Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Either fortunately or unfortunately I am a realist. I will give you an example of what I am talking about in my post above.

In the ancient Judaic languages, the word for "virgin" was exactly the same as for "unmarried woman" as it was generally assumed..and was also a social code of conduct, that a woman was totally forbidden to have sexual intercourse until AFTER she was married...this basically continued until recent history.

Now, when they say that Mother Mary was a "virgin" it simply means that she was unwed at the time of Jesus's conception.....So much for it being "immaculate" eh?....but Christians took the literal meaning of the word "virgin" according to THEIR language, culture and society and went with the "miraculous" instead of going for the truth...i.e. the "Word of God" is totally different according to what language one speaks, because certain words in Arameic and Hebrew have NO equivalents in other languages, so it becomes "Close enough is good enough".

Thanks be to God for your breath of fresh air Shiv
Old 10-01-2019, 06:12 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Shivani Devi quote:
Now, when they say that Mother Mary was a "virgin" it simply means that she was unwed at the time of Jesus's conception.....So much for it being "immaculate" eh?....but Christians took the literal meaning of the word "virgin" according to THEIR language, culture and society and went with the "miraculous" instead of going for the truth...i.e. the "Word of God" is totally different according to what language one speaks, because certain words in Arameic and Hebrew have NO equivalents in other languages, so it becomes "Close enough is good enough".

That is fine for you to think that way.
The Hebrew word "Almah" is a bit different. It is talking about the veil.
To me there is probability that Joseph had his visitation/dream and believed, but on his wedding night he would have had his proof. Veil or no veil that is the question.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi

I watched this video and i see a lot of New age and other traditions things in this video about Satanic worship.

This video might upset some viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWlF8k8ZkA

I have a few questions for advanced Christians that believe Christianity is more than what the Bible preaches and is more spiritual. Other Christians are also welcome to share your opinion of course.

1. In the video this satanic goat figure has the star/pentagram sign on the head/third eye. They also talk about that it is the eye of Horus/all seeing eye/third eye. So ***F??? as i think i have my third eye open. DO I HAVE THE SIGN OF THE BEAST ON MY FOREHEAD???? Is it satanic to have your third eye open?

2.This goat figure has the symbol of the kundalini energy in it's stomach, like if you have to raise/awaken the kundalini energy up for satan. What is that about as my kundalini energy is awake?

3. I believe that God is not male or female and we as spirit has a male and female side. In the vid he talks about the goat is male and female by the breasts it has and so on. Any thoughts?

4.The goat figure is pointing up and down. They also say it mean as above so below. Are they talking about oneness? Is oneness satanic?

5. He is sitting in a meditation posture so meditation might be satanic?

I am stunned watching this video by the similarity to the kundalini, chakra's and other spiritual stuff!!!

I believe God and Christianity is bigger and is misunderstood but i don't want to worship satan, even if it is without my knowing.

Hope to hear what you think.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi

I watched this video and i see a lot of New age and other traditions things in this video about Satanic worship.

This video might upset some viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWlF8k8ZkA

I have a few questions for advanced Christians that believe Christianity is more than what the Bible preaches and is more spiritual. Other Christians are also welcome to share your opinion of course.

1. In the video this satanic goat figure has the star/pentagram sign on the head/third eye. They also talk about that it is the eye of Horus/all seeing eye/third eye. So ***F??? as i think i have my third eye open. DO I HAVE THE SIGN OF THE BEAST ON MY FOREHEAD???? Is it satanic to have your third eye open?

2.This goat figure has the symbol of the kundalini energy in it's stomach, like if you have to raise/awaken the kundalini energy up for satan. What is that about as my kundalini energy is awake?

3. I believe that God is not male or female and we as spirit has a male and female side. In the vid he talks about the goat is male and female by the breasts it has and so on. Any thoughts?

4.The goat figure is pointing up and down. They also say it mean as above so below. Are they talking about oneness? Is oneness satanic?

5. He is sitting in a meditation posture so meditation might be satanic?

I am stunned watching this video by the similarity to the kundalini, chakra's and other spiritual stuff!!!

