Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Suspended

how to stop seeing aura lol?

O.K. since I've got into it I'm seeing aura 24/7 I went outside with the lights off then the forest i would see purple and it's started to frighten me then I wanted to hurry get back in lol. Well unfortunately I smoke so I have to smoke outside. Then I went back to smoke again, but this time I turn the light on so I feel safer, and there was a big spider that was hanging in the mid air so I decided to watch the spider cause I love nature. Then I saw purple aura around the spider it was like less than 1 foot across then I thought man I am seeing aura when my eyes are close and I am seeing it when my eyes are open. Then I realize it wasn't the same aura that I am seeing 24/7 when my eyes are close it was the spider aura. So I took a closer look at it then I saw a green aura in the middle of the purple aura. It was about 2 inches across.

O.K. I am seeing it like 24/7 on everything it's getting really intense so if I wanted it to subside do I need to ground myself, or do some spiritually grounded?

My vision is getting darker because the aura is kinda cloudy and it's making me have a hard time seeing through them it kinda feel like your sick, or something it is like everything is getting dim. I don't know if it because i'm using less of my eye, and using more of my third eye, and it's having a hard time coping with each other.

Jeez i feel like I am borderline astral planing or having a OBO. I went swimming in the lake today is it possible I could be swimming in some LSD or something lol? Any advice is helpful I am cleaning the house, and trying to organize I read some where it says it help get you grounded. If you know an another way let me know.
Old 22-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Suspended

I think I found an another way to get grounded. I woke up this morning, and I pray a bit then I saw a red spark it was a big spark, red spark is the rarest color for me to see, and when I see them I would think it mean anger, but since I learn that red is grounded from reading the chraka color chart. So I met a Morman that was at somebody house then I just talk to them then my vision started to get clear, and I felt alot of energy, and felt really well. because i was getting fatigue, depress, and everything from being overwhelmed.

So I thought about it, and said what if being a christian is grounded, or red cause that what being grounded is about that is to refrain from spiritually. So I figure well if I need to get grounded I can just simply go to church. It might be a facts or a theory either way lol.

I started to see brighter so does being grounded mean you have better clarity in the physical world, or does white make you see better? I know there is white which mean higher being, but I can't make it out. I would like to know cause if being christian is all about red then that would be mind blowing. I'm sensing less stuff I just feel peaceful, and I just feel like what any normal person would feel, and my question is does this mean Red, or does it mean White which one.
Old 22-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Mystica

Nice! I always wondered how aura's would look like. I can't see them.

I did use medicinal truffles once, to heal myself. And indeed, I saw something that is known as a purple/pink haze around things. It lasted quite some time, about a year or so. But it probably isn't the same thing.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Suspended

seeing aura was easy for me maybe I am natural at it. I don't know why it was easy for me. First time I tried them it only took me 3 min to see it on first tries. Since I got into then I'm started to see aura 24/7 it was soo intense and overwhelming. I couldn't control it I had to stop looking at things cause everything I look at I was channeling energy, or something for everything I look at. I had to stay in a bright environment I had every light on with as brightest as I can it really help me not to see aura so much the darker it is the more aura I can see.

If you want to see aura all you gotta do is look for them they are right on the edge and look at like one cm from it or closer, and just look for the aura then it will start to appear. You won't just see aura on the edge you will see aura on full body everything will look like colored crayon your vision change it looks like your in a 2d world in a crayon world lol. Also it increase phycic so you will experience or see other things that aren't just aura. I call it wisdom, and not all of them are entity, but you can still see entity. When I see aura I see wisdom it's wisdom telling you that your about to see something it just Wisdom way of talking to us since they are very loud, and hard to miss. Sometime it will tell you twice, and maybe more if they think they need to let you know something. Wisdom can be physical, Spark, Orb, or anything they want to be, but they are very careful about not to startle you. When I saw an aura on the mountain I saw something that look like a bird, but I believe it is not a bird it was about maybe 1 foot long, and it looks physical and it flew by me like maybe 40 foot from me so I couldn't get a closer look, and they fly really fast too fast for me to see what they look like. I think they fly maybe 30 to 50 mph and maybe faster. There speed are almost always the same I have never seen one that float, or stop, or do anything like that. My first time I ever really truly notice wisdom when I was sitting down I was minding my own business then I saw a black streak in front of my face. I was like what is that? Then I said well it just a fly. Then it did it again exact same spot and it did exact same thing as the first one a black small orb or something streaking by. This is how I first found out about it because it was trying to get my attention but I never had knowledge about them, and I have seen it a million times, but I never thought it was anything. I thought it was just my eye playing trick on me. Since I learn about them it change my life.

Maybe all these thing the wisdom thing it may not be wisdom it might be a third eye, but I don't know what it is yet , and I still haven't found out there true meaning, and I am still on a quest to find out what they are.
Old 23-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Hawk

You most likely do have a natural gift for seeing energy, though I get the sense that you're sixth (third eye) chakra is overactive right now. I would find ways of bringing your third eye back into balance with the rest of your chakras. Working with the heart chakra is a powerful way to bring more balance to your entire energy system. Also, grounding is very powerful for releasing excess energy. These things will not take your gifts away, but may temper them so that they cause you less distress. More balance may not change how you see energy at all, but may equip you to more peacefully and powerfully use that gift for the greater good.

Be well,

Hawk
Old 25-08-2014, 05:16 PM
howl hej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyop
seeing aura was easy for me maybe I am natural at it. I don't know why it was easy for me. First time I tried them it only took me 3 min to see it on first tries. Since I got into then I'm started to see aura 24/7 it was soo intense and overwhelming. I couldn't control it I had to stop looking at things cause everything I look at I was channeling energy, or something for everything I look at. I had to stay in a bright environment I had every light on with as brightest as I can it really help me not to see aura so much the darker it is the more aura I can see.

If you want to see aura all you gotta do is look for them they are right on the edge and look at like one cm from it or closer, and just look for the aura then it will start to appear. You won't just see aura on the edge you will see aura on full body everything will look like colored crayon your vision change it looks like your in a 2d world in a crayon world lol. Also it increase phycic so you will experience or see other things that aren't just aura. I call it wisdom, and not all of them are entity, but you can still see entity. When I see aura I see wisdom it's wisdom telling you that your about to see something it just Wisdom way of talking to us since they are very loud, and hard to miss. Sometime it will tell you twice, and maybe more if they think they need to let you know something. Wisdom can be physical, Spark, Orb, or anything they want to be, but they are very careful about not to startle you. When I saw an aura on the mountain I saw something that look like a bird, but I believe it is not a bird it was about maybe 1 foot long, and it looks physical and it flew by me like maybe 40 foot from me so I couldn't get a closer look, and they fly really fast too fast for me to see what they look like. I think they fly maybe 30 to 50 mph and maybe faster. There speed are almost always the same I have never seen one that float, or stop, or do anything like that. My first time I ever really truly notice wisdom when I was sitting down I was minding my own business then I saw a black streak in front of my face. I was like what is that? Then I said well it just a fly. Then it did it again exact same spot and it did exact same thing as the first one a black small orb or something streaking by. This is how I first found out about it because it was trying to get my attention but I never had knowledge about them, and I have seen it a million times, but I never thought it was anything. I thought it was just my eye playing trick on me. Since I learn about them it change my life.

Maybe all these thing the wisdom thing it may not be wisdom it might be a third eye, but I don't know what it is yet , and I still haven't found out there true meaning, and I am still on a quest to find out what they are.

👌 thank you. I get notifications and only recently have I been trying to dive further into whats trying to be heard but mostly I get lost in the colors. Ha. In need of practicing staying grounded