Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2013, 04:13 AM
Shawnee

Change in mindset = More contact with TF recently

Something must be stirring with TF... We've been communicating like "normal" for five days now. He's waiting til last thing at night or first thing in am to communicate - which is when he's on my mind the most.

This week I've succumb to truly believing we are Eternally connected (told him so) & no matter what decisions or choices he makes, I will unconditionally love him regardless. Instead of sensing my fear, I think he sees that my life is moving ahead with or without him. I've been speaking to him as if we will not be physically together in this lifetime - at least not until we're elderly. In fact, I can't even fathom that for years to come if ever! However, I've said things like, "my life is half over, so I will not apologize or hold back how I feel" and "if you die first, I will know what it's like to die of a broken heart". I even sent him this in a picture quote: “If I am never to have you again after this night, this moment, you will remain the wife of my soul. Keeper of my heart.”
― Penelope Williamson, A Wild Yearning

And know what? Instead of running, he is opening up to me more - just as he did in the beginning the day after I told him I love him. Maybe the difference is that my faith in our connection is stronger than ever? Or that when I think of his family I send them all love instead of feeling jealous? Not sure, but I feel really good & wanting to spread love & joy to everyone. I've always done that, but when TF is in my life my son ask, "why are you always smiling?" I thank God our connection gave me courage to finally leave my marriage & set my ex & I free from the feeling of being completely stuck. Progress. :)
Old 21-06-2013, 08:05 AM
amissaanima

Wow that is beautiful. I love that quote, I hadn't heard it before. Looks like you also have truly learned unconditional love. My heart's keeper(as I call him) was recovering from a very emotional breakup when we got connected. He is able to date now and I am very happy for him. I was devistated when he first talked about dating others, but I am finally accepting this and very happy that he wants to share details of his life with me. He knows how I feel about him and most days I am happy just sharing email. Best of love to you and I hope you two can be together someday.
Old 21-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
Something must be stirring with TF... We've been communicating like "normal" for five days now. He's waiting til last thing at night or first thing in am to communicate - which is when he's on my mind the most.

This week I've succumb to truly believing we are Eternally connected (told him so) & no matter what decisions or choices he makes, I will unconditionally love him regardless. Instead of sensing my fear, I think he sees that my life is moving ahead with or without him. I've been speaking to him as if we will not be physically together in this lifetime - at least not until we're elderly. In fact, I can't even fathom that for years to come if ever! However, I've said things like, "my life is half over, so I will not apologize or hold back how I feel" and "if you die first, I will know what it's like to die of a broken heart". I even sent him this in a picture quote: “If I am never to have you again after this night, this moment, you will remain the wife of my soul. Keeper of my heart.”
― Penelope Williamson, A Wild Yearning

And know what? Instead of running, he is opening up to me more - just as he did in the beginning the day after I told him I love him. Maybe the difference is that my faith in our connection is stronger than ever? Or that when I think of his family I send them all love instead of feeling jealous? Not sure, but I feel really good & wanting to spread love & joy to everyone. I've always done that, but when TF is in my life my son ask, "why are you always smiling?" I thank God our connection gave me courage to finally leave my marriage & set my ex & I free from the feeling of being completely stuck. Progress. :)

I absolutely love this and love the fact that you are in such an amazing place!

I love your quotes too!
Old 21-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Shawnee

This was also something I said, bc I could sense his anxiousness - and even suggested that maybe I'm feeling some of his...? "No matter what uncertainty may lie ahead, remember you are an amazing man with an incredible work ethic & you are loved beyond measure! Everything will work out like it's supposed to and will make sense someday..."

His response: "Can you tell me what day that is??? PLEASE!!! :)"

My God, I love that man. Sigh...
Old 21-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Master
one day... :)
Old 21-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Master
Shawnee I'm so glad to hear it. N that u disclosed your love
I told mine as well n he seems still to need reassurance
I will always give it
Old 22-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Shawnee

@Impulsv... "he seems still to need reassurance
I will always give it"

This is how my TF is - he wants/needs/craves deep emotion & affection, but has lived without it until me - so it scares him. I think it's difficult for him to believe that he is lovable after all the stuff he has done in the past. I've told him I only see the beautiful soul & wish I could hug the hurt little boy inside. It's soooo hard for him to admit when he's hurting & feels defeated, but the couple times he has I'm so glad it was me he confided in & he knows I'm a safe landing & not going anywhere. (and believe me, I've tried). ;)
Old 22-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Instead of sensing my fear, I think he sees that my life is moving ahead with or without him.

I believe this is very important. They have to see that life will move on with or without them. That way they can make the decision to stay in your life or not. Good job!
Old 22-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
And know what? Instead of running, he is opening up to me more - just as he did in the beginning the day after I told him I love him.

Oh how I wish this was my story. I want to go back to how it was in the beginning. My divorce was final yesterday and now I'm free. The guilt he had in the beginning from loving a married woman doesn't have to be there now. I'm praying one day he will come back to me. We haven't spoken now since June 1st. :-( #believinginlove
Old 22-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Shawnee

@Lightworker42...

I'm glad your divorce is finalized - how do you feel?! I lost 37 lbs without trying after mine - and felt like "chains" were removed.

I'm sorry TF has gone silent on you. I've dealt with that almost 2 years. It seems the more "real" things get, the more time they need to process. Every single time I've asked Tarot Girl about my TFs silence, she says "he feels pressured and still stuck - like he has nothing to offer right now & doesn't think it's fair to hold you back". So, I've (finally!) learned to be still during these times also & it helps not letting my fear get the best of me. I also remind myself that the first time he went silent a whole month & I felt so hurt, then angry, then heartbroken beyond belief. That's when I told him I couldn't take the silence anymore & defriended him on FB. That's the same day he got in an accident & he finally told me "you defriended me when I was going thru hell!" I told him "all you had to do was tell me that!"

Hang in there...Hugs to you as you go thru this, too!