Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-09-2011, 12:02 PM
neverbethesame

Does the unborned baby has a soul?

Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?
Old 08-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Medium_Laura

A hard question because each is different. Some may, some may not.

How my guides explain it to me is this. A soul can choose to enter the body at any time in conception. They may choose to go through this death for reasons solely their own or for the sake of the parents (lessons). Some do not enter the body at all.

So in a nutshell, there is no answer that is absolute. As for what happens to the soul, it returns to the Other Side, just as you and I will. Maybe it will come back to the same parents at a different time or not at all.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:05 PM
NeutralKid

im not sure if they have a soul or not but if they do, the soul would have to start a new life somewhere else wouldn't they? :)
Old 08-09-2011, 12:30 PM
neverbethesame

There is no indicator on how to know if there any soul in it. No indicator at all even for the mother that carries the baby?
Old 08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
bekins

If you agree that everyone has not only a physical body and a soul but has many bodies in the different dimensions, well, it's not that easy.
I think that he will wait until each other body dies to start a new life :/
That's why I think abortion is a bad thing..
Old 08-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Maiya

neverbethesame,

I too have had the experience of seeing a baby be born dead - still born. My first grandchild. I do believe they have a soul and that they simply return home to await another chance to visit again. Things go wrong, things happen that prevent a baby being born. These things are normally no one’s fault. I also believe that the babies soul, having no experience of an earthly existence this time around, returns home quite happily.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

I can't answer this but I will share something:
When my wife was pregnant with our first daughter, I picked a name out that I liked. She told me we should pick another cuz that was the name of her older sister who died at birth.
I never knew of this.
Months later my daughter was born on the same day as this girl and not only that but my wife suffered similar complications as her mother however everything went fine.
So I picked her name and she was born on the same day!
Life is certainly a mystery........

I'll also add that I have 3 daughters and each exhibited traits way before we had a chance to mold in new ones. They were unique at birth in so may ways.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
bekins

If it happens from itself, it's ok. I agree ;)
Old 08-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
The spirit attaches the etheric thread to the first two cells which form after fertilisation. This can be observed by the aura which is then emitted from the pairing of those two cells. This aura, or glow, is the result of consciousness merging with the biological cell, which incidentally can be observed with specific technological apparatus.

While it is true this etheric thread is connected to the spirit identity, the human persona, or the human soul has not yet formed. The human soul is something which gradually accumulates and grows as the biological organism grows, it is not something which is already in its mature state like that of a fully grown adult. With this said it is purely consciousness, which is extended from the spirit, which is said to be ‘lost’ during a miscarriage. However, consciousness is never lost. If the parent experiences a miscarriage the consciousness of the unborn child is drawn back into the spirit world where its spirit resides, or it will inhabit another form of organism of another dimensional frequency.

Nothing has died as a result of a miscarriage, what is lost is an opportunity for life to come through that particular doorway of physical state. It makes matters worse when the parent places ownership over another form of sentient life and results in unnecessary grief.

Be at peace in your heart.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Animus27

Quote:
It all depends on who you ask: I know that in Tibetan Buddhism tradition says that the soul descends into the womb on the 40th day after conception (or at least that's what I remember hearing; could be inaccurate). And if I recall correctly, many sects of Judaism believe that the soul enters the body upon the first breath at birth. Which is something I'd suspect is held by many other cultures, since the word for spirit and wind/breath tend to be the same.

There's also the more fundamental question - what defines a soul, and how much does a person's brain need to be developed in order to 'have' one? Or does a soul come into existence after birth, etc.