh, I knew why they where laughing, because I was in pain.. Their bodies were made of smoke, their eyes were black and void, their mouth was black and void, and their faces were like they were melting down, I was terrified, I ran from that place and I even called the police.. think at this, I didn't called the police when I had the accident but after what I saw, I called them right away... I talked with a general, I don't quite remember, he told me that I am on the right direction towards my home ( I really was, moments later, I was home ).Anyway, after the call, I felt this inner joy and I started to praise the Creator, I kept repeating the Pslam 23, one of the most beautiful Psalms... at that moment, the whole environment changed, the sky became so clear and beautiful, I could see everything, the fear was gone, I was at peace.. When I arrived at home, I started to lose my hearing and I fell in a deep and peaceful sleep..

I told this story to many people, it's the truth.I know that I was saved by the Creator, I am forever grateful, I could die... just few months ago someone died from exactly the same time, it was a boy, just like me, he fell from a moving train and died... but I survived.. Even to this day, I don't know why, all my life I tried to do good but I did not do too much...
Old 21-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Master

Besides meeting deceased loved ones, probably the most amazing experience is passing through a wall and seeing first hand its wooden structure and composition.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Well, after I fell from that train, I survived without a scratch, then, being in sock, I tried to find help, to stop cars on the streets, but nobody helped me... so I saw a bar, I opened the door, there I was welcomed by the seller, she was terrified ( I had blood on my face because it was hard to see, it was night, so I had some scratches from hitting the tree branches ), then I turned my face to the left side.There, I saw these three demons, when this happened, instantly they started to laugh, I knew why they where laughing, because I was in pain.. Their bodies were made of smoke, their eyes were black and void, their mouth was black and void, and their faces were like they were melting down, I was terrified, I ran from that place and I even called the police.. think at this, I didn't called the police when I had the accident but after what I saw, I called them right away... I talked with a general, I don't quite remember, he told me that I am on the right direction towards my home ( I really was, moments later, I was home ).Anyway, after the call, I felt this inner joy and I started to praise the Creator, I kept repeating the Pslam 23, one of the most beautiful Psalms... at that moment, the whole environment changed, the sky became so clear and beautiful, I could see everything, the fear was gone, I was at peace.. When I arrived at home, I started to lose my hearing and I fell in a deep and peaceful sleep..

I told this story to many people, it's the truth.I know that I was saved by the Creator, I am forever grateful, I could die... just few months ago someone died from exactly the same time, it was a boy, just like me, he fell from a moving train and died... but I survived.. Even to this day, I don't know why, all my life I tried to do good but I did not do too much...

Oh my goodness! Falling from a train. I'm afraid to ask. And how you survived. It sounds to me like you're truly blessed! Then your encounter at the bar, followed by the change in the sky. I am getting the feeling you must be chosen for something special even if you don't know right now. Maybe the creator doesn't want to be revealed to you just yet. Perhaps your experiences with OBE's is maybe preparing you for whatever it is? Perhaps you could embrace your astral travels as a gift, and learn from it even if you don't encounter the creator right away. As a wise person told me, "everything in it's own perfect time and it's own perfect way".

As for me, I would love to have an OBE.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Besides meeting deceased loved ones, probably the most amazing experience is passing through a wall and seeing first hand its wooden structure and composition.

I know, I did that several times, have you been able to touch the walls of your house? I did that too.I was trapped in my room while in an OBE, I could not leave my room, so I found myself floating and bouncing from one side to the other, touching the ceiling and the walls with my hands
Old 21-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Oh my goodness! Falling from a train. I'm afraid to ask. And how you survived. It sounds to me like you're truly blessed! Then your encounter at the bar, followed by the change in the sky. I am getting the feeling you must be chosen for something special even if you don't know right now. Maybe the creator doesn't want to be revealed to you just yet. Perhaps your experiences with OBE's is maybe preparing you for whatever it is? Perhaps you could embrace your astral travels as a gift, and learn from it even if you don't encounter the creator right away. As a wise person told me, "everything in it's own perfect time and it's own perfect way".

As for me, I would love to have an OBE.

You can try to tell yourself that you are going to have an OBE, this is what I do to prepare myself for the things that I want to do when I have an OBE.I keep telling myself that I am going to do this or that, it takes some time.You can also try to pray to the Creator to have OBEs, but I think, you really need a good reason, in my case, I am deeply interested of the true nature of things.You can also try to meditate, try to do it for several hours, or even try guided meditation.You can also try music that can help you to have OBEs ( I tried binaural beats ).I used to meditate 2-3 hours but now I can barely meditate for one hour, I really want to meet the Creator and I can't keep myself silent for too long

I don't know, I am just a regular human being, sometimes I have vision of future events and most of the time they are right, I give you an example: I dreamt that my mother died, I even saw her funerals, it was horrible, then when I woke up, my father called me, he told me that at my mom's workpace, in that night, several women died, one of them had the name of my mother ( my mother was there that night ).Nobody knew a thing that people are going to die there, that night, it just happened.

