Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-08-2018, 01:33 AM
Guide

Unusual spider

I dreamt I grabbed hold of somebody when a spider the size of a tarantula ran across a beam on the ceiling towards me. It was so fast, I absolutely freaked and dived on this poor person.

The spiders head was wide and it was pale blue. I feel sick just thinking about it lol I'm not like 'kill the spider' when I see one but I'm not someone who can pick them up and put them outside with my bare hands either, I generally put something over them, slide the lid under and take them out or shake them out of the window.

I figure the colour was meaningful, it was like something out of a comic book.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator
Ok, so I think this is an extention of the last dream since we have the symbolism of reaching out repeating. In this instance when you reached out a huge threat appeared. Spiders are associated with the feminine aspect which relates to emotions or nurturing. Tarantulas are some of the largest most threatening spiders there are so this says it is possible there is some emotional threat to reaching out to others. Could be reaching out to help them or to ask for help yourself. So I'd say from here ask yourself why is reaching out such a threat to you and see what comes back.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Guide

I'm the one everybody always came to for help. People took advantage of my good nature yet I rarely asked for help myself and when I did it was because I really needed it yet it was nowhere to be found. One day I thought, nah, I'm done with this. I hated people for a while, couldn't stand to be around them.

After a big clear out things are different now, I still have my good nature but people don't get to take advantage anymore. I'm changing, I like that I seem to recognise energy to steer clear of, I never had that before. Just got to get to grips with asking for help when I need it now.