Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Guide
I think I am older than most of you and I have to say that if there is someone for me he is on a different planet. I am most of the time fine being an individual, I am independent and non-conformist and that puts men off. There is nothing wrong with not having a husband/wife and children. Just tell people to **** off when they start laying their guilt trip on you.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I think I am older than most of you and I have to say that if there is someone for me he is on a different planet. I am most of the time fine being an individual, I am independent and non-conformist and that puts men off. There is nothing wrong with not having a husband/wife and children. Just tell people to **** off when they start laying their guilt trip on you.
WOW...Visualizing an independent, non-conformist and Wild Haired Woman is very sexy.....
Old 06-05-2019, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe there are many people out there for us. Many, many people - so many people to experience love with, so many people to experience differing relationships with. We are blessed with an immeasurable amount of souls to love on this planet. And you can love them. Time puts limits to our experiences though. For example, when you are a teenager you haven’t fully matured emotionally so you will experience whatever God/The Universe gives you, all determined by your karma and the lessons and energies before you at that POINT IN TIME. We live in a world of time. Each relationship comes to you at a set point in time when you are open to that portal of learning. So to get to the part where you find that one, true, beautiful, synced connection that is the relationship you’ve dreamed of?

It all depends on if you are in that place in time - and they are too - and you both have evolved and grown spiritually to love yourselves, and know how to love each other in that way. You will attract what is inside you. Your karma may bring you that incredible love you desire and dream of. But the both of you must be ready for that, and want that, and manifest that from lessons of love actually being about freedom, authenticity and sincerity. It is not about binding them to you; it is about freeing each other through finding your self, then each other, and honoring all the lessons together.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Hurray! this sounds like a free pass for men to become one with all the women they love. No more torn between two lovers......
Old 06-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Seeker
The question shoudn't be if there is a special person for everyone, the actual reality is always perfect, we have right now what we deserve for our soul mission. If you're not satisfied with the actual asset of your life it means that you don't accept your solitude, and that's a great point to start. I know what you feel I've always been single as I've never felt connect with other people, and I thought that it was a suffering for all my life, then I understood that wasn't the affection of a man I lacked, but the selflove and self care. If you don't know how to love yourself you can't love others because you'll search for the person attention, but is a conditional love, you can love him/her until he gives his attention toward you only. When I started to see this I didn't felt lonely anymore, beacuse I understood that even in a relashionship I would have been unsatisfied when the other didn't gave me what I wanted to receive, but remember that only you can love yourself the way you need to.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:29 AM
Seeker

I think there's a lot of pressure to be in a relationship and so people start feeling insecure and panicking about what others think of them. Society puts a lot of value on relationships and they're status symbols. Social media makes it worse- people comparing themselves and even as couples people become competitive and start sizing up every other couple. It's a minefield.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiDraven
The question shoudn't be if there is a special person for everyone, the actual reality is always perfect, we have right now what we deserve for our soul mission. If you're not satisfied with the actual asset of your life it means that you don't accept your solitude, and that's a great point to start. I know what you feel I've always been single as I've never felt connect with other people, and I thought that it was a suffering for all my life, then I understood that wasn't the affection of a man I lacked, but the selflove and self care. If you don't know how to love yourself you can't love others because you'll search for the person attention, but is a conditional love, you can love him/her until he gives his attention toward you only. When I started to see this I didn't felt lonely anymore, beacuse I understood that even in a relashionship I would have been unsatisfied when the other didn't gave me what I wanted to receive, but remember that only you can love yourself the way you need to.

Devoid of connection with others because of a lack of self love seems more like torture if you ask me. That makes it even worse just like as a prisoner in solitary confinement becomes more violent.

There should be someone out there for anyone regardless if you love yourself or not (except perverted narcissists of both genders). If you are a decent person with a sense of honour then a so-called soul mission is irrelevant.

But of course, this is just my view. No shots fired here.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Thing is, can a person except love from another if they don't like or even hate themself?
Old 09-05-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
***********accept
Old 12-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Master
I have never had a boyfriend before not even in my adolescents I'm 25 now and still have never been a relationship. I know I'm not meant to be in one just yet for I'm still learning about myself. It will come to me when I'm not looking for it while being content with myself.