Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
The thing about reincarnation though is that in the greater reality and truth the situation is not linear, or sequential.
So, rather, it is about emanation.

Like the rays of the sun, or spokes around the hub of a wheel. All concurrant.

Science today tells us about the illusory nature of linear time, and related space.
Eternity is the greater reality.
This also aligns with the many worlds theory in physics.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The thing about reincarnation though is that in the greater reality and truth the situation is not linear, or sequential.
So, rather, it is about emanation.

Like the rays of the sun, or spokes around the hub of a wheel. All concurrant.

Science today tells us about the illusory nature of linear time, and related space.
Eternity is the greater reality.
This also aligns with the many worlds theory in physics.

Our true home was and it's with God, we were made to be with Him, we were created to be with Him, it's in our nature to seek Him, to want Him, to desire Him, even the unbelievers knows there's something greater than us.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
With reincarnation the whole Bible can be ignored...

This is not my opinion. With the Almighty God everything is possible. If a human desires to come back to earth it is possible. The teaching that you die and sleep until the day of ressurection is wrong. Your soul flies to God after death as many near death experiences proove.

So you talk to God and ask him another possibility. Your soul is sent back in another reincarnation. Should not know why the bible would be rejected by that. It is simply the reason why God gave the church the order to deny reincarnation. Because people would punish each other for the sins of their former lifes. The story of the blind man in the bible prooves this. Peoples mentality is to ask: what has he sinned when he is ill? And that's why God designed the bible or let it change to that that reincarnation is denied. So the teachings of the church. But God let the people know about reincarnation himself if they should know about it. Only God is the judger. Nobody should judge others.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder

Oh I think there was a problem with posting so maybe I put the post twice in the wrong thread. Anyway the same question is in both threads.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
With reincarnation the whole Bible can be ignored...

This is not my opinion. With the Almighty God everything is possible. If a human desires to come back to earth it is possible. The teaching that you die and sleep until the day of ressurection is wrong. Your soul flies to God after death as many near death experiences proove.

So you talk to God and ask him another possibility. Your soul is sent back in another reincarnation. Should not know why the bible would be rejected by that. It is simply the reason why God gave the church the order to deny reincarnation. Because people would punish each other for the sins of their former lifes. The story of the blind man in the bible prooves this. Peoples mentality is to ask: what has he sinned when he is ill? And that's why God designed the bible or let it change to that that reincarnation is denied. So the teachings of the church. But God let the people know about reincarnation himself if they should know about it. Only God is the judger. Nobody should judge others.

That man was blind for God to show His power in him, to show that He is really the Christ.... That man's life probabily was changed for the rest of his days, imagine, people have visions with Jesus and they are totally changed, with how much more seeing Him in flesh.

This is your theory and people make many theories around the Word of God, they even create fake Christs just to have their desired saviour.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:20 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
SearchingFreedom quote:
This is not my opinion. With the Almighty God everything is possible. If a human desires to come back to earth it is possible.

What is the benefit for re-incarnation and the belief in it?
I neither believe in or disbelieve re-incarnation.
I have enough on my plate at present and the + & - of this life.

No doubt that some in the scriptures allude to what some may consider re-incarnation.
Hebrews 9: 27 seems to say that it is appointed once for man to die, then the judgement.
Also there was Lazarus in the bosom of Abraham and the rich man wanted to come back but was denied.
If all souls were Re-incarnated then the whole story of Jesus freeing the captives while in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. There would be no one to free.

I can come up with many reasons why belief in re-incarnation can be bad.
1. kill the child we wanted the other sex, boy or girl. it is okay since they will be re-incarnated.
2.War. killing would mean less, since they can just come back.
3.Someone believing they were such or such in a previous life and Bragg or become boastful or seeing themselves as higher then lower incarnates.
4. Also like was stated about the blind man born blind. Kill it. it is defective.
5. A person could start racist concepts, that a persons skin is a result of past life wrongs.
6. I can come up with many more ways people could manipulate re-incarnation.

As you quote though with God all things are possible.
Re-incarnation still is not important to myself at this time.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 14-01-2019 at 11:47 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

See. Point 3 and 5 shows why I said God wanted the church to deny reincarnation although it is true. The other points I miss logic. Why should it be allowed to kill when God's word does not allow this in any religion? Why should a child suffer. Instead making another person suffer would not be ok with the mind that you put karma on yourself. Contrary! And why would it be easy to kill when this person could reincarnate no matter when no matter where. You would still live your life without this person and his relatives would still cry over him. It makes no sense what you write in the other points.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Guide

Reincarnation is good to one's ears, there's no more final judgement, do whatever you want in life, you can return back, if you want, God will send you back, this is not ok, not ok at all.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:22 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
SearchFreedom quote:
The other points I miss logic. Why should it be allowed to kill when God's word does not allow this in any religion?

My points are just my passing thoughts and ramblings.
I am not saying any spiritual person would kill but in general I could see how people in general could use re-incarnation as twisted justification to kill.

But as I said re-incarnation does not matter to me one way or the other.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder

@SimpleMan

I am not with you in your opinion. Reincarnation = do what you want? The contrary is the case. Everything you do puts negative karma on you. Every hurt you make a person you will experience the next life. And when meeting with God he certainly will not tell you "do what you want".

The possible existence of reincarnation does not change anything on Jesus and God, Good and Evil. It is just that you live not only one life on earth but possibly several. This could be a extending of time or another chance or some sort of experience you need to show your good sides. It has nothing to do with harming others like you want or the abandonment of judgement.