I believe God and Christianity is bigger and is misunderstood but i don't want to worship satan, even if it is without my knowing.

Hope to hear what you think.
Thank you

Good day and compliments of the new year. Thank you for sharing your concerns by way of inquiry. Let me say that I do not desire that what I post be something to be debated, but merely accepted or rejected. I will not participate in any debates.

My Christ, fullness of Light and all that is good; let Your Living Water flow. Endow us with knowledge and Wisdom, by the Grace of Wisdom & Revelation. All Power, Wisdom and worship belong to You. I honour You.

Sublime, these I believe will be your answers:

1. Third eye: The third eye is just what it is, the spiritual eye which corresponds to the sixth level of consciousness of the Soul. It is also where we recieve visions and communications from beyond based on a physical standpoint. The other levels of consciousness are the remaining 5 chakras or psychic centres below. I have a past in Kriya Yoga, however, when I became Christian, the Holy Ghost began to correc what I knew about these things. Remember the 6 washpots and how Jesus Christ turned water into Wine. As opposed to the yogic rising from centre to centre, Jesus Christ here showed that all one needs is Purity all round and that cleans the centres. His Word was the Way and Is that Water for purification. One is already divine (a god) and need not rise here and there. When purity by the Word has been established to a certain degree, He comes personally to turn it into Wine. This is where He sends you out as a true disciple to also make more disciples. All you need is Purity by His Word. This is righteousness.

2. Kundalini is Eros. It is basically desire energy. The goat represents those who do not believe that Eros should be caused to rised towards Logos. Or perhaps, anyone who does not stand to believe that the Logos incarnated in a human body. The goat signifies such a one as being complete in oneself simply by lifting Eros and using it for oneself. This unfortunately does not posit Truth or save a persons soul. Eros is not Truth, no matter how well or what realisations one has attained through it. Logos is Truth. Desire God with all your heart, Soul and Mind. Eros rises to Logos.

3. With regards to Gods gender, that one requires a personal encounter with Him, so as not to find an end by travelling around the circle.
The Star of David is the Logos; The Logos incarnated as Jesus Christ.

4. The baphomet pointing up and down represents a person who believes that by virtue of raising Eros, he or she has reached the highest and believes they are lords of heaven and earth. There is no entering the highest without become one with Logos.

5. The goat meditating is just an image from the mind of the one that drew that picture. The goat in actual fact doesn't fold its legs but sits on a throne. Those that raise Eros through the systems provided by this goat raise it soley for personal use. Sadly it is an imbalanced approach and a lot of people have paid the price both physically and mentally. Eros rises to Logos does not harm mind and body. This is the True way.

I am aware of that baphomet spirit and I classify it to be a demon. Though it was drawn like that, it is an actual demonic spirit of quite a high level. When a Christian encounters it when they desire to deliver a person from it, it launches some very impressive attacks. But all demons bow to the Name of Jesus, even baphomet. This, I have seen for myself.

I hope this sheds some light on your questions. May the Creator guide you into all Truth.
God bless you in that regard.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
So, did God actually put a pen in His holy hand and write the Bible Himself? or was it written by monks during the 14th century...then translated by other monks...then had many bits chopped, changed and left out of the final version to be presented to the masses...before being rewritten, edited and re-translated again in the 17th century...There seems to be a heck of a lot of human involvement in something purported to be the "Word of God" isn't it? or does God simply keep changing His mind on a regular basis to comply with socio religious control structures of the times?

How do you know? There are people who have spent their entire lifetime to study the Word of God, do you think they would have not found if it was corrupted? Through His Spirit He wrote down the word, He gave His Holy Spirit to certain people.Of course, God works with man, remember, Jesus was helped by another man to carry His cross.Jesus said that His Word is going to be preached to the whole world and it happened and this process goes on today, His Word is pure Truth, the essence is still there, nothing is changed.I know that there are many versions of the Bible but this is how Satan operates, he creates confusion.

People died for the Word of God, please don't come and say what another user from here has said that ISIS members do the same thing, there is a big difference to be murdered with no reason and to murder other people for "Allah".
Old 10-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Either fortunately or unfortunately I am a realist. I will give you an example of what I am talking about in my post above.

