Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Guide

Massive Head Ache from 3rd Eye

Hello... i have been having these headaches that last a whole day or even a weekend.... I realized that my 3rd eye would start hurting while I was dreaming.... is there a reason for this or maybe its just something I am eatting.... tsk tsk
Old 31-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Compliments of the season. You can key into an open transmission of Kriya Yoga by way of Sri M of Madnapalle, India. It involves the guru mantra recited internally in the heart centre for 5-10 munites in the beginning phase and followed by Hong Sau meditation. This will help you.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Guide

hmm... why will this help me?
Old 02-01-2019, 03:51 AM
Guide

Dear SkyGodWarrior,

I felt from your post that you need to ground yourself more deeply. There are many ways to ground oneself to I suggest you research that. Think of connecting with the Earth and your body as you breath.

Sorai
Old 02-01-2019, 05:22 AM
Guide

ahh I will ground myself. I know how to do although I dont completely know why its important but maybe this is one of those reasons... to much energy?
Old 02-01-2019, 06:16 AM
Master
I have had two different experiences w third eye and head aches; maybe what I learnt can help...

Firstly, I realized I got headaches (migraines) because I needed to open my third eye more. I found out as I stood eyes closed because of the light sensitivity - and got in touch with a very raw kind of openness in my third eye, so that I could see/sense my surroundings with eyes closed. As long as I stayed in that state the pain was not.

After that, I've meditated to keep more open, practiced this state a little at a time. (Including for me standard grounding, clearing and healing/connection before exercise).

Second type of pain comes from too much input - or put in another way, a spiritual system that is not up to optimal processing speed ;).

Can be worked in two ways; the fast remedy is the rest the third eye. Close it for awhile, while the system catches its breath :) In periods of great learning this can be an important way to care for one's self.

The other, more long-term solution is to meditate to improve flow through the whole system, do healing, clear blockages, and the ability to let go, not work impressions but let our higher selves take over. Also, even when we are well-trained we can need some maintainance and regular service... <3

The difference for me is simply on which action relieves the pain.

Finally, some physical things to get out of the way, simplifying spiritual work: with age comes reading glasses. Check your sight so you don't need glasses. Drink loads of water always. Screen blue/green light and screen light. Also if the pain is sever always seek medical attention to eliminate physical causes.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
ahh I will ground myself. I know how to do although I dont completely know why its important but maybe this is one of those reasons... to much energy?

As a being of the Earth, you must ground in order to connect with the Earth energy, which is the source of your physical body. If you have excess energy, grounding (sending) it into thr Earth can help, while as Realm Ki said, it may involve deeper healing before you can groubd effectively, as it has for me too.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:44 AM
Guide

Thanks you guys I appreciate it! Yeah its time for a change that is what my body is telling me... the old stuff does not cut it anymore... :)
Old 10-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello... i have been having these headaches that last a whole day or even a weekend.... I realized that my 3rd eye would start hurting while I was dreaming.... is there a reason for this or maybe its just something I am eatting.... tsk tsk

It hurts because it's trying to open. The energy is being held back and trying to get through. It's like a balloon about to pop, that's why there is so much pressure. If you focus your attention on the area of the pain it will help to push the energy through :)
Old 11-01-2019, 01:19 AM
Guide

I have experienced a lot of upper chakra symptoms from over working them and blockages. It took me a while to really understand and appreciate the importance of grounding in order to strengthen the lower chakras. While spiritual stuff is cool and seeing with our third eye strengthens, we have to ground our energy. A daily practice of connecting with Mother Earth through envisioning roots extending from your feet and tailbone anchoring into the core of the earth helps if done daily. I know what it's like for the dream state to be very active, and it's funny, I wake up with my arms over my head every morning as if to close my crown chakra. I do this without knowing every single morning..haha. I guess that's my way of coming back down to earth.