Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 28-09-2011, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
Hi Primrose,

I just wanted to say hello and see how you are.

zipzip
and me too.......
Old 28-09-2011, 11:30 PM
primrose

Thanks to you all for your kind words. I'm doing fine, I do know they live on.
Old 30-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Master
nice thinking, Primrose.

zipzip
Old 30-09-2011, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
To my son Ron, I love and miss you. I'd like you to come to me in a dream and tell me what really happened. As you know what the official verdict is. I'm sorry I did'nt get asked and I did'nt think of it at the time, but your organs could have helped someone. I hope you are in a good place now.

primrose - I'm sometimes not very good with words and I don't want to mess this up because it's important. I am in complete awe that you and silvergirl have found the inner strength to get out of the bed and push onward in life as your son's would want you to. I have only one son too who is 23 and if he left this world before me I honestly cannot say how well I would handle it. I know both your sons are in a better place and are watching over you. God bless you as you push on in life. God bless you.

Blackraven
Old 30-09-2011, 05:58 AM
primrose

Thankyou, I've posted this before where did it go? Very thoughtful of you to acknowledge me.
Old 30-09-2011, 06:02 AM
primrose

Blackraven, I hope you never have to go through this, as I've said I know they live on, but we miss them so much. My loss is'nt as recent as silvergirls but feels like yesterday.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:15 AM
Racer X

I am one of the sons who survived ............himself

Many times I nearly left this realm~

I could not understand myself .......

Until........

I left this realm for a moment and then returned~

I died......

Yet I was more alive then ever before!

Know this: Your sons are not dead. It is not possible to die. It is only possible to change from form to formless ........ I can not with words express this state. Yet I know there is no death. Your sons are ok , more then ok.......they do not wish you to be sad for them. They are not sad. They only wish you to be Free. Release all your pain to heaven and ask the hearts weight be lifted. Your sons will come to you in a dream to remind you all is Life and they are quite alive. Let go any judgments you may have made and let go any guilt you may feel. If they could feel any sadness at all............this is what they would feel sadness for. It is ok to Let Go and Allow Love to flow free.

I understand the pain.....
I understand leaving this world.....
I understand returning here......
You are not alone in feeling what you feel......
You are not alone in learning the Divine Blessing which is coming when you let go~

Divine Blessings.......
Old 03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
primrose

Thank you Racer X that makes perfect sense.