Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Suspended
I believe in reincarnation but, I do not think and believe that everyone is reincarnated.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Newbie ;)

It my opinion or based on what I've read that makes most sense to me, both happen. The afterlife is really the 'live between lives' and we have as many reincarnations as we need to progress spiritually and gain more experience and wisdom as a soul. Some souls may need many, others not so many. After we stop reincarnating, perhaps we moved on to these higher afterlife planes on a permanent basis and no longer need to reincarnate on earth.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Master

One perspective is that after many incarnations our human experience culminates in a series of spiritual initiations, after which we are ready to move on to a higher sphere of learning. This may involve remaining within the Earth scheme to guide humanity or we could move elsewhere.

Peace
Old 03-11-2019, 08:57 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespearson886
i have red up on so many differnt spiritual beliefs and i like the thought of being reincarnated but after reading everything i have it seems to me that after life talk is there to comfort man letting him believe we will live for ever so its there so death doesnt scare us. anyone else have any thoughts

The particulars will probably remain a mystery to mortal man, but here's some material you can watch. The first is rather long at two and a half hours but well worth the watch. It's a mix of research on NDEs, reincarnation, mindfulness and experimental parapsychology and presented by the staff at UVA DOPS. The James Leiningar reincarnation case is mind-blowing!

https://youtu.be/ZoqNe-U53wA?list=PL...X85yrTIoclQp_E

Or you can watch this playlist of four videos on NDEs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1o...y&index=2&t=0s

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 03-11-2019 at 10:39 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The answer is yes to both yes there is an Afterlife and we do get reincarnated

I am a medium have given validation to many that there is an Afterlife or spirit world.

I have lived many lifetimes and can remember a fair few of them, but now I walk my final path.i wont be back anymore.

Namaste

I agree, I have lived hundreds of lives. I too wont be back, this is my final time on earth, you see I went through a Kundalini ascension. The most mind-blowing experience for me was being told that I am an ascended master (purple) and that I have Angels all around me. When I said a prayer one night in my bedroom, calling on Archangel Michael for protection he shook my bed so hard in answer that I am sure it lifted off the ground. It took me days to get over the shock of it. I live in a very special spiritual place, the house I believe is a sacred place.

I am so happy that I do not fear death. I cannot cry over the death of loved ones anymore because they have truly gone to a better place.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The answer is yes to both yes there is an Afterlife and we do get reincarnated

I am a medium have given validation to many that there is an Afterlife or spirit world.

I have lived many lifetimes and can remember a fair few of them, but now I walk my final path.i wont be back anymore.

Namaste

Native Spirit I'm new and you are a moderator. Is there a hell? Are we on Earth going through a bad time? I wrote my first post so if you reply to that one.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
I believe in reincarnation but, I do not think and believe that everyone is reincarnated.

Why wouldn't everyone be reincarnated?
Old 07-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioner1981
Why wouldn't everyone be reincarnated?

Dolores Cannon wrote a series of books The Convoluted Universe describing her work with subjects using hypnosis. Some claimed that they were not actually part of the Earth scheme and they were visitors from elsewhere. They had chosen to take on a human body at this time because this is a period of critical change for this planet, and afterwards they would return to wherever they came from.

Is this true? Possibly. But for most humans of this planetary scheme reincarnation is considered an essential aspect of our development.

Peace
Old 15-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Guide

Everything that has life, has and uses energy. Energy is recycled...is travels by wavelengths, on the vibrational frequency it is likened to. We are the same, as plants, insects, animals, ECT...but our energetic frequency has a conscious that may be higher.

From what I saw in my NDE, yes I personally have reincarnated more than once....and was shown this. I was very similar to who I am today (but, was different genders) I went through very much the same struggles, hardships, ECT.....as I have in this life. I know that I committed suicide in one of my past lives as a female, died very young in war as a male....I even got to see my funeral ( with a guide/spirit) who took me there.

There is no time (past, present, or future)....there is only frequency changes...and time is measured by your spiritual growth.

We all have different personalities, interest, frequencies, ECT....so we all won't be doing the same things in the afterlife. While I chose to incarnate again ( and yes, I'm one of those who wish I didn't) not all souls will wish to do this.

From my understanding, we all are part of God, the light. God's frequency is very high, and very abstract, intelligent, loving, ECT...
Our light, the frequency isn't as high. So in order to shed the darker aspects of our light, and to move higher in frequency....we should incarnate to learn, and change that darker aspect to knowledge, wisdom, love....so that we can move higher up in frequency. It is impossible to align with the higher realms...when our energy does not match in frequency.

That is the point in reincarnation....that is why we go through such hardships, because there is darker aspects to our light that need to be worked on...so that we can mover higher in frequency.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:56 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Everything that has life, has and uses energy. Energy is recycled...is travels by wavelengths, on the vibrational frequency it is likened to. We are the same, as plants, insects, animals, ECT...but our energetic frequency has a conscious that may be higher.

From what I saw in my NDE, yes I personally have reincarnated more than once....and was shown this. I was very similar to who I am today (but, was different genders) I went through very much the same struggles, hardships, ECT.....as I have in this life. I know that I committed suicide in one of my past lives as a female, died very young in war as a male....I even got to see my funeral ( with a guide/spirit) who took me there.

There is no time (past, present, or future)....there is only frequency changes...and time is measured by your spiritual growth.

We all have different personalities, interest, frequencies, ECT....so we all won't be doing the same things in the afterlife. While I chose to incarnate again ( and yes, I'm one of those who wish I didn't) not all souls will wish to do this.

From my understanding, we all are part of God, the light. God's frequency is very high, and very abstract, intelligent, loving, ECT...
Our light, the frequency isn't as high. So in order to shed the darker aspects of our light, and to move higher in frequency....we should incarnate to learn, and change that darker aspect to knowledge, wisdom, love....so that we can move higher up in frequency. It is impossible to align with the higher realms...when our energy does not match in frequency.

That is the point in reincarnation....that is why we go through such hardships, because there is darker aspects to our light that need to be worked on...so that we can mover higher in frequency.

Colorado,your post gives me great comfort.