Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Knower
Cool How Old is Your Soul?

Hi Everyone, I made the below site to determine your soulage based on your Rising Sign, Sun Sign and Moon Sign. Keep in mind this is the age of your soul at birth and is based on Vedic Astrology. The ages are from 1 to 11 (the steps). So if you are 5 or 6, you are middle aged, etc. You can click the link on the page to determine your Rising and Moon Signs, thanks!

http://soulage.hopto.org

Note: This is running from my personal server, so if it is down (usually from a prolonged power outage), it should eventually come back up.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Master
Might help to add some info to it.
What does level mean? And the max. 7?
What does step mean?
What's the difference?
Also explain on that page what the soul age is, like you say according to you 5 or 6 (What? Step or level???) is medium old.
Then that would mean 7 through 11 for old? Doesn't make sense, 4 levels (or steps??) for old?
Old 10-06-2019, 04:48 AM
Master
thanks for the cute website. yes as FairyCrystal said it would be awesome if you could include more information and insight into the results. and I might like to know your secret formula and stuff lol
Old 10-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Newbie ;)

This is very cute!

I'm just guessing here, but would you have to go through all 11 steps to level up? For example, here are my results:

Level: 2 (7 max)
Step: 3 (11 max)
Color: Pink
Attributes: Passion, Intensity, Sensitivity

So, I'm on step 3 out of 11, on my 2nd go around through the steps? If so, then my soul is quite young!
Old 16-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Level: 4 (7 max)
Step: 7 (11 max)
Color: Green
Attributes: Healing, Nuturing, Compassion

Those were mine. So I guess I'm old? LOL! But it was interesting as green is my favorite color and I can agree to the attributes but more clarification on levels and steps would be helpful and interesting and the questions others have asked! Come back and explain,please! :-)