Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
As for the boulder falling, that person can not have been a conscious creator, they believe the world can harm them or it would not have happened. Same with the world trade centre.

I do not accept this line of reasoning as valid. "Conscious creator" or not, the boulder did not do anything as a result of an idea or a belief. Those lost in the World Trade Center did not create the planes that crashed into the buildings by thinking "gee, we're high up. What if a plane flew too low."

Things happen that are beyond our control. We ARE responsible to control what we can control, and that is mainly ourselves, our actions, and our reactions.

But if you want to accept blame or credit for everything that occurs in your life, that's fine with me. To each their own.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

The people in the wtc could have just had a background belief that they dont create their reality and also a belief that anything can happen to them or they planned their deatj before birth.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Experiencer

[quote=somnium]So someone else decides they want to kill you for no good reason at all. But you decide that no one will kill you. Both wills are set, who wins

One person will tip the scale more than the other. Like when some big Maori was telling me his boys where going to beat me up, I used that as a test to hold a higher vibration (happiness) and therefor not match his. I could feel the difference in both our vibes and so nothing happened. Empty threats maybe but I've proved LOA in to many other instances. Like I picked the most random thing ever to test LOA once. I thought about chalk, chalk, chalk and went to work the next day at an apple farm and the boss put chalk right in my hand.
If it works, why don't i have a million dollars? I focus on the lack of it rather than it and so i get the lack of it for now.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Inside a new born is an eternal soul that before birth sets up a plan for the next life. A plan that the soul may or may not stick to. There's allways freewill.

So an abused baby is all you see on the outside but it was most likely set up by that soul to learn from. Maybe it was an abuser in its last life and wanted to experience the opposite.
I'm afraid that I hear this all too often. People seem to think that death, violence, poverty and misery are all ok because the victims "planned it" before they were born.

If this belief is true then lets all just do whatever we want regardless of whether it harms anybody else.

I cannot believe this. We are meant to love each other and help each other, not to abuse one another because it was planned before we were born.

We should take responsibility for our own actions and not turn our back on others' sufferings saying "It was meant to happen." IMO
Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Experiencer

Unless everyone does create their own life then nobody can truely be a victim to anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
I'm afraid that I hear this all too often. People seem to think that death, violence, poverty and misery are all ok because the victims "planned it" before they were born.

If this belief is true then lets all just do whatever we want regardless of whether it harms anybody else.

I cannot believe this. We are meant to love each other and help each other, not to abuse one another because it was planned before we were born.

We should take responsibility for our own actions and not turn our back on others' sufferings saying "It was meant to happen." IMO
Old 05-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Unless everyone does create their own life then nobody can truely be a victim to anyone else.
Of course they can!

If we create our own lives then the actions of others will not affect us.
If we do not create our own lives then the actions of other do affect us.

What you are saying is a paradox.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm still liking it Stevo.

Either one is creating one's life or one is not. If you feel you are not then you will likely feel like a victim of circumstance from time to time. I still struggle with this. I did even just a moment ago! I also agree we are huge powerful beings of light and love incarnate and when one sees others in trouble to it helps to remember they are divine beings of light wearing a costume of "human". We have simply forgotten.

I don't believe anyone is saying not to help others or to believe some of the things we see are coming from the highest part of our consciousness. As the larger beings we truly are we play with consciousness at many levels. Perhaps it's better not to think of self as "I" but "we" when it comes to this. We've had many lives both as loving individuals and some have been as brutal monsters. To hate the murders and rapists of the world one may be hating the part of self traumatized in another life when playing those roles. And again I agree with you Stevo that those brutal people in this life played roles of loving, kind individuals in others lives.

To really make changes in the outer world one must go within and engage with one's own inner self to clear the trauma, beliefs, fears etc. I personally view the outer world as a reflection of one's inner world. As creators, when we clear up the inner we clear up the outer. I have seen this work in my own life. Sometimes the results are so immediate and surprising I wonder if I'm imagining it!

Again, this is simply my pov and experience. Take what resonates and leave the rest behind.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Master
Hi,

In my view, conscious creation is about knowing that each person is a "huge powerful being of light" and putting that concept into everyday practice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Master

I believe I am the author of my own life. Law of attraction. As I think...so I am. I will lay the lessons in front of my path that I need to learn. It is all on a subconscious or superconscious level but I am teaching myself as I live each day. I take full responsibility for me.

If I ignore the signs of danger then it is not from neglect or not paying attention, my superconscious is taking me in a direction I need to go...to learn.

Wow! I must be very brave because I constantly have lessons to learn
Old 05-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I believe I am the author of my own life. Law of attraction. As I think...so I am. I will lay the lessons in front of my path that I need to learn. It is all on a subconscious or superconscious level but I am teaching myself as I live each day. I take full responsibility for me.

If I ignore the signs of danger then it is not from neglect or not paying attention, my superconscious is taking me in a direction I need to go...to learn.

Wow! I must be very brave because I constantly have lessons to learn

I totally agree with you linen. Especially the part "I take full responsibility for me." It is totally my responsibility to walk my path and live my life and not blame others for my shortcomings. If I walk to the edge of a cliff, stop to admire the view, and slip and get myself killed, it's no one's fault but mine. There was a choice to be made, and I made a bad one.

Each of us have that responsibility, each of us "make our own reality." We do not, however, cause everything that goes on around us, as there are thousands of other people "making their own reality" and these realities have to co-exist. My reality can't override someone else's unless they let it.