Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Doesn't it perhaps indicate that the soul/spirit consciousness and the body/human consciousness are two very separate thing? One will cease to exist (our sense of being alive) while the other takes a copy of us on for its own learning?
That isn't necessarily what I ascribe to, but I have wondered about diseases that affect the brain and why they would change us, if we were immutable eternal spiritual consciousness.

We as soul/spirit are conscious beings experiencing the world of form through a physical body. That physical body is necessarily limited, but such limitations do not apply to the indwelling consciousness. The sense of being alive comes from soul/spirit consciousness, not from any body consciousness. I suspect that after the body has died we feel even more alive than we do now.

Diseases which affect the brain may change our patterns of behaviour and our ability to relate to the external world and other people, but they have no effect on our nature as consciousness. They simply affect the vehicle through which consciousness expresses itself.

There may be definite physical causes of Alzheimer's, perhaps caused by lifestyle choices and environment, but I also think that there is a spiritual component. The Soul is gradually withdrawing from the physical vehicle, perhaps because it has served its purpose for this incarnation. But until the body dies it becomes an empty shell, lacking intelligent awareness, functioning through old patterns. The lights are on but usually there is no-one at home. The previous occupant has moved on, but may sometimes come back for a brief visit.

Others may disagree - I have no personal experience of the subject.

Peace.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
What is Alzheimer's in a spiritual sense?

The understanding of the below comes when ones see and recognize the difference between Knowing and Memory.

Well, the body was not created (directly) by the eternal. Knowledge is eternal, material body is not.
The memory, to which Alzheimer describes the loss, is not really knowledge. Because memory can change and can be changed, even willingly.
So it is not eternal.

Knowledge, on the other hand is eternal, because it can not change, and it is always NOW and it is always True.

Memory needs time, because one need to 'recall' some past events in the Now and to use Judgement to compare what was past with what is now.
And by doing this is not knowledge but one's own personal opinion.

Humans utilize memory to be able to see, but Spirit, on the other hand, knows only.

The best explanation of Alzheimer is not the 'sickness' but the return to the state, in which Spirit is.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
The understanding of the below comes when ones see and recognize the difference between Knowing and Memory.

Well, the body was not created (directly) by the eternal. Knowledge is eternal, material body is not.
The memory, to which Alzheimer describes the loss, is not really knowledge. Because memory can change and can be changed, even willingly.
So it is not eternal.

Knowledge, on the other hand is eternal, because it can not change, and it is always NOW and it is always True.

Memory needs time, because one need to 'recall' some past events in the Now and to use Judgement to compare what was past with what is now.
And by doing this is not knowledge but one's own personal opinion.

Humans utilize memory to be able to see, but Spirit, on the other hand, knows only.

The best explanation of Alzheimer is not the 'sickness' but the return to the state, in which Spirit is.

Are you implying that in spirit form we will not remember not have sense of our individual nature with conscious volition? I'm not sure what going back to spirit is means.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
We as soul/spirit are conscious beings experiencing the world of form through a physical body. That physical body is necessarily limited, but such limitations do not apply to the indwelling consciousness. The sense of being alive comes from soul/spirit consciousness, not from any body consciousness. I suspect that after the body has died we feel even more alive than we do now.

Diseases which affect the brain may change our patterns of behaviour and our ability to relate to the external world and other people, but they have no effect on our nature as consciousness. They simply affect the vehicle through which consciousness expresses itself.

There may be definite physical causes of Alzheimer's, perhaps caused by lifestyle choices and environment, but I also think that there is a spiritual component. The Soul is gradually withdrawing from the physical vehicle, perhaps because it has served its purpose for this incarnation. But until the body dies it becomes an empty shell, lacking intelligent awareness, functioning through old patterns. The lights are on but usually there is no-one at home. The previous occupant has moved on, but may sometimes come back for a brief visit.

Others may disagree - I have no personal experience of the subject.

Peace.
That is an interesting view. However, one of the hallmarks of gradual degenerative diseases such as this is that there are ups and downs, not just a constant decline. Your idea seems to imply that, if the spirit starts moving on, and the returns (you return to a higher state of lucidity in the body), then shouldn't you recall your spirit moving on? There are even many recorded instances of people regaining some lucidity at the very end of Alzheimers progression, withoit any paranormal recollection (though death bed visions do occur and appear to be a different phenomena, usually just before death)
Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Deactivated Account
When you know who you are, you do not need to remember.

