Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Ciqala

what do sparkles of gold mean?

I keep seeing glittery, almost like sparks of fire, that are gold, and i'm not sure what they are, energies, my aura, or a spirits aura, they are usually in front of me, or beside me, not even a foot away. I can't even tell what brings them on, the last time it happened, i was involved in a kundalini sensual moment, but sometimes they just happen randomly, most times it happens when i am aware of my spirit guides around me. They are very vivid and clear, and they only last for a few seconds. I can only see auras if i concentrate, but these are very vivid sparks. I also only can see my hand auras because i don't really have any white walls in my house to examine it, so i just use my ceiling, and my hand auras usually appear to be a very pretty light green, (not gold) sometimes it extends into odd rainbow colours, like actual miniature rainbows, not sure what that means, but i'm also not really good at seeing auras.

I also saw gold a few times, light up the darkness of my eyes when they were closed, but i don't think they are related.

What could they be? And what does gold stand for?
Old 22-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Master
I feel the gold sparkles are your angels, more like archangels that is the feeling I am getting.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Rumar

Could be your personal relatives, your soul mate, twin flame, etc. There's a lot more out there than just angels and demons.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Master
No I don't believe it's demons but true Rumar it could be personal relatives, soul mate twin flame etc.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Master
If it were me, Cigala... I would Ask what they are... ask the Universe, or my guides, or Grace... and just pay attention to the answer that comes along pretty soon.

Xan

Old 23-12-2010, 06:31 PM
dogninja

I have seen similar. I have seen clear astral flames, but sometimes when the eyes are shut and something is tapping into your CNS I believe it may effect your optic nerve. The more I meditatie on it, the more I see. I would ask and meditate. I can't sleep a night without being bothered by "sparkly" flashes and so forth.
Old 23-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Ciqala

Hmm im not really getting any answers when i meditate, only that it's not from me
Old 23-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Master
Okay then go from there, it's not from you so ask those sparkles who or what they are.
Spiritlite
Old 23-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Summerkat

According to things I've read gold or gold sparking in the aura is divine protection, a person who in touch with their highest good, enlightenment. If you google it there a some webpages that talk about seeing gold in the aura.

Which reminds me, LOL, I really need to change my avatar to the Google one.. I google way too much hahaha
Old 23-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Master
Hey SUmmer that's interesting too, thankyou for that.
Spiritlite.