Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Experiencer

Affected by the street

Having chosen to live a simple and solitary life, whenever I need to go somewhere I either walk or ride my bike to my destination. Fortunately I live in a small town and having a car is not a necessity for me.

Usually I will take different paths to leave and return to my home, either to exercise or appreciate different views. However, a bad feeling of anguish comes over me when walking back to my house, and I thought it was because of my loneliness. This is the life I've chosen to have, for religious and spiritual purposes, and I like it this way, I don't think I could live any other way, but this feeling appears anyway.

Yesterday I chose to come back home through a different path, walking on a street where the houses are more humble, and interestingly, I didn't get that feeling of anguish. Then it dawned on me that I get that overwhelming feeling of loneliness when I pass through a street where the houses are big and beautiful, but I couldn't understand why, since I don't live in a bad place, and I'm not unsatisfied with anything in my life.

So when I went to bed and slept, I woke up after a dream and started thinking about that issue, with the intention of using the astral intuition to help me understand why I feel this way. Then the intuition answered me that I feel anguish because of the arrogance of the people in that wealthy street.

I don't know people who live on either street, so I can't tell for sure what they are like, however, I'm sure that the people who live in the humble houses aren't arrogant, and probably have a better personality (according to my taste, of course) than those who live in the big and beautiful houses.

This is my conclusion, then, that perhaps some of us can be affected by the personality of the people who live in certain streets without even knowing them, just by passing by through that area.

Someone could feel depressed while being satisfied with the choices that were made, and the reason may be external and not internal.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Ankhesenamun

This is a beautiful description of how strongly we empaths can pick up on the emotions of places and the people connected to these places!

One has to be really in tune with one's sensitivity to be able to recognize this though.

This is a wonderful gift to have, even though it can be overwhelming at times. But once we know that we feel the emotions of others, and of places, we can deal with it better.

I dread going to certain places because I can sense that the atmosphere there is not good. I have at times though been totally overwhelmed by this, such as when visiting a concentration camp. I sensed this ice cold atmosphere there - not just the fear and despair that the inmates would have felt, but also the sense of utter violence and loss of humanity on the part of the Nazis who kept these innocent souls imprisoned there and subjected them to abuse and torture. It was really an ice cold atmosphere, and it was so bad that I don't think I could ever look at a concentration camp again because it would be too much for me.

I also had a similar experience when moving to a new house 11 years ago - I felt depressed because I could sense that all the people who lived in that street were arrogant, uncaring, and only cared about their career and making more money. Indeed it was the kind of area where folks are materialistic and don't care about one another. It affected me- and my cat - so badly that we were both distressed and moved back to our old house after just one week! We just couldn't stand being there any longer!

Anyone who has this amazing ability to be able to sense one'e surroundings in this way should treasure it, it's a wonderful gift to have. Don't be discouraged by feelings of depression or distress when sensing others' emotions - that's better than not being able to feel anything.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for your excellent account, Ankhesenamun!

It seems some feelings are our own, while others aren't. Up until now I considered only thoughts could suffer external influences.

Today I went to the library to watch some local artists perform, and when I got there they were in the theater having a lecture about violence against women. In my country many women are killed daily, according to them it's the 5th country in the world where women are killed the most.

Well, needless to say, most people there were women and there were only 3 married men, I was the only stranger, outsider. Actually, there was a young guy watching, but he was probably underage.

The woman who was talking was a psychologist who offered treatment to women who had been victims of abuse. With her was a more friendly woman who offered material assistance to the victims. I say friendly because she didn't speak like she wanted to attack me, while the psychologist clearly did. I could feel in my chest every attempt of hers to attack me for being a man, only those attacks were futile because first, I'm not an aggressor, and second, I also help victims of abuse in my own way.

She was ranting with arrogance about how they don't want a man to represent them, because a man doesn't know what it's like being pregnant and other things, and how assistance to women can't be magical (she totally lost me then), but in the form of a supportive group around the victim.

