Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-02-2011, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Further, Lucifer is one single being, where all others are soul groups.

that's so sad. he must get so lonely. not only is he all by himself but he's used as a scapegoat and is blamed for all of humanity's foibles. no wonder he's so disenchanted and bitter. poor Lucifer.
Old 27-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
that's so sad. he must get so lonely. not only is he all by himself but he's used as a scapegoat and is blamed for all of humanity's foibles. no wonder he's so disenchanted and bitter. poor Lucifer.

If Lucifer were a real entity, there would be nothing poor about him. Have you ever ran into one of those people who talk a good line, even make you feel sorry for them.. and in the end they turn out to be full of darkness and evil intent to try and hurt you in some crazy way??

That would be Lucifer 1000 fold.
Old 27-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
If Lucifer were a real entity, there would be nothing poor about him. Have you ever ran into one of those people who talk a good line, even make you feel sorry for them.. and in the end they turn out to be full of darkness and evil intent to try and hurt you in some crazy way??

well, there's psychological reasons why people behave that way, the need to "get over" on others as an overall act of revenge on existance because existing sucks so bad for them. if i was every human's scapegoat and spiritual whipping boy i might want revenge too.
Old 27-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
well, there's psychological reasons why people behave that way, the need to "get over" on others as an overall act of revenge on existance because existing sucks so bad for them. if i was every human's scapegoat and spiritual whipping boy i might want revenge too.

The best part about Lucifer is that he is not real. "He" is nobodies whipping boy.. Lucifer, or Satan is just a metaphor for the lower/darker thoughts that tempt the carnal mind of men to make choices that are not in line with the ultimate Truth and Reality of the universe.

Henceforth, there really is no one to feel sorry for or try to figure out. Think of it this way; If there were a God who is the bearded man in the sky, and he proclaimed himself to be truth, love and light.. And then he created a being named Lucifer, who he knew would take a fall and become some dark, sinister entity.. or even his spiritual whipping boy. Then that God would not be truth, love and light. He would be a liar, manipulater and even unkind and unloving. That would not be a God that anyone should follow. We would be better off following ourselves or even a rock or a tree.. because that God would be too unpredictable, have double standards and be the creator of evil.

But no such God exists... That God is the divine image made in the likeness of men to try and describe something that they do not understand.
Old 27-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
The best part about Lucifer is that he is not real. "He" is nobodies whipping boy.. Lucifer, or Satan is just a metaphor for the lower/darker thoughts that tempt the carnal mind of men to make choices that are not in line with the ultimate Truth and Reality of the universe.

Henceforth, there really is no one to feel sorry for or try to figure out. Think of it this way; If there were a God who is the bearded man in the sky, and he proclaimed himself to be truth, love and light.. And then he created a being named Lucifer, who he knew would take a fall and become some dark, sinister entity.. or even his spiritual whipping boy. Then that God would not be truth, love and light. He would be a liar, manipulater and even unkind and unloving. That would not be a God that anyone should follow. We would be better off following ourselves or even a rock or a tree.. because that God would be too unpredictable, have double standards and be the creator of evil.

But no such God exists... That God is the divine image made in the likeness of men to try and describe something that they do not undertsand.

you won't get an argument from me on the points you've made.
Old 27-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
you won't get an argument from me on the points you've made.

It really is amazing what we believe about God that has been given to us by the religious institutions.

It makes no sense, goes against logic and even simple physics. They have created a God that tells us its okay to kill other people if they do not share our faith. They created a God that roasts people alive in a lake of fire for making mistakes. This God created evil and then wants to unleash his wrath upon us when we are tempted by that evil.... That God is insane. And we are insane if we believe in it.
Old 27-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Myer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
Alloya Huckfield, a medium talks about channeling Lucifer:

http://alloya.com/PDF%20Files/dark%2...en%20Angel.pdf

http://alloya.com/beings%20index.html

Think Mr Huckfield had a bad piece of cheese before bedtime!
Old 27-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Pixies

I heard Lucifer is "the challenger". He makes duality more "dual" but all of this "challenging" is his job. I don't know, really.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Nalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustRulesTheWorld
I heard Lucifer is "the challenger". He makes duality more "dual" but all of this "challenging" is his job. I don't know, really.

A good way to put it. I personally see him as a 'necessary evil', if you will.. but not necessarily 'evil'. I hope that makes sense. Nothing like the hard times in life that bring you closer to your Self, or to God, or whomever or what ever you believe in.

And anyway, in a place/space where anything and everything exists, how can you say that something does not exist? Especially one who is the target of so much thought energy. Even if he did not exist prior to Christianity or any sort of 'devil talk', he definitely exists now.

Quote:

I have a quote for you my friend, "love me when I deserve it least, because that's when I need it most." My very best friend and Twin Flame who I dated on and off for over a year turned out to be this way, but I have been able to find compassion and understanding [ as much as I am able to ] for why he did the things he did. I do not shun him nor do I feel any negativity towards him. Of course I'm hurt and will definitely need healing, but to call him evil and give him negative or even hateful energy will only bring the opposite effect of what I wish for. I believe the same can be said for Lucifer, or anyone who has hurt you or anyone else.
Old 27-02-2011, 07:13 PM
tragblack

I don't feel that Lucifer is a true entity. If he is, he is created by the thoughts of man.

If Lucifer is real, then I wonder why he works so hard, punishing the evil for us and keeping them out of Heaven? Must be a tough job...