When you know that you exist, you do not need to remember that you exist.

When you see what exists, you do not need to remember that it is there because you see it, right now.

Quote:
I'm not sure what going back to spirit is means.

It means, (as i have used it): Not having thoughts about future and not having thoughts about the past.
You do what you do NOW.
You see what you see NOW.
Nothing else matters.

Quote:
Are you implying that in spirit form we will not remember

What is there to remember, having everything that you need ?

Quote:
not have sense of our individual nature with conscious volition

Individual nature is learned nature. Each experience which one has collected since the believed making - getting out of the womb, baby time, childhood, teen, and adult - were learned and will be exchanged.

Behind this existential individuality is your real nature, your real being, and this you do need to remember NOW, because you have learned something else. (here is the remembering right usage, but only until you know)

You can clearly see that you do not regard your self as a child, any more than a baby, right ?
But remember what you liked, loved, did and made when you were a child. Look on how many things have you changed since then.

So what is holding you onto whatever you think of yourself now ?

Even now you look, see, compare and change. It goes Slower than previous stages, because of 'so many things going on' but finally it will change.

The question then is, in which direction do you want to go. (read: death by definition of the world, or Life by definition of God.)
Old 03-12-2018, 02:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
When you know who you are, you do not need to remember.

When you know that you exist, you do not need to remember that you exist.

When you see what exists, you do not need to remember that it is there because you see it, right now.

It means, (as i have used it): Not having thoughts about future and not having thoughts about the past.
You do what you do NOW.
You see what you see NOW.
Nothing else matters.

What is there to remember, having everything that you need ?

Individual nature is learned nature. Each experience which one has collected since the believed making - getting out of the womb, baby time, childhood, teen, and adult - were learned and will be exchanged.

Behind this existential individuality is your real nature, your real being, and this you do need to remember NOW, because you have learned something else. (here is the remembering right usage, but only until you know)

You can clearly see that you do not regard your self as a child, any more than a baby, right ?
But remember what you liked, loved, did and made when you were a child. Look on how many things have you changed since then.

So what is holding you onto whatever you think of yourself now ?

Even now you look, see, compare and change. It goes Slower than previous stages, because of 'so many things going on' but finally it will change.

The question then is, in which direction do you want to go. (read: death by definition of the world, or Life by definition of God.)

There is something about that logic that doesn't quite make sense to me. If we have everything we need, why do we choose these so called physical adventures, or learning of any kind, for that matter? That desire for a change of some kind, must come from some place, presumably within ourselves. If there is a desire for change, then we do not already have everything we need. Growth and experience are a remembrance of some kind as well. Don't quite understand that.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Do you want to get a sense of God ?

Is it sensible to you that Dead remain Dead or is it sensible to you that God, which created life, can not die.

In the Pure spiritual sight, Sickness (including death) of any kind can not be true.
Understand that God created only the CHANGELESS and IMMORTAL.

IMMORTALITY means living for always. Changeless means no change at all. Literally. Immortality and Changelessness must be NOW too. Not in the past and not in the future.

But you can not deny that you are living in a world which is changing.

The Sensible question then is: "How can, what is changeless, change ?" and the Sensible answer to this is "If it is from God, it can not change."
(p.s. this is a pure Spiritual answer)

For all this, to make sense to you, you have to decide (for yourself) what is TURE.

If God is changeless, immortal and Good, would he create change, death and bad ?

Or could it be, that a very small part of his creation tried to spit itself from God, tried to create unlike God and now on earth you can 'imagine' to see 'sickness and death'

Quote:
Growth and experience are a remembrance of some kind as well.

Growth - from the material point of view is necessary (only). Not because it is true, but because of the "Belief" that "Separation" from God is possible.
The Growth, here on earth can go in two ways: Towards hell or Towards heaven.

But obviously, the goal of hell can not be reached, because it is a growth of "PAIN" which everyone here on earth will recognize.

The only sensible growth, then, is towards happiness and God.

Quote:
If we have everything we need

you have everything that you need from God.

Quote:
why do we choose these so called physical adventures

because they are not from God and will disappear anyway.

Quote:
or learning of any kind, for that matter?

Because so the separation from God is maintained.

The desire to change is there, because the recognition, that you have everything, is not there. Or else change would be undesired - that would mean to desire to have nothing at all.

