Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Pathfinder

How do you know

How do the person who channeling that the being they are in contact with, actually is what it say it is? Can it be that sometimes a demon come and pretend it is something other then what it is?

What do you do to protect you self from getting harmed when you channeling?
Old 09-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Master

I believe that demons exist only if you believe they exist, To get rid of them you have to get rid of that belief.

A widely used protection is "white light".
Old 09-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Pathfinder

thank you for your answer

Can i ask if you do not believe evil exist in this word? or do you think we creat it our self?
Old 09-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Master

"evil" is a relative term. I'm sure that even for the most despicable act / person I can think of, there is somebody who takes the other side.

I believe that we attract / create in our reality events, situations, people in line with our thoughts, emotions, beliefs (including hidden beliefs).

I don't believe demons exist.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Remember, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
Old 29-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder

I've always heard that a prayer and visualizing white light is a way to protect yourself. I agree with Joe77 insofar as evil does exist. If it didn't, why would people have to protect themselves from evil spirits when they're channeling?
Old 29-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Administrator
When we channel spirit our guides are there so they only allow those who are true to speak with us, everything comes with experience the more you do.the more certain you are of who you are channeling.

Namaste
Old 01-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
How do the person who channeling that the being they are in contact with, actually is what it say it is? Can it be that sometimes a demon come and pretend it is something other then what it is?

What do you do to protect you self from getting harmed when you channeling?
That's a very good topic amanaki.Many people are deceived by evil entities,pretending to be guides,angels etc.

And the only way to recognize what is it and what's not,is direct experience.
That means that you have to face all sort of things,in order to learn how to recognize and spot the fake ones.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Master
When I began channeling, the first thing I learned was to recognize the different energy signature of who I channeled. The one's who were no good had energy that was incompatible with mine. It felt like a really bad case of pins and needles. The ones I do channel have a peaceful and calm energy. Sometimes the energy is strong. I learned it from what I experienced.

As for protection, there's the standard white bubble which can be tweaked for variations. You can also begin with the intention of inviting only one in from the Light. Once you know the name of who you're channeling, then you use the name to connect, and channel, that specific being.

Another note, just because they show up doesn't automatically mean you have to channel him or her. It's always up to us to exercise discernment concerning who you want to communicate with. If you really don't want to channel a certain being, you can always say no to that one and s/he should leave you alone. If not then you either have a low vibe being for a pest, or a high vibe being with important messages for you.

I agree you learn this from direct experience.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-01-2019, 05:05 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
thank you for your answer

Can i ask if you do not believe evil exist in this word? or do you think we creat it our self?

Perhaps its not or, but and. We have a tendency to differentiate between what we believe is real, and what is real. What is in our mind and what is “out there”. Yet both modern cosmology and ancient spirituality seem to be telling us that perhaps the difference between the two is illusory. Perhaps what we experience is only that which we manifest and hold within our own consciousness. We write, direct, and star in the play. We manifest our virtual realities and then explore them from different points of view, different perspectives. We are the setting, stage, props, much of the cast, and even sometimes the audience. We wish to understand evil, so we manifest evil and explore it. Sometimes we see evil from a third person point of view as something separate from us, something other, sometimes with form, sometimes not. Other times we create and experience evil from a first person point of view, in which it is we ourselves who are that evil. The tricky part is from a first person experience, we cannot really experience ourselves as evil, as seeing evil as evil, almost by definition, we would reject it. From our first person point of view we tend to see our own evil as good, just, and fair. It is only in hindsight that we can see that we had fooled ourselves and that what we had manifested as self was harboring evil. One man’s warrior angel from heaven is another man’s demon from hell. Many a Nazi in the Third Reich would have told us all about what a great and noble thing they were doing for the world. Yet few who look back at history are willing to admit that had they been there, they might have have fooled themselves and gleefully goosesteped along with the rest.