Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank God! There's someone else out there!
Yes, it's a whole new world isn't it?!!

Yes yes yes! I went through a type of purging end of last year where I became really greedy/obsessed/worried about money and material things, but I was just releasing all that stuff there. At the end of it all one day I woke up and was just like "what the heck am I doing, why am I getting my knickers in a twist about this all"- that was the moment haha. Now I know (sort of like Tobi said) that even if we are barely surviving- it doesn't matter. Because we are always taken care of. We always have been and always will be. We just have to allow abundance into our lives. There's nothing else I can do, I just have to let go of control. And have faith, faith is definitely the key word here.

It was interesting because I met this woman online on another forum at the time I was going through my money purge and she wrote me a message "if I were to advise you one thing, it's to follow your heart when it comes to your career instead of societal expectations". That really spoke to me and that was one of the key things that helped me to let go. Well, we stayed in contact and about a month later she told me that she'd given up her job which she hated so much and started her own business in line with what she always wanted to do, and the exact day she quit she also got offered another part time job to earn just the right amount of money she need in the meantime of setting up. Fancy that. She said it was all because she was so inspired by my own leap of faith... the leap of faith she inspired in me in the first place, haha! I thought to myself, how amazing, God works in mysterious ways and the right people always come at the right time, not only the right people but the right events, situations, and necessary survival things such as money and shelter, ect.

The great thing about letting go worries of money is that because it's such a basic thing, it's like once you get rid of your worrying about money, you've got rid of your worrying about everything else too!

It's truly been a great lesson for me, and though it was painful at the time releasing everything around it, I'm definitely glad I'm at that place now.
Old 27-02-2015, 03:08 AM
Completely forgot about this verse....Matt 6:27...Jesus...

Different versions, but basically... Who amoung you by worrying can add
an hour to their life
.....paraphrase....

Some say...who amoung you by taking thought can add....

Others ...Who amoung you being anxious...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Master
Thanks you so much Miss Hepburn for sharing that message! I really need to read that today.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Worry doesn't work.
Worry is good for nothing.
Worry is a useless thought form.
Worry is a waste of time.
Worry is the opposite of trust.
Worry solves nothing.
Worry hurts you.
Worry creates bad chemicals in the body.
Worry takes me away from the enjoyment of life.
Worry is worthless.
And on and on....

Worry goes hand in hand with doubt and waivering...you can't manifest
anything when waivering and doubting...

I'm going to write this down on my board so that I can memorize it!
Old 18-06-2015, 09:15 AM
Robertj

interesting thread
Old 18-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Since worry takes away so much and gives us nothing in return,
I ask my friends that worry and say the word worry often...to
play a game with themselves...don't worry for a week.
See if the world fell apart or if they were actually freer and happier.

;)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Knower
WORRYING IS HOW SOME CHILDREN COPED IF THEY HAD SCARY OR UNCOMMUNICATIVE PARENTS.
WORRYING IS LIKE PRAYER TO THE DEVIL OR SATAN OR ANY NEGATIVE
CHARACTATURE.ITS A HABIT THAT SERVES NO PURPOSE.
"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY" THAT'S A QUOTE FROM ROBERTJ
AND OR BOBBY MCFARRIN
Old 20-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen D
AND OR BOBBY MCFARRIN
Meher Baba.

Old 20-06-2015, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen D
AND OR BOBBY MCFARRIN
Meher Baba.

The Indian mystic and sage Meher Baba (1894–1969) often used the expression
"Don't worry, be happy" when cabling his followers in the West.
However, Baba also communicated variations of the sentiment; fuller versions of the
quote – such as, "Do your best. Then, don’t worry; be happy in My love. I will help you."

Old 07-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Experiencer

Probably one of the best posts I've ever seen on this forum. Probably the best advice ever :)