Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi The Visitor - I had problems with my heart chakra - the answer is grounding and protection work - lots and lots of it too. Make sure that your boundaries are in place, wear protective crystals. In a way if this is something that you experience, opening the heart more can make it worse. The best thing to do is to get aligned before opening it more to others that is.

Then self love, move inward and start working on yourself. This will help you to heal your inner heart for you and help you to feel more grounded in it's energy. For me I was a big people pleaser, always saying yes to others when I really wanted to say no. Keep working on where you are not loving yourself enough.

As you get more practiced at this - so the first steps are grounding, protecting and self love - when you start to feel happier more secure less dragged into other people's energies, you can start to open your chakra up more and be more inclusive.

The trick is to remember that deep healing and protection comes from within.

Excellent advice, will do. The idea of being in alignment in general appears to me to be the best method to approach daily life, but i am still not sure how to impose it on myself. I kind of feel like i am Mother Teresa when i am around people, even people i don't like, and my heart tends to open by itself for no reason, just to "share the love", when i should be minding my own business like i used to do when i was still unconscious. I tend to forget that not everyone in the world has went through a spiritual awakening, quite stupid of me. When i think of being in alignment what comes to mind is crown chakra in touch with consciousness and all chakras in balance AND closed.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
I'm familiar with that feeling around others as if on another level the work is being done, yet your just looking at what bagels to buy.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 19-05-2019, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVisitor
Excellent advice, will do. The idea of being in alignment in general appears to me to be the best method to approach daily life, but i am still not sure how to impose it on myself. I kind of feel like i am Mother Teresa when i am around people, even people i don't like, and my heart tends to open by itself for no reason, just to "share the love", when i should be minding my own business like i used to do when i was still unconscious. I tend to forget that not everyone in the world has went through a spiritual awakening, quite stupid of me. When i think of being in alignment what comes to mind is crown chakra in touch with consciousness and all chakras in balance AND closed.

I was like this too, opened easily to help others. It happens sometimes now too. I am busy doing something and I can feel an energy draw. However, it happens less and less often now, because to me there is a sense of chaos in this for me. A place where I have started to feel incomfortable. So I protect myself because I understand how important and precious life is. When I just give, I lose a sense of myself.

I agree with you on alignment, although linked to grounding and being centred, it can mean something a little bit different. In my heart and mind, I trust that we all have our own journey's, our own way to get to the deeply spiritual part of ourselves.

Keep looking for that your own innate knowledge of what works for you & you will be on the right track.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
However, it happens less and less often now, because to me there is a sense of chaos in this for me. A place where I have started to feel incomfortable. So I protect myself because I understand how important and precious life is. When I just give, I lose a sense of myself.

I agree with you on alignment, although linked to grounding and being centred, it can mean something a little bit different. In my heart and mind, I trust that we all have our own journey's, our own way to get to the deeply spiritual part of ourselves.

Keep looking for that your own innate knowledge of what works for you & you will be on the right track.
It's good to be careful and having your energy protected, cause you don't want to end up opening yourself up to the wrong energies.

I agree with what you said to him, they are good things to keep in mind~ Cause we all have our own paths on our journey in life along with how we process energy, and finding ways that work for one is the main thing that matters.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Master
If you are good at visualizing, you can create a shield around yourself to help keep others energy at bay.

There are two types that work well... a mirrored glass shield surrounding you can deflect energy away from you or even back to it's source. A problem with this one is that you can become too disconnected and almost invisible to others. You can visualize small panels opening if you wish to interact with others.

Another method is to visualize yourself surrounded in cotton... it's not solid, and it's a gentle diffusion of energy. This one is good for help interacting with people you enjoy who may be unknowingly negative, etc. or family, when you have to be civil and interact but don't like being around them.

Use whichever visualization works for you, it's all just a tool for setting your intention on how you work within the world. As an empath, I have a lot of success with the two methods above. I've used them for decades.