Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Master
(((((((Detlef))))))))))

Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Master
To Sphinx,

I can tell you with certainty, there are at this moment in time in excess of 100 million incarnates with an angelic background on this planet.
Of those are in excess of 50 million are her in service the rest would be her in lesson.
There are a few exception to the rule.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Master
Detlef how do you know this, it sounds awesome. Many times I've been called an angel by people, sometimes people just stop me in the street and call me an angel! It's weird sometimes.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Master
Dear Spiritlite,

this would be a long story.
To say it quickly, I was told by my guides, and there are three of them.
As I have noticed, all those angelics who are here in service, have three guides.
I knew I came form somewhere else in the universe, I knew I was a wanderer.
I knew, most wanderers have an angelic origin. But never considered asking.
One day I did, and didn't like the answer. In fact, I didn't like it so much, I did not talk to them for two weeks. But in the end, we learn to live with it.
Some years earlier I was given a reading, and the young lady who gave me the reading, told me about all the connections I had, without naming it. Often, when we look back, we can see it very clearly.
Not sure if I should tell you, but I don't see you as angelic.
Yes, you are here in service, and you are connected or come from a, what I call monad. All monads exist at least in the sixth vibration. To serve in the lower vibrations, they create extensions which is you.
In the same way an angelic monad would.
Quite honestly, it is almost impossible for a human to tell the difference between an angelic being of sixth vibration and a non angelic being of the same vibration, without the help of your own higher or divine self.
Those informations are freely available, as long they don't interfere with someone's lesson or service.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Dear Spiritlite,

this would be a long story.
To say it quickly, I was told by my guides, and there are three of them.
As I have noticed, all those angelics who are here in service, have three guides.
I knew I came form somewhere else in the universe, I knew I was a wanderer.
I knew, most wanderers have an angelic origin. But never considered asking.
One day I did, and didn't like the answer. In fact, I didn't like it so much, I did not talk to them for two weeks. But in the end, we learn to live with it.
Some years earlier I was given a reading, and the young lady who gave me the reading, told me about all the connections I had, without naming it. Often, when we look back, we can see it very clearly.
Not sure if I should tell you, but I don't see you as angelic.
Yes, you are here in service, and you are connected or come from a, what I call monad. All monads exist at least in the sixth vibration. To serve in the lower vibrations, they create extensions which is you.
In the same way an angelic monad would.
Quite honestly, it is almost impossible for a human to tell the difference between an angelic being of sixth vibration and a non angelic being of the same vibration, without the help of your own higher or divine self.
Those informations are freely available, as long they don't interfere with someone's lesson or service.

Can you explain more about Monads and the sixth vibration? I'm curious now.
Thanks
Spiritlite
Old 18-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Master
Mystic Angel, that's a new one.

Inner, I remember reading something very similar, possibly from you, but don't know if I responded, since I usually don't respond to nonsensical statements. With this I refer to the human becoming angels statement.
Let's assume for a moment, this statement is yours statement, I would ask you, what are you, are you human? Have you been human before you cam here and will you be human after you leave?
It is my understanding, you are spirit, and part of a soul. Part of, because a soul can have multiple extensions. Now, I would suggest, you the spirit I call an entity.
As everything that is connected to a soul is an entity.
We could discuss how a soul comes into existence, and the different possible ways of coming into existence, but this would go to far, and take to long.
Just let's say, angelic souls come into existence through the angelic realm in the same way as the Fae come into existence trough the realm of the Fae (often mistakenly referred to as elementals)
Any kind of soul can have an incarnation as a human.
It is important to understand, as a spiritual being one does not become human, one never does. One connects to the human form, and when the human form dies, one disconnects.
Why would it take you out of the here and now?
Angels serve the One, that's all they do, always have done and always will.
An angelic soul coming into the incarnation cycle is not different then any other soul.
Not entirely correct, angelic souls tend to be more focused in order to get through the cycle as quick as possible. Souls of the Fae are very similar, yet have a different purpose of existence.

