Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Sister Rags

Fish The "Energy"

Greetings, I feel an "energy" that vibrates throughout your environment...such as, everything feels "alive". Besides the obvious (humans, animals), trees, plants, and inanimate objects feel like they have a vibrational energy, a life energy. I would like to know if anyone else out there knows what I mean...do you feel the energy and, if you do, how do you cope with it? Thank you~
Sister Rags
Old 16-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Master

I do feel energy, but it is my own. I am trying to learn how to feel nature energy (like a tree's energy) and I can send healing energy. Guides have said that we are all vibrational energy at our core and everything physical has energy - the physicists know everything is made up of energy.

If you are feeling it and you don't want to feel it, why not? It's definitely an ability that I think is not too common :) can you explain more about it?
Old 16-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Adept

Considering all things boil down to the same form of matter / energy, you're not so much feel any sort of new agey vibes but weilding a basic understanding of quantum mechanics.
Old 16-06-2014, 02:12 AM
Sister Rags

Thank you both for your replies. I am grateful for them. I never tried to feel the energy, it just happened. I do believe that some of the best explanations for what I've described can be found in the study of quantum mechanics.

Why don't I necessarily want to feel it - because I feel that being like this isolates me. It's lonely to feel something so powerfully, knowing that most other people do not feel it. Or understand it. Or WANT to understand it. At least, not in our culture. Most of the time it's difficult to focus or comprehend what's going on in the common-reality world because I am half in this world, half in another. And...you know...try and explain that to a co-worker....
Old 16-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Rags
Thank you both for your replies. I am grateful for them. I never tried to feel the energy, it just happened. I do believe that some of the best explanations for what I've described can be found in the study of quantum mechanics.

Why don't I necessarily want to feel it - because I feel that being like this isolates me. It's lonely to feel something so powerfully, knowing that most other people do not feel it. Or understand it. Or WANT to understand it. At least, not in our culture. Most of the time it's difficult to focus or comprehend what's going on in the common-reality world because I am half in this world, half in another. And...you know...try and explain that to a co-worker....

Do you feel kind of disassociated? Like you're walking through a fog in every day life? I don't know about energy but I feel what I've just described as well. Studying occultism has led to me feeling very out of place often, I view the world in a strange way.
Old 16-06-2014, 02:29 AM
LeoJeo

All matter is energy so you're correct. What we perceive as solid is simply slower vibrations of atoms, and these atoms themselves are mainly empty space anyways.

Source/God is the source of all of this energy and IS this energy. You are connected to all of existence because you are apart of it :) Embrace the feeling and feel the sense of Oneness.
Old 16-06-2014, 03:07 AM
Sister Rags

Adept, yes, dissociation/derealization is a big part of what I'm describing.

LeoJoe, thank you, so very much. Brightest blessings to all~
Old 16-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Master

In Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts, Seth discusses the camophlage of this dimension and what ee (energy) units are (how we form matter from our thoughts) and what is really in front of us that we can't see (the atoms and molecules that make up the material objects in our space)

Teal Scott is someone who says she can see the other dimensions - the only one I have come across that has said that. You might find some of her videos interesting, so I've attached a few. My thought is maybe you are using your senses differently than most of us use them, and it is an ability that we have cut off, that you haven't. I think it's cool, and find it intriguing, as I am exploring feeling energy, but I also don't know what it would be like to live with it either :) There is a section on this forum for Energy - somewhere.

Teal Scott - Human Race Evolving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTg4CAgTTGw

Multi-Dimensional Reality (about 10 minutes in, it gets really in depth as to dimensions)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvLE_zeMJA

Seeing the Spirit Realm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dsTaEvFdqA

Seeing the quantam field/description of extra sensory (I didn't listen to the whole interview, just the first few minutes where she mentions seeing the quantum field, so there may be more in depth discussion in there, or not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c2O...feiDVomahS9878

These may or may not shed some light for you
Old 16-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Sister Rags

Nameless, thank you so much! Yes, it does feel like I use my sense differently than most others do. I'll check out the vids. Brightest blessings~