Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
If I am going to start dealing with all the man made toxins of the world then I have my work lined up. But... I am not a chemist. Show me a buried barrel of waste oil and I have no idea of what do to it. Turning it to water is going to take more than vast amounts of energy, it'll take psychic talent of a kind not seen since J.C. walked the earth. And even if I could just touch each barrel and it'd become sand, there's still being made ten thousand more barrels of waste every hour of the day on this planet. Heal the earth? I am game. But as for how to use my meager talents for the case, I have not one clue.

But you're 'touching' them with your powers...*shrug* make a daisy chain or something. With baffles so it doesn't get away from ya. Well, you'll never be bored or without something to do. Let others worry about other things, such as education, etc., etc.

It was just an idea, teehee.

Old 21-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
wow! that is an honor. i trust you will do just fine.

And to put the cream on top, I was also told that I was her Champion. I feel honored all right, but the mission is about as specific as 'go to Africa and do good things.' And I don't even have a car or the money for an air plane ticket to anywhere special... maybe I can afford a membership in Greenpeace if I cancel my Amnesty one?

Here I thought I had been able to put my frustrations behind me, after accepting that my little talents aren't necessarily going to grow into anything useful in this lifetime and that I am not obligated to use them for anything. Now what do I do?
Old 21-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I can draw energy from crystals, Above, the elements, and from other people probably too, and send it downwards. If that is all there is, then yes I can do that. But there is already immense energy in the earth and my by comparison puny contribution does not seem like something Mother Earth would bother with asking for. I really, really do not understand what I am supposed to do, or where.

I'm not saying to draw energy from things other than to ask for it. Yes, immense energy already exists, but you run it through you and add whatever your unique contribution is.

I can't prove this, but I'm sure the energy is modified, strengthened by you adding your own unique energy to it as it passes through you. And i don't necessarily think the energy needs to flow down into the ground. Energy sent up adds to the energy in our physical world just as well. But maybe you are drawn to adding energy down. IDK.

WW--you can't know what is "puny" and what isn't. This is what I was talking about in doing what each of us can. It may or may not be big, but it can make a difference.

IsleWalker - Lora

P.S. If I hear about your "little talents" one more time...I'm gonna pop you!
Old 21-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Enya

Oh dear oh dear...keep it simple, WW. There are many earth champions at this time - meditate with the intent of connecting with their purpose, if that feels right. ASK Mother Earth where She wants you to focus... follow your intuition.

Here's some suggestions:

Visualise the energy grids and meridians and send energy to them, clearing blockages.

Send healing energy to areas of conflict and stress, such as the tectonic plates and volcanos, to harmonise their movement.

Send healing to the waters of the planet, to cleanse them.

Send healing to the trees and stones, crystals, to aid their efforts and energy shifts.

Get a world atlas and dowse each page for the place you need to focus on that day.

Use pins like accupuncture points to place in the maps, then lightly touch them to direct energy to that point. (I know someone who does this - very effective)

In short - use your imagination!!
Old 21-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Master
Awesome ideas, Enya! Bravo~*

WW, you gotta start somewhere.

And just think of all the people who are behind you on this.

Old 21-01-2012, 10:14 PM
iolite

WW..

Are you familiar with Master Choa Kok Sui? He has a healing heart meditation called Meditation on Twin Hearts. Here is the link for the CD.

http://www.uspranichealing.com/Medit...s_p/cd.mth.htm

The meditation goes thru healing the planet by healing mankind of fear, hopelessness, hate, etc.. and channeling healing energy to all living things on the planet including the planet itself, since she is a living entity too.

You can also send healing energy as you ground yourself (sending roots deep in the earth) to her, or visualize the planet as a tiny ball between your hands and send energy to it that way.

But the surest way to help her is to help mankind to let go of its fear. It is the fear that keeps people exploiting the planet and polluting it.

Another thing... you could try to help mankind remember its connection to the planet.
Old 21-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Shabby

You could try a mediation/prayer on love. Connect to that love inside of you...see it then radiate from you to your neighborhood, then to your city, state, drawing large a larger circle until the whole world is embraced and finally reaches you again. Finish your meditation prayer with and so it be.
Old 22-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I don't see one that heals people as being the wrong way to heal with regards to healing the planet. For healing the people on the planet helps heal the planet. Helping people raise their vibration helps heal the planet.

We are all a part of the planet and are all connected to the planet.

I totally agree, Inner.. That was my thought exactly..
Old 22-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Ascender
To be off service is not about what they can do for you, but what you can do for them. Stay humble and listen within…. Connect to the deepest levels of earth through meditation, this way you concert to the deepest levels within. There is a reason, you are not just chosen randomly!

Plant you feat solid in the ground here you stand and from here you spread you arms out to the world

This guided meditation is quite powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQKqO3CzyY

One last thing before I go.
Believe, Your will, Your intentions, have to be pure………… to get the best outcome……

Yours

Peace love and harmony from me to you

A Peaceful Mind
Old 22-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Master
Teehee WW ~ see how much we're wanting to help you! Aren't you glad you asked.