I think everything happens for a reason, I started to see the same numbers again and I also started to have OBEs at exactly the same time.I saw the number 9 for several months in the most unexpcted places, then 11, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, daily, after 8 months I still see the number 33 almost every day.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:45 AM
Master

I just had another OBE, I don't know why I keep trying to go in space, this like the fourth or the fifth time I try.This time, I was high enough and I saw some glimpses of our planet, I am not very sure because it happened just too fast for me to retain some details.. This is also the third or the fourth time that I find myself in a house when the OBE starts, this is not my house.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
You can try to tell yourself that you are going to have an OBE, this is what I do to prepare myself for the things that I want to do when I have an OBE.I keep telling myself that I am going to do this or that, it takes some time.You can also try to pray to the Creator to have OBEs, but I think, you really need a good reason, in my case, I am deeply interested of the true nature of things.You can also try to meditate, try to do it for several hours, or even try guided meditation.You can also try music that can help you to have OBEs ( I tried binaural beats ).I used to meditate 2-3 hours but now I can barely meditate for one hour, I really want to meet the Creator and I can't keep myself silent for too long

In the past, I have tried inducing an OBE. At one time, for no particular reason I decided I wanted to see the Andromeda galaxy. After meditating for a while, I had this sudden flash as though I were in deep interstellar space looking straight at the galaxy but also as though I were somehow part of it. I didn't have a sense of my body, just a point of awarness. I felt overwhelmed by the vastness. It happened so fast, like a fraction of a second, but it shook me out of my meditation. Still, it happened so fast, I can't decided if I imagined it or actually projected.

Lately have been meditating for about 10 to 20 minutes every morning. After reading this post yesterday, I decided to try for longer. I managed 30 minutes. At the end I felt as if I could have gone longer, but I had already set my timer. Although I didn't leave my body, my breathing slowed down. It felt as though I could exhale for very long time before needing another breath. It felt very nice at any rate. I have never gone beyond 40 minutes let alone 2 to 3 hours.

Quote:
I don't know, I am just a regular human being, sometimes I have vision of future events and most of the time they are right, I give you an example: I dreamt that my mother died, I even saw her funerals, it was horrible, then when I woke up, my father called me, he told me that at my mom's workpace, in that night, several women died, one of them had the name of my mother ( my mother was there that night ).Nobody knew a thing that people are going to die there, that night, it just happened.

That doesn't sound like a regular everyday experience though. I bet you were relieved to find out your mother was alive. That would have been terrible to see someone I love die in a vision. Do you still have visions?

Quote:
I think everything happens for a reason, I started to see the same numbers again and I also started to have OBEs at exactly the same time.I saw the number 9 for several months in the most unexpcted places, then 11, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, daily, after 8 months I still see the number 33 almost every day.

I have experienced this lots of times myself. I have never fully understood it. Perhaps it's just a reminder from non-physical that were not alone.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I just had another OBE, I don't know why I keep trying to go in space, this like the fourth or the fifth time I try.This time, I was high enough and I saw some glimpses of our planet, I am not very sure because it happened just too fast for me to retain some details.. This is also the third or the fourth time that I find myself in a house when the OBE starts, this is not my house.

I have read quite a bit about OBE's. From some of what you describe makes me think of Robert Monroe. He speaks of navigating the astral realm, you don't always know why you end up where you do. He described it as though your unconscious mind, your stray thoughts can manifest instantly pulling you in unexpected places.
Old 22-05-2019, 01:01 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

I also had that kind of experience. It was at first kind of similar to the movie The matrix and also the series stargate comes to mind; in the sense that at first the walls seemed solid but then I knew it was not really solid (Neo with the spoon) so I tried again and voila. Interesting as well that in all the subsequent OBEs I did not hesitate to cross walls [as I had already learnt that trick]

I had one of these would-be spontaneous OBEs [mixed as a lucid dream, so no idea of what it really was] in which I could go to my mother's place. I do not usually walk per se but more like float in the air like a ghost.
I went with my dog (who quite often accompanies me in these type of experiences ) ... well, I just wanted to point out that, at the beginning my sister was unaware of my presence but I could see that she noticed that something was up. After a while she was able to see me, but apparently I was the only one that was able to move in or out of the house with freedom, everybody else was basically confined to that place and were not allowed to leave that house; I am mentioning this because someone talked about confinement and inability to leave a place.