Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Master
I Don't Know How To Title It!

I keep seeing symbolic death messages and I'm scared!

I'm scared it's a member of my family or a friend,

I've posted this after yet another and actually being reduced to tears!

I'm not sure why I've posted it, I just felt the need to

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 04-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Master
Are you aware that 'death' in symbology generally means change. Big change usually - but not always death.

Are you comfortable with sharing the messages you're receiving? We may be able to calm your fears :)

Old 04-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Are you aware that 'death' in symbology generally means change. Big change usually - but not always death.

Are you comfortable with sharing the messages you're receiving? We may be able to calm your fears :)

Thank you for your answer Kaere!

I am aware, yes. Out with the old, in with the new, etc.

I was coming home from work and I saw loads of different types of birds and I researched them and some of them indicated death, dying and mourning.

It was just the icing on the cake, really. Just a follow up of them that have been there, individually and building.

The other week there were mother messages everywhere, about how special she is, etc.

It seems everywhere I turn I hear or see stuff about cancer.

A friend of mine is at present receiving treatment for breats cancer.

And I suppose I just have normal worries about my children.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 05-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Master
Well, this morning I'm met with a sight that could be as symbolic as the messages.

My cat had massacred a bird!

All that was left was the entrails, some feathers and the head.

So I'm going to apply this to the messages from the birds yesterday.

As for the others, the dream I had last night was in connection with cancer and I have things to sort out with what I experienced previously and what's happening now.

This is bringing forth the fear and bringing my worries out.

Thank you Kaere for your support last night, it was enough for me to know someone was out there and allow me to work with it

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 05-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Coming2

I say this out of love but do you think you might be taking everything more literal than what it is?? I agree that death signs are usually about change than actually about death. I dont believe in coincidence so I can see how these things would affect and scare you but try not to be so literal with things. Cats kill birds...thats what they instinctively do...Of course you are more aware of the cancer signs...your friend has it which brings it to your attention quicker...see what I mean?? Dont get me wrong I understand the fear. I pray that your family remains safe and secure and that the white light of the Holy Spirit surrounds you and all you hold dear.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I say this out of love but do you think you might be taking everything more literal than what it is?? I agree that death signs are usually about change than actually about death. I dont believe in coincidence so I can see how these things would affect and scare you but try not to be so literal with things. Cats kill birds...thats what they instinctively do...Of course you are more aware of the cancer signs...your friend has it which brings it to your attention quicker...see what I mean?? Dont get me wrong I understand the fear. I pray that your family remains safe and secure and that the white light of the Holy Spirit surrounds you and all you hold dear.

Hi Coming2,

Yes, I do think I am! Although I do have healing to do with regards to a death with cancer and now facing cancer again within my circle of friends. And I think this is what this is highlighting! Rather than what I am interpreting it as!

When I came across the remains of the bird, I wasn't shocked or angry with my cat, I am aware it's his natural instincts, it was just weird! I called out for answers last night, I got this this morning. This could just have been given as a way of reassurance!

Something is in the midst, my sensetivity has risen, my thoughts have become irratic, this is what happens. I face some fears and I do my best to resolve them. I'll see what happens!

Thank you for your prayers

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 05-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
Hi Saggi

Birds can be symbolic of ones own sense freedom.. For example when there is no "you time" to simply be happy and peaceful in your own space. I respect you are aware that cancer alters our senses in day to day reality. Its there in a person that we love personally.
I say this kindly as I have been supporting my sister with terminal cancer for 6 months now. A lot of emotions arise..especially when one works as a healer .. there is the soul reality and the human reality of feelings as well.. When our plates and minds are full and our hearts are heavy in tears ...the call is there for an inner strength when required by another who is suffering.
Throughout the months many people on here have supported me and in that support I found a comfort as I continue doing what I can..I am also reminding myself now..that I have been neglecting me ( not in a selfish way ) ..but in a way my health was becoming affected. I love my sister completely... I would do anything for her..how can I help her if I am worn? When fearful take a few deep breaths I do ..I cry when I need too as well ( which has been a lot). When I am with my sister I am with her living..not with her dying.

Maybe you have too much on your plate?
We all have to stop and smell the roses ....stop our minds and be at peace within ..for 20 min..30min..an hour! Each day. This way we build our own strength up .
If your an empath..u will pick up on other things ..so maybe you need to protect yourself a bit more?

I dont know if I have helped in any small way but please know

I send you and those u love prayers and a big hug
:)
Old 05-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Saggi

Birds can be symbolic of ones own sense freedom.. For example when there is no "you time" to simply be happy and peaceful in your own space. I respect you are aware that cancer alters our senses in day to day reality. Its there in a person that we love personally.
I say this kindly as I have been supporting my sister with terminal cancer for 6 months now. A lot of emotions arise..especially when one works as a healer .. there is the soul reality and the human reality of feelings as well.. When our plates and minds are full and our hearts are heavy in tears ...the call is there for an inner strength when required by another who is suffering.
Throughout the months many people on here have supported me and in that support I found a comfort as I continue doing what I can..I am also reminding myself now..that I have been neglecting me ( not in a selfish way ) ..but in a way my health was becoming affected. I love my sister completely... I would do anything for her..how can I help her if I am worn? When fearful take a few deep breaths I do ..I cry when I need too as well ( which has been a lot). When I am with my sister I am with her living..not with her dying.

Maybe you have too much on your plate?
We all have to stop and smell the roses ....stop our minds and be at peace within ..for 20 min..30min..an hour! Each day. This way we build our own strength up .
If your an empath..u will pick up on other things ..so maybe you need to protect yourself a bit more?

I dont know if I have helped in any small way but please know

I send you and those u love prayers and a big hug
:)

Hi Smiler,

I have seen some of your posts about you and your sister.

The thing is, I was oblivious to cancer before a few years ago, I'd heard of it, I knew friends who'd experienced it in their families, yet it all went on around me.

Then bam, I was hit with it head on. It then became a fear, although I'm not sure what the fear is! I just know I go into avoidance, then fear, then find a way through it.

I just know there's something underlying and someone else knows my answer, yet I can't bring myself to ask them.

With what's going on with my friend has brought it back to the surface and perhaps I just need to let it go, rather than find out. Ignorance is supposedly bliss!

Thank you for your prayers and hugs!

Lots of love to you and your sister

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 05-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Master
dont worry, be happy~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
dont worry, be happy~!

Thank you!