You don't have to suffer the same things to be able to relate to what the other person is going through. Goodness and wickedness chose no gender, instead of making me feel welcome for listening to her and the pleads of the victims, she made me feel unwanted like an outcast, whose good intentions have no value simply because of my gender.

If a woman is being attacked by an abusive partner, who is going to defend her from him? It is usually a man who will risk his own life to save that of another person. I totally support women for wanting to be treated with respect, dignity, for not having to worry about being raped or harassed in the streets, so I think they should value more those of us who actually care.

Last edited by Ordnael : 21-10-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Ankhesenamun

Only just saw your reply on here, been away from the forum for a while...

You are absolutely right! That was disgusting of that woman to be so hostile towards you, she should be glad that a man takes in interest in what happens to women, and that so many women suffer violence! She should have welcomes you instead of attacking you! And we all know that what she said - that assistance can't be magical - is nonsense...

There are many women like this here in the UK, they are called feminists. They are bitter because they can't find a man and then turn to misandry (hatred towards all men). They are easily recognizable - overweight, hideous, bitter and depressed. I have absolutely no respect for them.

The other reason this woman attacked you was however this, and this is something that I as a lifelong victim of abuse have encountered numerous times at organizations that are - supposed to - assist female victims of abuse and rape:

they don't actually want these women to get help. They don't want abuse towards women to end. And they certainly don't want women to find loving partners and have happy relationships!

Reason? They would be out of a job if abuse victims got real help, or were to find loving relationships. And these bitter feminists are unemployable, hence they are messing around talking trash!

They do not actually offer any real help to abuse victims. They wouldn't have the brains to do so! They want an excuse to meddle about in other people's lives, and an excuse for the existence of their jobs.

Here's some examples of what I have experienced with such organizations...

Since one of my rapists falsely accused me of rape, they believe this and deny me all support and my name has been blacklisted nationwide. This despite a woman being physically unable to rape anyone!

Prior to this, when seeking help, I have been treated as if I were of limited intelligence, I had hysterical women drawing pictures with arrows - as if I were unable to understand anything - and saying "here's one option, you can always move away" - not much help since, contrary to their claims, moving house does NOT involve merely hopping on a bus and going somewhere else!

I've had them trying to indoctrinate me into becoming lesbian.
I respect lesbians and gays as much as any other person, but if someone is not lesbian then one is not, and that doesn't change just because one gets told one should become lesbian, apart from that this is no solution.

They really are of no help...

And there is also another, even more disgusting reason: most of these people who work or volunteer for organizations for victims of abuse/rape/crime are narcissists, ie abusive and demonic by nature! They go into these roles because it provides them with the ultimate opportunity to get narc supply - ie access to already vulnerable women who they can then abuse further!

Because, shockingly enough, a narcissist - ie someone who in my opinion is demonically possessed - enjoys nothing more than to abuse someone who has already been abused before, ie someone who is particularly vulnerable, someone who suffers even more pain, someone who is already suffering and therefore even more defenseless than someone who has had a normal life!

And from what you describe, there is no doubt that this woman was a narcissist.

Here in the UK they also push this politically correct line that women should be "independent" and "don't need a man" etc. This is causing tremendous suffering to women because the vast majority of men have now no respect for women, and only a tiny minority of men are prepared to get married. Men in general have a lot of contempt for women now. And can one blame them - if a woman uses a man for money, or hurts him, or whatever, she gets celebrated and admired, but if a man abuses a woman, or leaves her for whatever reason, he gets shunned. Double standards!

Women also feel now that there is nothing better for them to do than to use men - usually for money as by far the vast majority of women here in the UK marry for money - and then, when the truth comes out, men end up so bitter and unable to trust that they become MGTOW's (men who go their own way) - ie they stay single and bitter and turn to misogyny (hatred towards women).

