Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-05-2019, 11:40 PM
Master
It is both;inner and outer

Hello,

It is both, inner and outer. When this life ends seem to blend back to being neither.

The above thought popped into mind.

There is talk how Spirtuality is "self development". Yes, can see it this way in the sense that what may come, be realized, become aware of, lived, and interacted with, seems to come back to the self/individual.

Yet, live in a world in which other factors affect my development. Through others gain insights, inspiration, and interactions. Through nature may gain similar. Without these observations and interactions how much would be gained, realized, and noticed?

Nature and Spirit also seems to do it owns thing. Spirit being referred as that which gives life, the energy that seems to flow, presence of life in its many forms.

These manifestations and interactions also have thier influences upon how things develop. Can be inspiring and bring transformations to life. Can also bring adjustments needed to be made.

The part stated it "seems to blend back to being neither", guess refers to my own reflection. That creating it to be this or that and even both seem in a way a construct with in the mind/consciousness. When the individual form(s) cease to be and in pure formless/spirit form brings me at present to say that it all blends into a union, some may say one.

In the grand scale seems one is connected to another, and so on and as a unit is one living being of itself. Call it what one will or not. With in this it is neither inner/outer, but a delicate blending/balance of the inner and outer creating one.

These thoughts Are what comes at present and seem not fully complete. Meaning,something has shifted in my outlook and has not gone away over the years, but becomes more and more clear and shift and change at times.

No boundaries except those made by the individual.

The individual in essence.being reflections of creation. Creation being the act, manifestation, flow. One in the on going continuance of life here and wherever else it my flow.

Felt to express these thoughts here, to possibly open up some discussion and exchanges. They are my reflections at present. Placing some pieces together, yet feel there is more to come.

Welcome any insights and thoughts you all may have.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:57 PM
ImthatIm

I think it is beautiful Moonglow.
Old 22-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I think it is beautiful Moonglow.

Hi ImthatIm,

Thank you for the kind words.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:02 AM
Master

One can try to find the meaning, then rationalize what to do.

Or, one can try find out what to do. I chose this because bypassing rationalizations reduces distortions.

You know, the map isn't the territory: because of deletions, distortions, generalizations (nlp).

My belief is that there is no "outer". (I had some difficulty following your train of thought).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
One can try to find the meaning, then rationalize what to do.

Or, one can try find out what to do. I chose this because bypassing rationalizations reduces distortions.

You know, the map isn't the territory: because of deletions, distortions, generalizations (nlp).

My belief is that there is no "outer". (I had some difficulty following your train of thought).

Hi inavalan,

First thank you for expressing having difficulty following my train of thought.

It is challenging at times for me to place it in word, but will explain a bit where my thoughts are going.

At times come across and have discussion in which lines get drawn. Some seem to imply it/Spirtuality/how to live is either this way or that. Some say it is about self development and raising oneself up.

Not saying to improve oneself has no value, just in the grand scheme ( so to speak) it appears more then just the individual is going on.

Nature doing its thing. Which in turn influences me/us. It also is developing in its own way, yes? Which in turn influences what may be felt and observed by the individual.

Spirit giving life and seems to do its own thing. Influencing us and nature.

So it all intertwines in life and living. One influencing the other. The inner(what is felt, thought, perceived) the outer (what happens outside the individual)

All flowing as a unit with in and of creation.

So, the passing thought when the individual form ceases to exist, then seems neither this or that construct would be, for in of itself as a whole unit ( for lack of better word) it seems as one.

Like we have a body with individual parts influencing each, but it is one body as a whole.

Hope I didn't go too long on explaining, for you.

Yes, can agree thinking about it too much can distort the experience.

I think it is very practical to figure what to do and not dwell too much on the meaning.
Sometimes the meaning is realized through doing it.

I also continue to refine these observations and thoughts. Adjusting as I am able. Don't have it all figured out, but at times that is part of the fun for me.

Thank you
Old 22-05-2019, 04:43 AM
janielee

Yes I believe everything is ultimately connected.

No man is an island.
Butterfly effect.
Individual and group consciousness
No choice is a choice
Live and let live

Old 22-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Yes I believe everything is ultimately connected.

No man is an island.
Butterfly effect.
Individual and group consciousness
No choice is a choice
Live and let live

Hi janielee,

Yes many ways to look at. It does appears there are connections weaved into the fabric of life.

Thank you
Old 23-05-2019, 03:27 AM
janielee

Thich Nhat Hanh often spoke on this.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us
Old 23-05-2019, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thich Nhat Hanh often spoke on this.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us

I enjoy Tich Nat Hanh writings, although only read Peace is every step and
no death, no fear.

He has a grounded way and a calming energy in his words.

Thank you for bringing him back to mind.

I also seem to relate to Adyashanti. He is more Zen in what he presents, but presents it in way that is easy for me to relate to.

Also, some people on here have brought some insights that help widen the view for me.

The connections are there and seem to work thier magic. I find it cool.
Old 24-05-2019, 03:32 AM
janielee

Indeed, but someone can only spark something that is already inside you, in my opinion

I am not familiar with Adyashanti.

JL