First we need to understand who and what we are, we all are connected to a soul, (there are several exceptions) whether someone is part of an angelic soul, a Fae soul or any other soul does not matter much. If anyone places value on a particular kind of background, is a matter for them to deal with. I can not take over their lessons.
And will not. We never do.

Last edited by innerlight : 26-11-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:27 AM
autumnrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
That's only part of the list... The full list is follows.
  • Have a sweet, heart-shaped face.
  • Say "I'm sorry" a lot.
  • "Look" like an angel (whether male or female).
  • Have overeating or weight issues.
  • Gravitate to the helping fields of nursing, teaching, counselors, or healing.
  • Lighten or highlight your hair.
  • Are very trusting of people.
  • Feel guilty saying no to others.
  • Seem to glow with a large aura.
  • Fall in love with someone's potential and try to coach them to greatness.
  • Tend to have codependent relationships with addicts and alcoholics.
  • Stay in relationships much longer than a normal person might.
  • Love following rules and don't like them broken.
  • Are really good at giving, but not at receiving.
(c) Doreen Virtue

Ok, so this is me: completely me in pretty much everyway and point. (although i wouldnt say i look like an angel. lol)
I dont have codepended relationships with alcholics or addicts though, yet i seem to be drawn to those who have had unstable childhods or those who are very self consiouse etc. My sister says i do this becasue i want to help them see who they really are and make them better, which i have to say, i think she is very right. I did stay in a mentally abusive relationship longer than i should. But isn't any amount of time spent in an abusive relationship to long :) I have major issues with rule braking, it makes me feel relly naughty and even as a child i hated being told i was naughty. I always fall in love with potential. I have a food problem. Its my obsession and i hide it. I'm far to trusting and have major trouble holding a grudge. I give people chance after chance. Even when i dont want to i cant help but forgive. I just can't say no, even when people take advantage of that. It drives my partner crazy. lol. and i love giving, i love helping, listening. All i want to do is make others happy and make things easy for them, make them feel better and good. But i just cant take it. I really have issues with reciving. I feel guilty to easy, it drives me crazy. I hate the thought of hurting or upsetting. It bothers me so much.
But, i wouldnt even dream of calling myself an angel. ha. No way, not me. Angels are massive, they are amazing. All those points are me but i'm not an angel. I wouldn't dare call myself one or even consider it. I believe in angels so much. i have total respect for them.
Its a fun post tho. And i do beleive there are angels who have choosen to walk amoung us as people. But just becasue you follow this list i dont think it means you are one. I do an i dont beleive i am. I'm just me and happen to be like thousands of other people who follow this list. It's a really interesting thread though and i couldnt help but comment. :)
Old 18-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Can you explain more about Monads and the sixth vibration? I'm curious now.
Thanks
Spiritlite

To understand those beings I call monads, one needs to understand how a verse is created, or we can just look at a galaxy, since galaxies are created constantly, as the verse expends. During a creation process, the highest vibration are created first, the more dense vibrations, or lower vibrations after.
I don't want to go into to much detail, whether there are eight or twelve levels of vibration, since this are concepts, and either can be used to understand the path from source and back.
To come back to the monads, as vibration levels come into existence, so does consciousness, and consciousness will create energy constructs that can exist in these vibrations. How physical or solid energy is, depends on the vibration it exists in. Not only as we know from the "non physical earth realm"
A monad originally never had an incarnation in any realm like earth, 3D.
If those beings choose to be of service, they usually come into the lower vibration by creating a soul on the level of 4D and this soul will create an energy construct which will incarnate. All parts of the same Self are never separate, even so they exist in different vibrations. As well as all Selves are connected to the source.
I hope this helps.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
To Sphinx,

I can tell you with certainty, there are at this moment in time in excess of 100 million incarnates with an angelic background on this planet.
Of those are in excess of 50 million are her in service the rest would be her in lesson.
There are a few exception to the rule.