I have noticed that so many men of my generation are bitter after having gone through hell with one woman or another, it defies belief!

And who suffers? The women - decent women like me, who don't believe in all this feminist nonsense but who know that men and women need each other, that they each compliment each other, that men are the natural protectors of women because yes, women are weaker and more vulnerable than men.

All my life I have wished I could have found a decent man to protect me, to take care of me, a man I could have loved and who would have loved me, a man I could have looked after, a man I could be there for and who would be there for me.

I never found this - and what was the result? Lifelong extreme abuse, countless situations that would never have happened if there had been a man around that would have protected me - and my children who have all been murdered. And my honor for that matter.

I am living proof that feminism is nonsense!

The original feminists who fought for women to have the right to vote must be turning in their graves to see that their noble intentions have been so hijacked by modern day women!

Be proud of yourself, you are one of the - very rare - men who take a genuine interest in what women go through, you recognize that men are the protectors of women, and you made an effort to learn more about this subject. Don't let this crazed thing put you off - hell, I wish I had been there, I would have given her a piece of my mind!

And by the way, with her ranting that men don't know what it's like to be pregnant - I don't either, because when I was pregnant in 1992, I was forced into an abortion at five months pregnant - because the women who worked for a "support" organization failed to support me and instead threatened me, screamed at me and abused me, giving the "father" - my rapist - ample opportunity to drag me into a car and drive me to another country where my child was ripped from my womb! Since then I have been unable to have children.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:19 AM
Ascender
Bad Feeling Places

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
This is a beautiful description of how strongly we empaths can pick up on the emotions of places and the people connected to these places!

One has to be really in tune with one's sensitivity to be able to recognize this though.

This is a wonderful gift to have, even though it can be overwhelming at times. But once we know that we feel the emotions of others, and of places, we can deal with it better.

I dread going to certain places because I can sense that the atmosphere there is not good. I have at times though been totally overwhelmed by this, such as when visiting a concentration camp. I sensed this ice cold atmosphere there - not just the fear and despair that the inmates would have felt, but also the sense of utter violence and loss of humanity on the part of the Nazis who kept these innocent souls imprisoned there and subjected them to abuse and torture. It was really an ice cold atmosphere, and it was so bad that I don't think I could ever look at a concentration camp again because it would be too much for me.

I also had a similar experience when moving to a new house 11 years ago - I felt depressed because I could sense that all the people who lived in that street were arrogant, uncaring, and only cared about their career and making more money. Indeed it was the kind of area where folks are materialistic and don't care about one another. It affected me- and my cat - so badly that we were both distressed and moved back to our old house after just one week! We just couldn't stand being there any longer!

Anyone who has this amazing ability to be able to sense one'e surroundings in this way should treasure it, it's a wonderful gift to have. Don't be discouraged by feelings of depression or distress when sensing others' emotions - that's better than not being able to feel anything.

This so the reason why I didn't go to Alcatraz when I was invited!
Old 06-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Ankhesenamun

MissCreativeSpirit - Alcatraz is one place I would not want to go to either. I've seen documentaries about it and even then I could sense the terrible energies in that place - energies of violence, despair, evil, hopelessness, and even predatory energies.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

You bring some very profound insights about this subject, Ankhesenamun. All I could think while she spoke was that she was going about it all wrong, instead of bringing together those who wished to help, she segregated them and made it even more difficult for the women to start living a normal life again.

But now, after reading your considerations, it makes a lot of sense to me that she wasn't interested in really helping them, but to continue doing what she does and keeping them as her patients.

It seems she was, after all, trying to get a reaction from me (what is this guy doing here?), either a criticism or a head nod, but she got nothing, I didn't show agreement or disagreement to anything she was saying. At some points her male bashing was so blatant that I felt like getting up and leaving the room, but then it would be like a statement that I was considering them my enemies, and they would consider me an enemy too, so I just sat there and pretended to be invisible.