Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You obviously are reading the wrong bible, or mybe not understanding some of the verses SM.
Karma is the same as ' You reap what you sow ' which is definitely mentioned in the bible.
Same principle different title.

This link may help you, bible verses about Karma.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topi...s-about-karma/

There's a big difference between them.... Why people feel the need to bring combine their teachings with the Bible...
Old 15-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
There's a big difference between them.... Why people feel the need to bring combine their teachings with the Bible...

Glad to see that you agree, Karma is in the bible
Old 15-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder

You all really should return to the matter of the post. Did you watch the videos?

youtube: miracle of damascus part 10, part 11, part 12. THAT is what this thread is about.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Glad to see that you agree, Karma is in the bible

I don't agree, remember Job, He did nothing wrong, yet he suffered more than we can handle.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I don't agree, remember Job, He did nothing wrong, yet he suffered more than we can handle.

Poor job, I hope he's ok now.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Poor job, I hope he's ok now.

He is doing better than me and you and all the rest of us, he is with God.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
You all really should return to the matter of the post. Did you watch the videos?

youtube: miracle of damascus part 10, part 11, part 12. THAT is what this thread is about.

You may notice that I have debate after debate with sky123, it does not matter if it's my post, her post or somebody's else post, we "battle" with words, facts and beliefs.

There was a time when I used to watch videos about such things but I reached a ground where I don't need more proof to be certain of my faith.

Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtVHrY7H1Vc The owner of that Bible has a website, He sends that oil all around the world, I have no idea about this "miracle" if it's true or... I don't know, I have not seen it with my own eyes, that man has an old age so it's very hard to believe that he does it for money or fame or something else, I don't know.