Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Omegarius

Balancing Chakras

I know my Chakras are unbalanced like most peoples are. What I cant seem to find is a straight answer on how to fix it. The only way I've heard of is to do it through Astral Healing. Any one got a suggestion on how to balance them in this plane?
Old 10-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Master
Chakra imablance is usaully caused by negative emotion, trauma etc I think it's best to see a shaman that clear the energies out, you can also try therapy, mediidation, journaling, chakra excercises and diet (fresh fruits and veggies have highest vibration if eaten raw) there are crytals for healing and balancing but i suggest if your new to consult with pro
Old 10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Songbirds

There are normally emotional reasons to why your chakras are unbalanced, try and resolve any past issues, although this is hard, it can really help get your chakras in balance.

As said above, seeing a shaman, meditation and chakra exercises can help clear out any "dirt" and normalise your chakras.

Crystals can also be benificial, just research chakras and the corresponding crystal for each one, it can give you a boost :) x
Old 23-10-2010, 08:41 AM
lisahey

omegarius here is a link to a technique i like a lot :) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8304#post48304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
There are normally emotional reasons to why your chakras are unbalanced, try and resolve any past issues, although this is hard, it can really help get your chakras in balance.

As said above, seeing a shaman, meditation and chakra exercises can help clear out any "dirt" and normalise your chakras.

Crystals can also be benificial, just research chakras and the corresponding crystal for each one, it can give you a boost :) x

well said, i def agree about the crystals. just recently started to exploring their use and they are quickly becoming good friends. love and light on your journeys!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
mahakali

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3730 we just spoke of this a little on this thread. so id read the first page or so and any questions you have type back on this thread. but i would just duplicate what i said on that one
Old 11-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Master
Omegarius... There are chakra meditations you can do to clear and balance yours. It's important to do a chakra practice every day for some weeks at least.

Here's information about the functions of each chakra, with some meditation practices:

Balancing Chakras - http://www.learningmeditation.com/chakras.htm

Chakra Meditation - http://healing.about.com/od/meditationadvice/a/chakra_meditate.htm

There are also CD programs available.

Xan

Old 12-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Omegarius

I hadn't heard of chakra excersises before. Thank you
Old 13-10-2010, 11:13 AM
LotusMalas

Yoga (I love Chakra Yoga!), visualization, meditation, music, gemstone work, aromatherapy, mantra chanting and Reiki can all also help balance the chakras.

I have also heard that tibetan bowl vibration work will help as well.

For instance, see: Muladhara Chakra: The First Chakra
Old 14-10-2010, 04:02 AM
sunny shine

Smile

I have a book about chakras, where there are different exercises mentioned for chakras. One basic thing that you can do, before going to bed, or as soon as you wake up; is talking your chakras to good health; you can do this even while sipping up your coffee. Yes! Just talk to your chakras and awaken their qualities.

I know of another method in Reiki to do Chakra balancing. If you know Reiki you can do it yourself.

Let me share a simple activity that you can do to basically understand which chakras you are having problems with. All you need is a paper and set of color pens

You would draw an outline of your body, a simple sketch. then start drawing your chakras on specific points in your body, while you are doing this you need not worry about what colors you are picking, this is done more with your intuition, end of your drawing, have a look at the chakras you have drawn and while looking at each one of them, try to find out which ones you think are out of alignment.

(when I did this, I automatically picked up the right colors, I drew my sacral chakra but instead of drawing it like a circle, I drew one edge shooting up, I drew my heart chakra with big heart shaped in green color; so my inference was my problematic chakra is Sacral and my heart chakra was at its best, I confirmed this with my Reiki technique and they seemed to match)

Once you have a hint on chakras that needs working, simple thing that you can do is at least wear clothes or even just a scarf representing the color of the chakra to strengthen it. That’s all!
Old 17-10-2010, 02:18 AM
Master
I had an aura photo taken about 10 years ago and it would change so much withing a second my colors would change three times that it was hard for the lady taking the picture to get my aura color so she just went okay SNAP...weird.
Spiritlite