Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-01-2019, 05:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Unwanted colors in my aura.

Hello! All new to this forum. So I wonder if this is the right place to post about this subject. Anyway, I have recently discovered how to notice the colors attached to my skin. I don't know if this is the first stages of noticing the colors of my aura or not. But I have this problem of not getting rid of unwanted colors off my skin. First off, I have had this problem with yellow. It was veeeery irritating to me and made me go kind of crazy. I have heard that color sensitive people do not tolerate yellow that much over time. Then I found out that amethyst inside my aura was a very nice way to get rid of this color from my skin. But now I have this other problem. I am getting very fond of Deep purple mixed with a touch of black, but there is only one problem with this The green color just comes and goes as it wants to . If I am on guard all the time I can change it back to whatever color I like. I don't like this green color because of one thing. It gives me deep pain at times and I do not understand why. I thought that green was a healing color. Down to earth color... (even though some cartoons portray witches as green creatures). And there is another thing aswell, sometimes it actually helps me. (I have a damaged mind from things that has happened in the past, not worth going into here.) It actually takes the painful and gruesome mental pictures away instantly. The pain is THE problem. I feel it goes both ways and the pain is the worst at times. But the purple alone really fixes everything instantly. Does anyone know of any gems, colors or any other methods to get rid of this without having to fight it. I could black out or white out totally to "cleanse" so to speak. But it's back there whenever it wants to. I cleanse my crystals regularly. Tried to cover myself in all colors, but pure purple is the only one that really works for me.
Thank you for serious and helpful answers.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Master
Hi,

In my view, these colors represent energy patterns within you. Some of those energies cause you pain. That tipically represent conflict as I see these things.

It is not the colors them self you want to heal but the patterns they represent.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleNeeds
Hello! All new to this forum. So I wonder if this is the right place to post about this subject. Anyway, I have recently discovered how to notice the colors attached to my skin. I don't know if this is the first stages of noticing the colors of my aura or not. But I have this problem of not getting rid of unwanted colors off my skin. First off, I have had this problem with yellow. It was veeeery irritating to me and made me go kind of crazy. I have heard that color sensitive people do not tolerate yellow that much over time. Then I found out that amethyst inside my aura was a very nice way to get rid of this color from my skin. But now I have this other problem. I am getting very fond of Deep purple mixed with a touch of black, but there is only one problem with this The green color just comes and goes as it wants to . If I am on guard all the time I can change it back to whatever color I like. I don't like this green color because of one thing. It gives me deep pain at times and I do not understand why. I thought that green was a healing color. Down to earth color... (even though some cartoons portray witches as green creatures). And there is another thing aswell, sometimes it actually helps me. (I have a damaged mind from things that has happened in the past, not worth going into here.) It actually takes the painful and gruesome mental pictures away instantly. The pain is THE problem. I feel it goes both ways and the pain is the worst at times. But the purple alone really fixes everything instantly. Does anyone know of any gems, colors or any other methods to get rid of this without having to fight it. I could black out or white out totally to "cleanse" so to speak. But it's back there whenever it wants to. I cleanse my crystals regularly. Tried to cover myself in all colors, but pure purple is the only one that really works for me.
Yellow at the aura seems natural to me.Whe have light blue and yellow.Really i can't understand why you don't want it.And from what i've read the more clear the yellow is,the more spiritual you are.
All saints have yellow colour around their heads.

I agree about green being the healing colour.Everytime i had invoked healing energies,the heart chakra was activating.(the chakra is green).

Have you tried to mount a gold colour to your aura?It feels nice and calm.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Yellow at the aura seems natural to me.Whe have light blue and yellow.Really i can't understand why you don't want it.And from what i've read the more clear the yellow is,the more spiritual you are.
All saints have yellow colour around their heads.

I agree about green being the healing colour.Everytime i had invoked healing energies,the heart chakra was activating.(the chakra is green).

Have you tried to mount a gold colour to your aura?It feels nice and calm.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes. Green is very helpful at times. But it also hurts me when sent from another caster at times. How could I change those conflicts? Any suggestions?
About yellow. This is not golden yellow like the saints have around their heads. This is a yellow-yellow . But I remember one thing. Something changed once I wore a 9 ct yellow gold ring on my ring finger. And that was only 9 ct. The more I played with it and energized it things got more comfortable and magical(too much at times).
Admins please say if I should change to the crystals n' such topic area, but I am wondering if anyone has any experience with yellow gold as a metal to wear within aura.
The problem I have with yellow is that I feel I am getting controlled at times. For better or for worse.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes. Green is very helpful at times. But it also hurts me when sent from another caster at times. How could I change those conflicts? Any suggestions?
About yellow. This is not golden yellow like the saints have around their heads. This is a yellow-yellow . But I remember one thing. Something changed once I wore a 9 ct yellow gold ring on my ring finger. And that was only 9 ct. The more I played with it and energized it things got more comfortable and magical(too much at times).
Admins please say if I should change to the crystals n' such topic area, but I am wondering if anyone has any experience with yellow gold as a metal to wear within aura.
The problem I have with yellow is that I feel I am getting controlled at times. For better or for worse.

Hi there
I'd say this is the right area for your question. I am interested in the way that you describe this, do you see in colour, read in colour? I have never heard anyone describe auric colour in this way. Your connection to it, and affinity with it seems to be creating the problems.

I would recommend an aura cleanse, or some healing. Also you may need to learn to understand the way that you are seeing and experiencing the colours.

Initially - salt baths ( you need to use rock salt), colour protection (choose a colour and surround your body with it) - choose something that makes you feel stronger and more in control, I would suggest pink, however, it really depends on your comfort level with it. I would take black and white out of the equation. You might also want to grab a crystal that you wear as a pendant or arm bracelet that protects and cleanses the aura (I won't suggest one here, go online and choose one that you are drawn to, we are all different and what may suit me, may not work for someone else.) If you get crystals that are happy in the water, you can add them to your salt bath.

I hope this helps, and if I have misconstrued what you mean here, please let me know, as I am a little unsure.