In the ancient Judaic languages, the word for "virgin" was exactly the same as for "unmarried woman" as it was generally assumed..and was also a social code of conduct, that a woman was totally forbidden to have sexual intercourse until AFTER she was married...this basically continued until recent history.

Just what I've said, people come and create all sorts of beliefs around the Word of God.The Word of God clearly says that Mary was virgin, and Gabriel, the messanger of God, came and gave her the good news and she accepted to be the woman who is going to born the Son of God, God Himself manifested to manking as a man.

You don't see me going around and creating all sort of beliefs about Buddha or about any other religion, I just don't do it because the Word of God is the TRUTH for me.Only you, unbelivers come and do this thing.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
That is fine for you to think that way.
The Hebrew word "Almah" is a bit different. It is talking about the veil.
To me there is probability that Joseph had his visitation/dream and believed, but on his wedding night he would have had his proof. Veil or no veil that is the question.
I have been doing some internet digging, and according to everything I have read, the Hebrew word "Almah" does not relate to virginity or to the hymen at all..it simply means a woman of childbearing age, who has not yet had a child:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almah

This is also very interesting:
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-bio...ather-of-Jesus

I like the opening line 'The only one who knows the truth is Mary and she ain't talking".

So, I guess the virgin birth and the Bible are simply articles of FAITH and have nothing to do with any historical facts whatsoever...but as a Hindu playing "Satan's advocate" as a Christian, what the hell would I know? rofl.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Just what I've said, people come and create all sorts of beliefs around the Word of God.The Word of God clearly says that Mary was virgin, and Gabriel, the messanger of God, came and gave her the good news and she accepted to be the woman who is going to born the Son of God, God Himself manifested to manking as a man.

You don't see me going around and creating all sort of beliefs about Buddha or about any other religion, I just don't do it because the Word of God is the TRUTH for me.Only you, unbelivers come and do this thing.
See, the "Word of God" is only true to YOU because you are a Christian, isn't it?

I mean, I am not a Buddhist, I am a Hindu..but I would not even care if you created "false beliefs" about Hinduism, as the religion can totally accommodate this by saying that ALL beliefs are fictitious anyway.

I neither believe nor disbelieve in Christianity really...got no preference either way...and for everything else, please refer to the final sentence I made in my post above this one..

However, seeing as how your fragile belief system is under threat by my presence here, and you need other Christians to have your beliefs justified (as most of your chosen Faith do), I shall humbly excuse myself from your presence..My work here is done (overdone) anyway.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
I have been doing some internet digging, and according to everything I have read, the Hebrew word "Almah" does not relate to virginity or to the hymen at all..it simply means a woman of childbearing age, who has not yet had a child:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almah

This is also very interesting:
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-bio...ather-of-Jesus

I like the opening line 'The only one who knows the truth is Mary and she ain't talking".

So, I guess the virgin birth and the Bible are simply articles of FAITH and not to do with any historical facts whatsoever...but as a Hindu playing "Satan's advocate" as a Christian, what the hell would I know? rofl.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

From from the jews, not from "christians".
Old 10-01-2019, 08:12 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
See, the "Word of God" is only true to YOU because you are a Christian, isn't it?

I mean, I am not a Buddhist, I am a Hindu..but I would not even care if you created "false beliefs" about Hinduism, as the religion can totally accommodate this by saying that ALL beliefs are fictitious anyway.

I neither believe nor disbelieve in Christianity really...got no preference either way...and for everything else, please refer to the final sentence I made in my post above this one..

However, seeing as how your fragile belief system is under threat by my presence here, and you need other Christians to have your beliefs justified (as most of your chosen Faith does), I shall humbly excuse myself from your presence..My work here is done (overdone) anyway.

I just gave an example, I had no idea that you are hindu.

Your own words tell everything, there's nothing for me to add.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I know that there are many versions of the Bible but this is how Satan operates, he creates confusion.
".
Before I trot off to discuss stuff I actually "know" about...If you know there are many versions of the Bible and they all purport to be the "Word of God", then how do you know how Satan operates to be able to tell the difference between the "true Word of God" and the "bogus Word of God?" Just curious.