I do not know if you can see what i see. I have a bit different understanding of the happenings.
My difficulty in writing this is that i'm looking from a singular point of view and trying to adapt this view to the dualistic way of thinking,
and this produces confusion because the meaning of what i write of can be interpreted in two (or more) ways.

So to conclude all this:

God can not destroy. To destroy, in the Spiritual sense would be SIN. So God does not do it.
Here on earth, death seems possible. But if you look closely, you will understand that death is not true:

"
Your Spirit is leaving one body, to enter another, and so from the spiritual sense, death is not.
Your Soul is changeless, but your experience on this earth is change.

"
(this is a graceful solution given you from God, because you asked for death (in this case) and god could only give you a "experience" of death.
It resembles what death would be:
Loosing of knowledge and loosing of the identity.
So your newborn needs to learn and to find its true identity. Which one will it be this time: The mortal or the Immortal one ? (p.s. God is knowledge)
)

But change can not be true. And the only choice you will ever have to make is between what is true and what is not.

The Growth (which is knowledge), which everyone needs to achieve, is simply this:

"Living God does produce only life, and only life is true. What is not true is not of God and so it can not be."

(p.s. whatever Growth on this earth means, it follows but the one rule of God which is expansion. The changelessness of Gods being means that it can not "not be expanding". And so, even in separation, expansion has to follow, even if it is not of God.)
Old 10-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Do you want to get a sense of God ?

Is it sensible to you that Dead remain Dead or is it sensible to you that God, which created life, can not die.

In the Pure spiritual sight, Sickness (including death) of any kind can not be true.
Understand that God created only the CHANGELESS and IMMORTAL.

IMMORTALITY means living for always. Changeless means no change at all. Literally. Immortality and Changelessness must be NOW too. Not in the past and not in the future.

But you can not deny that you are living in a world which is changing.

The Sensible question then is: "How can, what is changeless, change ?" and the Sensible answer to this is "If it is from God, it can not change."
(p.s. this is a pure Spiritual answer)

For all this, to make sense to you, you have to decide (for yourself) what is TURE.

If God is changeless, immortal and Good, would he create change, death and bad ?

Or could it be, that a very small part of his creation tried to spit itself from God, tried to create unlike God and now on earth you can 'imagine' to see 'sickness and death'

Growth - from the material point of view is necessary (only). Not because it is true, but because of the "Belief" that "Separation" from God is possible.
The Growth, here on earth can go in two ways: Towards hell or Towards heaven.

But obviously, the goal of hell can not be reached, because it is a growth of "PAIN" which everyone here on earth will recognize.

The only sensible growth, then, is towards happiness and God.

you have everything that you need from God.

because they are not from God and will disappear anyway.

Because so the separation from God is maintained.

The desire to change is there, because the recognition, that you have everything, is not there. Or else change would be undesired - that would mean to desire to have nothing at all.

I do not know if you can see what i see. I have a bit different understanding of the happenings.
My difficulty in writing this is that i'm looking from a singular point of view and trying to adapt this view to the dualistic way of thinking,
and this produces confusion because the meaning of what i write of can be interpreted in two (or more) ways.

So to conclude all this:

God can not destroy. To destroy, in the Spiritual sense would be SIN. So God does not do it.
Here on earth, death seems possible. But if you look closely, you will understand that death is not true:

"
Your Spirit is leaving one body, to enter another, and so from the spiritual sense, death is not.
Your Soul is changeless, but your experience on this earth is change.

"
(this is a graceful solution given you from God, because you asked for death (in this case) and god could only give you a "experience" of death.
It resembles what death would be:
Loosing of knowledge and loosing of the identity.
So your newborn needs to learn and to find its true identity. Which one will it be this time: The mortal or the Immortal one ? (p.s. God is knowledge)
)

But change can not be true. And the only choice you will ever have to make is between what is true and what is not.

The Growth (which is knowledge), which everyone needs to achieve, is simply this:

"Living God does produce only life, and only life is true. What is not true is not of God and so it can not be."