I would respectfully reply with two things: 1. I have known several people in my life who are very connected with their angels. You can sit in the room with these individuals and see orbs, hear heavenly music come out of nowhere or smell very flowery aromas. These people are very humble, out of the public eye and their connections are real. They are not like some New Age gurus who say all this fantastic stuff happens behind closed doors and no one else ever witnessess it. It is clear that these people have strong and true connection.. And what they were told by the angels is that angels have never been in human form, and they never will be. They have a special function in the universe and that is their sole purpose. They can however take on a solid form and appear to us.. but they will never be born of an earthen woman.

2. This incarnated angel thing reminds me of the holy laughter movement that spread through the christian religion some years ago. Groups of christians would gather and say that the Holy Ghost would fall upon them and make them drunk. People would make funny noises, laugh uncontrolably and fall on the floor. Many christian leaders were apposed to the movement and said that it was not from God. But as the movement grew in size and popularity, everyone, including those who apposed it, started having holy laughter meetings... Then suddenly, it was from God and alright to do... Why was it condemned one minute and embraced the next? It was crowd drawer and a money maker. The masses wanted it, so the churches gave it to them.

In much the same fashion, I can remember all of the new age gurus saying that angels were entities that never existed as humans, and never will. Then as time went on we had star children, earth angels, indigo children.... and now... incarnated angels. What was untrue yesterday if truth today.. the positions change and then suddenly we have a brand new movement or belief on our hands. And why is this; because spiritual leaders and gurus think they need to come up with new information, new finding, new gimmicks so that thier audience will continue to come to the meetings and buy the products.

How do I know this, because I am an author by trade. I write metaphysical/spiritual books for a living. I have rubbed elbows with some of the people in the business.. Many of them are fine people with honest intentions. Others are there to amass as much money as they can. They are like televangelists who always try to cook up a new fad to turn another quick buck on their work. I once attended a small get together where one very popular spiritual/self help writer was in attendance. She went from person to person complaining and crying about all the problems she was having in her life. She complained and literally cried so much that another author shouted across the room, "hey, ____ why don't you go read one of your own books." It turned out, she was a fraud. She came up with basic ideas and had ghost writers prepare and write all of her manuscripts. Yet she is quite popular and her books grace the shelves of many bookstores.

Unfortunately, we really can't believe everything we read. Especially when it comes to these new fads and trends within the spiritual community.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
I am a pretty open minded individual. But some of the things that come out of the New Age philosophies sounds a bit contrived to me. Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate some of the things that have come out of the New Age.. But I do not think that angels incarnate into human beings. This sounds to me like another trend that tries to prey upon the sometimes emotional/fragile being that is man.... and woman.

Hi Sphinx,

With all due respect, why COULDN'T an angel choose incarnation as a human at some point in his or her development? Perhaps to better understand what it is to be human... perhaps out of a desire to experience full range of the myriad of expression possible in this grand and expansive cosmos... there could be any number of reasons we don't know and can't begin to guess at! I believe spirit can choose any vessel it wishes, and that includes beings from the angellic kingdom selecting human vessels if that is their chosen desire. Why not? DOES this happen? I don't know. Neither can you know that it toes NOT. But I think the point is it is possible. None of us is sapient enough to know the truth of another...who or what they are or what their goal, purpose or "assignment" here might be. I respect the beliefs of all and am willing to grant them respect for those beliefs.. providing, of course, they are willing to extend the same courtesy to me You and I can't know for sure whether or not angels are present in human form here and now, but they surely were in Biblical time, as there is more than one mention of angels that needed shelter and sustenance (i.e., food). Those don't sound like ethereal beings, but rather solid flesh and blood entities requiring the same things you or I do. And at this incredibly pivitol time in earth's and our history, is it so hard to accept the possibility that many from the angellic realms might have volunteered their services? Volunteered to assist the process by incarnating and taking human form? Food for thought

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 19-11-2010 at 09:33 PM.