Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account

too many to mention....but here are a few
1) Very energetic dreams of this man. Dreams that could not be ignored. Dreams that once made me cry. Last time I saw him, I was 8....and we werent at all close. So I totally didnt understand them.

2) the collapse of my previous relationship two days before reuniting with him. The night before I ended things with my ex, I had a dream why the downfall of the relationship would occur and how to respond....By saying final goodbyes.

2)before we reunited, I went to the place we actually reunited many times. Everytime I went there I felt a sense of heightened awareness, I was more cognizant of my surroundings, the atmosphere was just different. I just took it all in everytime I went. I had no idea why at the time.
I also had dream within a dream of seeing him there, looking at me in the adjacent aisle. The dream ended when we locked eyes.

I did not intentionally meet him in that setting, but we did and then it all made sense. =)

3) I felt very off the day before. Just heady, extremely dizzy, and nauseated. I was on the verge of going to the hospital.

4) we got back in contact via facebook on 10/10/10...the day of completion.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:03 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have had numerous signs pointing towards the state he lives in since childhood as well as multiple signs relating to twins.

A few days ago, I had a dream about an episode of Full House where both olson twins were in it at the same time (rather than taking turns playing the same character) and I woke up and realized OTHER twin signs I totally overlooked.

-recurring dreams about future children (and they might have also represented children in a past life.)
-I had a friend in 3rd grade who was a twin.
-My favorite TV show was full house. A set of twins played Michelle and there was ANOTHER set of twins that played her cousins Nicky and Alex.
-My favorite cartoon was Rugrats............favorite characters were Phil and Lil.
-My favorite book series was Sweet Valley Twins, Sweet Valley High, and Sweet Valley University.
-I used to ask my mom constantly if there was a chance I had a twin I was separated from at birth.

-Almost every day at work, I either see a set of twins, read about them on the front cover of a magazine, or see people who I know have a twin.Today I saw a set of twin toddlers, read a newspaper article about twin athletes, and as I type this, I am watching Ghosts of Girlfriend's past and there is a scene with a set of twins.
Old 22-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Master
I mentioned some on another thread...but I 'saw' him in visions and dreams throughout my life, but they would fade to the subconscious quickly. But I was always drawn to the name.

For whatever reason, I decided to attend a christian church, even though it never seemed right for me...but still I went...an old schoolmate came to this church one day, told me I should go to this church she attends. I'm not sure why she even came to the church I was going to...I didn't go to that church as it was 45 minutes away...about 4 months later, she came back to that church and asked me if I ever checked out her church. I said no. She told me I needed to...I was by this time tired of where I was going, and asked a friend to check this church out with me...we did and there he was...I was bowled over...we couldn't keep our eyes off each other...after the service was over, he immediately came to me...I can still remember how I felt...there's been this very strong bond ever since... he lived in another state and was brought to my state...it's cool how things came about...but it's not to say this whole journey and experience have not without pain...lots of pain, but so amazing to watch it all unfold ...

There's something about his name too...first and last name...I can't even explain it... I am drawn to it.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
and asked a friend to check this church out with me...we did and there he was...I was bowled over...we couldn't keep our eyes off each other...after the service was over, he immediately came to me...I can still remember how I felt...there's been this very strong bond ever since... he lived in another state and was brought to my state...it's cool how things came about...but it's not to say this whole journey and experience have not without pain...lots of pain, but so amazing to watch it all unfold ...

There's something about his name too...first and last name...I can't even explain it... I am drawn to it.

Thats an amazing story, it sounds like a fairytale , how great
Old 23-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the insight everyone
Old 23-03-2011, 12:29 AM
beautifulsoul

Hmm well before i met him i really wanted to meet my soulmate i would also feel this "Complete" feeling several times and it felt so blissfull. I would imagine what it would be like to be with my soulmate and what kind of feelings i would feel and suddenly he showed up it was so crazy.
Law of Atttraction defintly exsists..
Old 23-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Iamlight

When I first Met my twin in this Life, there were no signs that i can remember at all our meeting was quite by suprise and immediate one that when we met and gazed into each others eyes and knew that we already loved each other. if there were any signs at all she and I were oblivious to them.
Old 23-03-2011, 02:02 PM
LightFilledHeart

My Twin Soul "announced" his presence in the earth by way of a vivid and highly symbollic dream before I ever met him in the flesh. I think this is a common occurance for those of us who have a Twin incarnated in the same place and time as we.
Old 23-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
My Twin Soul "announced" his presence in the earth by way of a vivid and highly symbollic dream before I ever met him in the flesh. I think this is a common occurance for those of us who have a Twin incarnated in the same place and time as we.

Very interesting. 6 months before meeting my twin I had a dream about him and it was a mix of literal and symbolic. I forgot about the dream until it came back to me during the time I was working with him in the kitchen(the first scene in my dream).
Old 25-03-2011, 05:51 PM
faith&love

There are too many coincidences/Syns that I don't even know where to begin with...

He studied at my school for one year, We both went to the same college although different batches,and we both studied the same branch of information technology.

I have always known the place where he lives because that is the area where lots of my relatives resides in that particular city.

I Came to know him personally only some 2 years ago and since then we have always been in touch almost every week.. even now.

We started off just like that as friends But I realize bout the Tf connections only just 5 months ago, although he have no clue still now. gee!

When we first came to know each other 2 years ago, I remember we were texting each other about our life partner and I said I want some extra ordinary connection "something like a soul mate" and He said the day he found the girl who completes him, he will ask her to be his wife( I remember thinking how does one feels complete. lol). And I replied to him that I hope God will fulfill both our wishes ( just for fun ).

Looking back now, I know lots of things in my life are connected with this soul connections as I have loved but I was never able to commit fully and I just made up lots of reasons why the other person is not perfect.

I was destined to meet him in this lifetime but whether we will be together or not is something I am still trying to figure out.

You should know the way he stares at me as if he is trying to 'remember" something about Me....

Hopefully he remembers it all just in time...