Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Well said. SM is very good at Copy & paste but when you get to the nitty gritty the understanding isn't there.

If you say so.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I agree totally.
My desire to understand pulled me in. Or should I say I desired a certain tattoo and came out with a different one.
My desire was the problem within me.I should have had acceptance and wisdom the outcome would be the way it would be and I should desire peace within myself.
My suggesting others alter themselves is an old lesson I continue to trip over.
I was in the wrong.
I Thank you.

BIG SMILES....
ALL IS GOOD....ALL IS GOOOOD.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes correct...ABSOLUTELY THERE IS GENDER IN THE HEAVENS...BUT NO REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS EXTERIOR NOR INTERIOR OF THE SPIRITUAL BODY, BECAUSE THERE IS NO USE FOR REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS AFTER THE LIFE IN THE FLESH.

BUT we are born as either male or female and we will always there after display masculine or feminine features even without the flesh, BUT not sexually.

Imagine meeting Skies mother and father (parents) in spirit, if they did not have gender difference..(Male or Female) after Sky said to me..."Neil these are my parents"...I would have to excuse myself & turn to Sky & whisper which is your Mum and which is your Dad.

BUT simpleman all spiritual beings are not refered to as Male...No...they are refered to as "Man".
All people with or without the flesh are known as man...just remember because the bible has been transcribed over and over, it is not quite on the money any more.

You just said what I said, gender is part of who we are, it never goes away.You know that I was only referring to the angels of God and God Himself? I said nothing about the humans.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
You just said what I said, gender is part of who we are, it never goes away.You know that I was only referring to the angels of God and God Himself? I said nothing about the humans.

Simpleman, you do not use the English language and punctuation well enough to make it easy to understand your posts...mind you, I also could improve as well.

However you did use the word Male...see your words quoted below...
Quote..
Jesus used the word "Father" many times when He was talking about God.All spiritual beings are referred to as Male when it come to the angels of God and God Himself, it says nothing about humans,
Unquote.

It does not really matter, thing is, spiritual persons with or without the flesh are refered to as "Man or Mankind"...& Yes God is refered to by us as "HIM"...BUT YOU mentioned the word "MALE", & I DO NOT RECALL THAT BEING USED.
looking at what you posted, well it just did not make sence to me, it seemed to contradict itself.

SMILES mate all good in the end..eh
Old 17-01-2019, 05:17 PM
ImthatIm

Neil
Thanks for bringing up Padget messages.
Old 17-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Neil
Thanks for bringing up Padget messages.

NO worries, have you been through them at all, in the past.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:07 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Neil quote:
NO worries, have you been through them at all, in the past.

No I have not.
I have read through about 10 writings.
I see the simplicity of the writings and the truth of the Great Divine Love of God. Reading these simple to understand texts brings peace and connection to that Love.
(At least to the amount I can at this time know or express.)
I Love the simple.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Master

Quote:
No I have not.
I have read through about 10 writings.
I see the simplicity of the writings and the truth of the Great Divine Love of God. Reading these simple to understand texts brings peace and connection to that Love.
(At least to the amount I can at this time know or express.)
I Love the simple.

ImthatIm hi..you could maybe have a peak at these two, they relate to the SOUL & the earthly body. BUT obviously pg. 253 firstly & then pg. 255
They also slightly touch on re'incarnation, & then if you were to dig into all of re'incarnation in other messages, they explain why they say it does not exist.
BUT they do not say why so many earthlings believe it exists, however if you want me to explain to you exactly why earthlings believe that it exists, no worries as i have extensive experience as to why earthlings do believe.
BUT you may need to pm me, because if you ask here sometime, i may not see your request.

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...l-vol-2-pg253/

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...l-vol-2-pg255/
Old 17-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Master

Regarding the Gospel of Thomas saying
It is representing Peter as denying women, not Jesus who disagrees
This whole thing about Peter scholars recon, reflects tensions in the broader church over their role. Peter represents the emerging catholic church, sometime in late 1st, early 2nd century maybe

I don't disagree at first glance it is challenging but when you look at the rest of Thomas you can see it is not anti-women

Because it features Mary questioning Jesus like the men and Salome, who is called a disciple (a term not used for women in the new testament, although it is kind of obvious they are!)

Again, the last saying Jesus says 'women become men', yet earlier on it says men have to become women. This is a kind of equality or balance, so no-one can really highlight that last saying without mentioning the earlier one.

Possibly the whole idea is 'there is no male or female in Jesus' that Paul referred to which may reflect what the earliest church did believe

As for it being Gnostic - not really!
True Gnostic texts disparage material creation and the world which Thomas does here and there, but not very much. They are quite different
It does teach a kind of salvation through Jesus's teachings (leading to the Holy Spirit - not 'Christ consciousness')
Old 28-01-2019, 05:59 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Oh man. I can't believe still fight over this.

But then again this is an attitude from the previous Age that influenced most of Judaic thought when Jesus was born, from the Age of Arius (ego development).

Unfortunately a lot of Jesus' later followers (the physical church) allowed that garbage from the previous Age to slip into the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus never meant he was sole only way as a singular individual entity.

And btw Jesus like God never spoke in a singular way like we all do. Jesus spoke in terms of his relationship with the Godhead which was later coined "the Trinity"

He always spoke in oneness in purpose with the Father and Holy Spirit. Meaning if you believe the Father Creator is the only way then you believe Jesus is the only way too, and if you believe the Spirit is the only way then you believe Jesus is also the only way. That validates all religions.

You know Jesus was a gift. And a gift doesn't ask for anything back. That's how much God is Love. Unconditional Loving Energy that doesn't ask anything back just as a parent doesn't even ask for thanks on Christmas for gifts. It's purely giving for the sake of giving, nothing in return.

Old testament thought still grips you guys. It's crazy .

You still have a tit for tat God. That's grossly wrong.

Jesus had two sides to himself while he was in the human form. The side of him that was human, the part of him that was having a human experience. His soul in relation to his ego like we all do. But then there was the higher aspects of the Soul fully actualized which some call the Christ, the divine Essence of God. And because he was completely identified with that higher Truer Self, that Christ Spirit spoke through his mind and heart. Jesus was an entity that descended from a much higher level, the Divine realm of Oneness, a highly Evolved Soul completely one and in perfect balance with what is called God.

this is why he was -

An active participant in the Collective Consciousness of God. He, God is more than just supreme-Being Creator Spirit. God, He is That, and also Holy Spirit, Christ, and many other things we can't even understand.

Thanks Amilius777