Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder
Driving cars and my past life

It was this march when I was old enough to get my drivers license. But I didn’t. And since then I haven’t been able to drive a car. I had gotten my permit and I had started driving with my mom however one night something changed. You see I am a very anxious person in general and one night I was driving home when I started having a panic attack. My basic thought was “I’d rather crash this car than deal with this anxiety”. I made it home safe but something changed that night, like a switch went off. I knew something within me was triggered by what had happened but as most people are they just told me to get over it. But they didnt understand that the even the thought of driving filled me with so much fear that I was on the verge of crying and I felt choked up.

As time went on I avoided the topic as best as I could. But when everyone around you is getting their license it is a hard thing to accept. Why was I so afraid of something everyone does?

Recently I connected with my guide and I got confirmation to something I had suspected. That my fear of driving was connected to my past life. So I finally found time to do the hour long past life regression meditation/Hypnosis.

So this was the first attempt however I was interupted so I didn’t get very far : I was a farm boy, only a bit younger than myself at 16. I had brown hair and hazel/green eyes. I had nothing on but tan overalls, I was barefoot and covered in dirt. My body was very malnourished looking, like I was living but not a great life. I got the sense I had no family and that I worked on the farm to get by, next to me is a cornfield with a farmhouse behind it. The whole vibe was serene, I was in my element.

This was my second attempt and I completed what I had started:
I had assumed I was just going back to the farm but when I looked at what I was wearing I was in army boots. I knew I was the same person just older at 25. When I looked up I saw dozens of men around me. It was WW1 and I was in the trenches, the air was filled with the sounds of warfare. I remember I heard the leader say “stay alert Steven’s” before it flashed to two caskets draped in american flags being carried, this was symbolism for all the soldiers who were never recovered, myself being one of them. And then I flashed to me driving in a jeep, I feel like I was going to get essential supplies. Then I saw myself get shot in the throat and I flopped on the steering wheel. And then it was over. During the part of my death my physical eyes were squeezing so hard like I had to look away.

I still havent driven but I am working up to it slowly but surely.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Master

You need to completely let go of all your past life trauma .
Old 11-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
You need to completely let go of all your past life trauma .
How would I do that? This is all so new to me.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Master

Visualization,deep breathing,yoga ,ect.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

You could try talking to a counsellor as well, most counsellors are very understanding of spiritual things and can guide you in recovering from what happened in past lives.
Old 17-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfStars
You could try talking to a counsellor as well, most counsellors are very understanding of spiritual things and can guide you in recovering from what happened in past lives.
I have a therapist but whenever I bring up anything spiritually related, she just says what I want to hear. We never go in depth and she always has a "science" explanation for it. It isn't genuine if that makes sense.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:51 AM
Experiencer

What a sad story. But you can do it. After all, you live in the present tense here and now.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Pathfinder
I still haven’t driven...I still so scared
Old 31-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Master

With all the crazy drivers out there some times it gets to me too . Find a place with no or very little traffic . Good roads and good weather . I have never driven in snow , if I ever did I would want some one that knew how to drive in it with me . Keep plenty of breaking space , follow the 3 sec rule . While moving you stay 3 secounts behind the person in front of you . One of my pet peevs is morons that ride my back bumper .
Old 17-01-2019, 04:06 AM
Pathfinder
I drove for the first time in a year yesterday. The night before I went back to my past self and he showed me how to release the fear. I should be getting my license in the next few weeks.