Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Pathfinder

Hello

Can spirits decide to wait for other family members to join them in the afterlife before being reincarnated? Can someone explain the mechanism please?

How will we recognize and meet our family in the afterlife if we won't know how they will look like, since their physical body died?

What would happen if a member of my family that died before me decided to reincarnate before my death?

Does this mean that I won't meet him/her in the afterlife since that being reincarnated prior to the point of us meeting in the afterlife?

How would we get in touch in this situation? Or what would happen if a medium would try to communicate with that spirit that reincarnated and is currently again physically alive?

Last edited by noyan : 28-01-2019 at 08:59 AM.
Old 29-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

Every Medium is different in how the ability flows with them. Some like me come into the live "light switch on" meaning its natural to me, and its a part of me that does not go off. I can work with all 5 senses in play with the non living. I too am a gifted Psychic so I am comfortable with the living as well.

I feel personally that we are two parts the Spirit and the Soul. The spirit is that part that a Medium connects to that is the cast off or energy of the person that was once living. To me its the Soul that goes forth in the same Soul Family that reincarnates. That Soul holds the essence of many lifetimes within its being.

As I feel that its our footprint so to speak that is left behind, we are released to the afterlife or Light to be free to choose where and whom we connect with. Not all Mediums will be able to make contacts, no matter how good they are, as the spirit has to be willing to come in, or have the energy to come in.

We all have ability but at times if we are too close to the situation then we cloud what comes to us. I have had little to no contact with my Dad, yet in life we were very close. Emotionally I am too close to him still to have him flow in to chat.

I caution one's that want to open the doors to communications with the other side that once opened they are very hard to close, you never know whom might step in, as not all hold your best interests at heart.

In seeking out a Medium be wary of them "needing" too much information a true Medium needs nothing.

Lynn
Old 29-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Pathfinder

Hello

Was any of the mediums here able to reach deceased SF members? Like Matt (Devolution) and Adrienne?
Old 29-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Hello

Was any of the mediums here able to reach deceased SF members? Like Matt (Devolution) and Adrienne?

Hello

I am Lynn the lead Admin here, I came here Feb 2006 and I was just getting to know Matt when he passed. I have had contact with Matt a few times. I know that he looks in as I have had times where I feel over run and I am assured I can keep things going. I know that this site helps so many in need of understandings.

When Adrienne got sick, I and very few knew her situation, I felt that something had happened and it was a blessing when a former member E Mail me to tell me the news in confirmation. I have felt her presence, when I was writing the memorial for her, I felt her watching over me. She was so surprised at how missed she would be.

I am so blessed that I have the support of the staff that I have here. We all work very hard to keep the lights on for Matt and his creation.

Lynn
Old 30-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Administrator
I have to Echo what Lynn said when I first came here Matt was living I spoke to him a few times I liked the ideas he had for the site.
I have been on many sites over the years,but here is more like home and that is thanks to matt,

Namaste
Old 31-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Pathfinder

For the mediums: Do you know on what does the reincarnation depend? Is it dependent just on the soul (do we as souls decide when to reincarnate?Can we choose not to reincarnate but to remain in the Spiritual Realm?), how much Earthly time does it require to start a new life? Or do we reincarnate immediately after death, like there being no choice?

Thanks
Old 31-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do wonder if we get a choice to re incarnate or not. I know from my experience coming into this life I so did not want to come in female. My mother had her lung collapse early on pregnant with me, then had major surgery. They did not figure she would stay pregnant but did. Then delivery was an emergency C Section the night of the worst storm Vancouver has ever had....I was born LOL .

I honestly feel I tried to end the coming in. I never connected with my Mother in life.

I do not feel that the Soul has a choice as there is a Soul Contract in place for us to complete so that we end with Enlightenment. I do not personally feel that the Soul is what goes to the Spirit Realms, but it goes back to the Soul Consciousness of the whole.

What stays in the Spirit Realm is that essence of our living being, that is what I feel as a Medium I make that connection with. That is our life force energy that is cast off in death.

Do we come right back in, at times I feel no as there could be lessons or hearing to be learned before we come back in, yet some I have worked with have a relative pass when a new family member is being born and there is a recognition of that Soul being the same.

My Dad always said when your number is up you go, he was never one to talk on an afterlife or the Soul but he has come back to visit. in cases where your so firm and final that death is the end I do wonder how that effects the Soul. What lessons in learning are there.

Lynn
Old 01-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Pathfinder

So do we get to reincarnate right after death? What would happen if a soul reincarnated and the medium tries to contact it without knowing this (believing that the soul is still in the spirit realm)? Can souls wait for their soul family to join them? What would happen if a soul does not want to reincarnate?
Old 01-02-2019, 05:59 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
So do we get to reincarnate right after death?

For most of us, no - perhaps in VERY exceptional circumstances it may happen.

Quote:
What would happen if a soul reincarnated and the medium tries to contact it without knowing this (believing that the soul is still in the spirit realm)?

Contact would not be made.

Quote:
Can souls wait for their soul family to join them?

yes - That's the natural state of events.

Quote:
What would happen if a soul does not want to reincarnate?

That individual would not reincarnate until it chose to do so - it's not something anyone is forced into doing.

They're the simple answers but there is a whole bunch of additional information to explain the situations in more detail.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Suspended
after many years of research, brian weiss and michael newton wrote many books about past lives and reincarnation.....