Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Master
Yeah, I'm just with ya. All is well. As you well know. No missing you in this matters of realm ;)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 16-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Newbie ;)

What I want to say to my Twin Flame

I'm sorry for all the fear, doubts and insecurities. It has reflected so much in our connection/interactions. I know I haven't been honest to myself and us. I spent time doubting about us, because of what happened, but I truly apologize for all the wrong I did and thought.At least, I want to say sorry for all.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

I had a flashback to one of our conversations. Why can I remember them so vividly after this many years? It's been nearly 14 years since we first met. I was watching something today that said something along the lines of "you can't rely on someone else to fill you up with joy." And that's absolutely true. I think that's part of why I couldn't stay. I didn't love myself. I couldn't find joy alone. I needed time to grow. And now? I've grown. It's great, even if it didn't end up leading me back to you. But, I will always love you.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Sooo has anyone succeeded in communicating with you partner(s) using this thread??
I know that may not be the purpose of this thread but I'm still curious...

So we meet every day(night for me, day for you)... but can't our soul speak more than ahhh or ehhhh for the sake of 3D reality we are in???
Where are you in 3D (I know how to get you through media, but I've always preferred meeting someone in person, not by SNS, phones, letters, etc.)
You are quite lost sir IMO. Your 5D self has no interest in your 3D self at all???

W.......A.......K.......E...........UPppppppp..... ....Please.........

this is pretty much me, falling off by trying to wake you up.

I know you keep calling me little cat, but you feel like a Chinese dragon to me, Not a cat. Not even close. I'm stronger.

Last edited by LonLon : 17-01-2019 at 10:36 AM.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Guide

Your announcement was surprising to me. Although I expected it would go this way some day I did not expect it the day you told me. You need to give me time to deal with this news.

On the plus side I knew that it was the time to tell you about twin flames and that I think we are.

I am so glad you are so open and accepting of it and that you feel good about it.

As you said we will be fine. You know now we are always together even though I see you struggling with my stepping back and not knowing what that means.

I am here my twin and now we will navigate this strange, lifelong journey together.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Experiencer

ڸ ay
♫♪♬♪♬♫♬♫♪♫♪♬♪♬♫♬♫♪♫♪♬♪♬♫♬♫♪

Do you feel this?
I know you feel this!
Are you ready?
I don't think so!

I see you lookin' at me,
Like I'm some kind of freak!
Get up out of your seat,
Why don't you do somethin'?

I see you lookin' at me,
Like I got what you need!
Get up out of your seat,

Now, you all in my grill,
'Cause I say what I feel!
Only rock to what's real,
Baby . . . Bump, bump!

But I can't do that with you,
Only here with my crew!
I can roll if you can,
Don't be a . . . Punk, punk!

I see you lookin' at me,
Like I'm some kind of freak!
Get up out of your seat,

I see you lookin' at me,
Like I got what you need!
Get up out of your seat,

FUƆK!
Do Somethin'!
. . . Ow!
Why don't you do somethin'?!

♫♪♬♪♬♫♬♫♪♫♪♬♪♬♫♬♫♪♫♪♬♪♬♫♬♫♪
Ȥ ac
xoxo <3

Last edited by T.L.M. : 17-01-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 19-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Deactivated Account

This week was crazy with the connection, you came into to my dreams so openly, took over the show & showed me how it was done... You were just so happy to see me.... thank you...
Old 19-01-2019, 07:43 AM
Master
It's good enough, it really is, I'm so preciously grateful for you, just to know of you made all the difference.

If we are not there yet, if we're not here to find eachother in this life, I'm fine. I got this you got this, and we've got eachother always, and I feel it in my talk and stride - whatever I do with you by my side is fuller, more solid and so much more fun.

What a gift to have you ever present. No physical partner can do that ;)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 19-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Love & light is all we need ...
Old 19-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Master
I will step on step on with my day tomorrow - and night tonight - inspired.

And look forward to our work in the dreams (though I unfortunately do not get access to that, no memories at all. I just know you are there and so am I and often others from the tribe :)

Closed Thread