Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Babes

Channeling platform

Channeling on platform in church

I know many mediums that will channel an address when working on platform, but i am not sure if it would be right for me to allow spirit to over shadow me when doing a platform demonstration of clairvoyance, I feel that i would not have control on the messages that i would be giving.
I would really appreciate your views of this matter.
Thank you.
Old 21-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Enya

It would help if you could give some idea of your experience in platform work and why you haven't approached your development circle leader about your concerns...
It does also depend on what you term overshadowing and how much control you give the spirit/s involved.

Of course, imho, you shouldn't allow overshadowing when giving messages of evidence - that's not what platform work is about. If you're giving an inspirational or philosophical talk, that's another matter.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Administrator
Hello

By the tem over shadow I feel that would me that ye let Spirit speak through ye in what is knows as "Direct Voice Mediumship" .

When it comes to platform work as I do that in a Metaphysical Centre and I do message nights ext. I personally do not let many spirits in that situation have direct contact with me. I call in me Guides and I have thier help to assist me bring in Spirit to stand ALONE with me not in or even touching me.

I too work with someone I do not do message work alone in an open setting where I do not know the people that are there. In that we are there for the other on level of grounding and in protections of the energies. In that it takes finding that someone ye feel comfortable with. Not always an easy thing to do.

The messges that one gets should always be set with the intentions of your highest and greatest good and that of the one's getting the messages. One should be well grouned and in the Devine White Light. Remember alway YOUR the house for Spirit and YOUR in control of that house.

It is a rewarding experience but too its one that does take a lot of energy, patients and practice.

Much blessings on this jouney....

Lynn
Old 22-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Babes

Thank you both so much for your replies, your answers have helped me allot, i felt like i needed conformation on this matter. thank you again for your time.
Babes.