Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 31-01-2015, 06:59 PM
DesperateDove90

Talking to Your Subconscious/Unconscious Mind

Hello, I've been listening to self-hypnosis/hypnotherapy tracks on the net (mostly from Youtube) and they have helped me calm down and relax, but I wonder...

Is it possible to talk/ask questions to your subconscious mind through hypnosis/hypnotherapy? I feel like I really need insight into things that have been going on in my life and would like for my subconscious to give me the knowledge I seek.

If you know of any good material you can pass to me I would be so greatful.

Thanks for reading.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:14 PM
Master

I believe one can talk to there subconscious, let go of repressed stuff , ect. Some think the subconscious only understands symbols , so I guess it deponds who you talk to .
Old 04-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes it's easy. Use Jung's active imagination technique. The subconscious mind is conscious just like you, but you are not aware of each other at the moment.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesperateDove90
Hello, I've been listening to self-hypnosis/hypnotherapy tracks on the net (mostly from Youtube) and they have helped me calm down and relax, but I wonder...

Is it possible to talk/ask questions to your subconscious mind through hypnosis/hypnotherapy? I feel like I really need insight into things that have been going on in my life and would like for my subconscious to give me the knowledge I seek.

If you know of any good material you can pass to me I would be so greatful.

Thanks for reading.

It is possible. The right state of mind, with the right question will always yield truth.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes it's easy. Use Jung's active imagination technique.
I googled Jung's active imagination technique.
Thank you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I googled Jung's active imagination technique.
Thank you!

Works a treat, I did a session not so recently: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=8

:)
Old 21-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Works a treat, I did a session not so recently: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=8

:)
Link doesn't work. Could you post one more, please?
Old 21-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Seeker

Careful

Hypnosis to me is like re-programming your brain. I hope you do not just expose your brain to audio you have not checked thoroughly! I honestly would use this as a last resort.
Old 22-12-2015, 04:47 AM
Experiencer
Then you can make your own. Relax and read the induction script, and beliefs you want to install to record, and then listen to the recording later. I also make my own subliminal recordings some nights, when I sleep as well.
Old 25-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
i got a cd chrka 1

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