Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-04-2014, 10:04 PM
TwilightSparkle

"Open" sessions?

Every reading I have ever done has been in person with specific questions or people in mind - BUT I did momentarily open up to do a reply to a thread and another person came flying in out of nowhere.

I think I may have found the person they needed the message to go to but now I feel like I have a line waiting.

I'm happy passing things along but I feel a little "naked" doing it. Essentially, I'm just automatic writing for whoever comes through, with my guide pulling them back if they get too intense but I almost feel like censoring myself - not because I think I'm wrong but because of the fear that I'm wrong.

Has anyone with more experience gone through that feeling and how did you overcome it? I really feel like I'm holding whatever individual there is back from saying everything they want to say.
Old 25-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Ascender
I get spirits come to me all the time.
Im worried that a may get things wrong when a spirit wants to pass a message on to someone.
The trouble with me is the names i get from spirts at the time has nothing to do when im with people or friends and family.
So half the time i end up biting my tounge as i want to blurt out what that spirit is saying to me when in contact.
I have been right on several occasions though.
My late auntie says i need faith in myself to trust what i hear.
Maybe you should ask your spirit guide how to over come this.
Trust yourself on what you hear and ask the spirit to confirm their message. :)
Old 25-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Master
Hi,

I do telepathic sessions with people every week. I write a message to them describing my impressions. That is what they are, my understanding about our conversation. They reply in writing to me defining their experience.

There is no anxiety when specific details vary. We expect that and embrace it. We share our energies this way, that is what I find most valuable.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/