Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I think you saw the Ankh, cause it represents the symbol of life, and key to hidden knowledge.

I'm thirsty for knowledge and secret, sacred and the unknown is right up my street so to speak.

Thank you Aethera
Old 30-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Yes FallingLeaves what are you projecting on to me?

well you've seemed like someone who might be interested in the same sorts of things i've always been interested in... I guess I just am into wishful thinking though. Again!
Old 30-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm thirsty for knowledge and secret, sacred and the unknown is right up my street so to speak.

Thank you Aethera
The ankh was a message of where you'd find your answer.
You're welcome.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I was thinking along these lines too, the ankh is the symbol of life (where the cross originally developed from) and the key to life as they say is knowledge of the self and spirit. So maybe as others have said pursuing a more spiritual career will help, or a career focused on finding truth (I can imagine many scientific fields would go hand in hand with that).

A career focused on finding the truth is very appealing to me. I don't know that I possess much in the way of spiritual knowledge that I can put to use in a spiritual career but I'm keeping all these options open and looking at different things. Thank you AraceliCianna
Old 02-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well you've seemed like someone who might be interested in the same sorts of things i've always been interested in... I guess I just am into wishful thinking though. Again!

Perhaps I am, I don't know what you're interested in other than going off posts made on here. I'd like to think you'd share your experiences and knowledge rather than project them though
Old 03-09-2018, 02:01 AM
Master

i keep forgetting, if I shout people can't here me whispering. sigh.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
I've never made anything with my mind in the way this happened, it was an odd experience, I'm not sure I can explain it properly either when I say I made it with my mind.

Has anybody experienced anything similar or does anyone know what I'm trying to explain?
I believe I know what you're talking about. Do you feel as though you actually created this Ankh somewhere physical, but elsewhere? Do you feel as though you could go back to find it if you tried?

I believe the Ankh is an Egyptian symbol for eternal life and rebirth. There is possibly (and I'd say likely) a link to a past life with this symbol - if you haven't been using it yet in this life.

I also believe there is a whole branch of meditation on symbols. I'd recommend focused meditation on that one symbol.

Good luck! Keep us posted.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
I believe I know what you're talking about. Do you feel as though you actually created this Ankh somewhere physical, but elsewhere? Do you feel as though you could go back to find it if you tried?

I believe the Ankh is an Egyptian symbol for eternal life and rebirth. There is possibly (and I'd say likely) a link to a past life with this symbol - if you haven't been using it yet in this life.

I also believe there is a whole branch of meditation on symbols. I'd recommend focused meditation on that one symbol.

Good luck! Keep us posted.

I created it in the nothingness phase of meditation and that for me is just a pitch black, still, quiet, empty floating space. I did meditate on it yesterday but nothing happened. I've not had a good connection with myself for the last few days but I got something through this morning so I could be back in business. I'm going to have another go tonight

Thank you StormNexus
Old 05-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
I created it in the nothingness phase of meditation and that for me is just a pitch black, still, quiet, empty floating space. I did meditate on it yesterday but nothing happened. I've not had a good connection with myself for the last few days but I got something through this morning so I could be back in business. I'm going to have another go tonight

Thank you StormNexus

Interested in what you discover if you're willing to share.

You can see an example of my own recent connection problems here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=124949 Perhaps there is a disturbance in the force? I too created many things out of nothing in my space.

Peace.