Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-12-2012, 12:40 AM
MissParker

My Chakras

I have just begun to study all about my 7 chakras, I took a test to see if my chakras were opened or closed...to my dismay they were all 'closed' I was so discouraged.
Anyway I waited a day and then studied further into how to open my chakras and I have proceeded to open all 7...to me chakra theory makes alot of sense and I look forward to learning more.
I would like to also get a proffessional chakra healer to really help me open my chakras who do i look up as in what are these healers called? I want to be directed to the right one any advice?
Old 21-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Master

MissParker you need not be dismayed about the chakras being closed, they have their own energy, but certainly they can be expanded and strengthened. The fact is, they are there and that is something to rejoice about.

I would suggest as your first port of call is to find a reiki healer. They do wonders with chakras - from my experience.
Old 21-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Ascender

Try looking for someone experienced in Pranic Healing....Pranic healing is very focused on the Chakra`s.
Old 21-12-2012, 10:06 PM
MissParker

{I would suggest as your first port of call is to find a reiki healer. They do wonders with chakras - from my experience}

Hi belle thankyou I wanted a name of a certain healer and you say reiki I can now go look it up in mylocal to make an appointment so thanks.

I am concerned about my chakras being closed i have just learnt about them in the past week and am amazed. The more I learn the more I am enlightened. I have been through a harrowing time in the past years one trauma after another and become very closed so learning about my chakras is a blessing and I am on the right path to healing myself which is exciting to me.
Old 21-12-2012, 10:08 PM
MissParker

{Try looking for someone experienced in Pranic Healing....Pranic healing is very focused on the Chakra`s.}

Hi Barrynu I have heard of reiki but I have not heard of Pranic so I am going to look it up on the world wide eb thankyou for that
Old 21-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

I honestly don't think it's possible for all of your chakras to be closed. From what I've read they open and close at different points in our lives and when needed. If you took one of those online test I really wouldn't put much stock in it. I don't believe those are accurate. If you're looking for some great material to help you better understand the chakra system Anodea Judith has some great information. Here's her website if you would like to take a look at it. https://sacredcenters.com/
Old 22-12-2012, 12:00 AM
MissParker

Hi Izzyga
Thankyou I will have a look at that website as I am doing a lot of research today.
I have only just learnt about chakras, in fact all but one of my chakras was closed and the one that was open was weak so it might as well be closed.... I have taken personal steps to begin to open my chakras however it was an online test and you are right we cannot take everything to heart and I have a tendency to be very hard on myself...but I do believe that I have alot of learning and opening up to do and as well I want to make an appointment with a proffesional healer to make sure I am on the right path and to help me open up and get in tune with my spiritual side.