(p.s. whatever Growth on this earth means, it follows but the one rule of God which is expansion. The changelessness of Gods being means that it can not "not be expanding". And so, even in separation, expansion has to follow, even if it is not of God.)
thank you for the answer.
I just want to clarify one point, tough. You mentioned that what God creates is changeless. And yet, part of it split from God. If it made a decision to split, where once it hadn't, did it not in fact change? If it changes back, then it has changed again, as well.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi Lonewolf,

I've actually been looking a lot into this lately as I have a very dear friend with Parkinsons. It turns out there are similarities between Alzheimer's and Parkinsons and both are linked with environmental toxins causing damage. The last year I've spent researching and have run into some amazing research papers and discoveries around carbon 60 (C60) and it's ability to slow down and in some cases reverse Alzheimer's and other neurological damage.
In order to make this affordable for my friend and others I work with I ended up building a lab and am now producing C60 Oils.
www.C60Solutions.com (under construction-will be finished soon!)
There are numerous research papers linked on the RESEARCH page which might help you also. One which is not on it yet but will be soon is : Effects of Carbon Nanoparticles on the Aggregation of Alzheimers Beta-Amyloid Peptide (You may have to request the full research paper to see it or sign in with your University credentials) but it's well worth the read. I hope to have it up on the site soon. Do see the first one linked: 'A carboxyfullerene SOD mimetic improves cognition and extends the lifespan of mice'. Cognition and memory were enhanced.

When I find it I'm going to link a PhD who had Alzheimer's and experimented with C60's on himself in the early stage to try and stop it and had incredible success reversing it completely using C60's in Olive Oil.

So there is hope!

Looking at this from a Spiritual view point there is no cause for concern, what is being experienced is happening to the body/Mind only not the Spirit of your loved one, when the Spirit of your loved one sheds their Body there will be no impairment from the Alzheimer's the body/mind experienced.
In other words the Alzheimer's will only last (unless cured!) for as long as there is a body/mind.
So please be at ease, it happened on Earth and stays on earth and will not cross over with them. :)

hey CrystalSong I don't have long to put into this post unfortunately but I was skimming this thread and sparked to reply to something you said. well first of all I agree that 'environmental toxins' are largely to blame, though I blame most things unnatural and things unnatural for humans to consume etc as the causative factors of disease.. but besides that, when you said C60 I was reminded of the crystal shungite and hmm since your name is CrystalSong perhaps you are well familiar with it and that's how you got onto C60? that is amazing you made a lab to study and create elixirs to help people! But I am still not entirely sure how all of his works or if in fact C60 is a counterpart or replica of shungite so I'd love clarification and extrapolation from you if you don't mind.

In my opinion and own research, you cannot compete with or improve nature so I wonder why if it's true you are creating a lab born product instead of using pure shungite somehow?

I found this quick video, not sure how relevant it is but perhaps you could let me know.. I again am not 100% sure it's even similar to shungite which you're talking about as C60, but I did see research about shungite in the past and also that some fear its use in nanotechnology may be evil so I know it can be used in such ways or yes likely they tried to reproduce synthetic versions of it.. please help me understand all this better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHhHToybSfo

I definitely think something like shungite could help treat Alzheimer's and I'd love to learn more about its carbon structure and magic and whatnot, but I also think a lot of things from nature, especially the proper diet for the human species (which I understand to be primarily frugivorous) which in turn best heals the lymphatic system which was mentioned in a post on the first page, which is the body's waste management system and capable of ushering out environmental toxins and other toxic factors or improper functioning of the body and organs. I am glad to see that many seem to be aware that Alzheimer's is not just a mystery disease but a condition based in toxicity.. a very tragic inhumane one so I aspire to help heal people from suffering disorders in my lifetime too. We have so many wonderful things at our disposal and capabilities as the divine incarnated beings we are. As many discuss, there are often spiritual implications and lessons and everything that can be learned and experienced through suffering, but as Sparrow details in her massive thread about the ideal afterlife, we need not suffer to expand, grow, and have worthwhile experiences, so I hope enough of us can come together in my lifetime to end this nonsense..
Old 15-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
If it made a decision to split, where once it hadn't, did it not in fact change? If it changes back, then it has changed again, as well.

It is a question of Point of View.

If you jump, who is jumping ? God or You ?

If you change, who is changing, God or You ?

If God knows the changeless, and you see a change, who has changed ? And what has changed ?

So changing back is not really a change, but a return to a state which is always. So the change from your perspective is only a return to what God knows. So it is not really a change at all.
This is what awakening means. When you awake, you recognize that you could not change what is changeless. And so Adam can awake safely. (Adam from the bible)

Knowing this is Healing. If God created perfection, then sickness can only be used as a recognition that perfection is and can not be changed.

Thank you for asking me these questions !

p.s. earlier today these thoughts came in and so i wrote them.