Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2019, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Something is getting them worked up. The super-masculine types are coming out of the woodwork, so much so I was thankful for the opportunity to get out of town for a few weeks. On topic, my stepfather and younger biological sibling chose to ring in 2019 by launching mindlessly vicious attacks against my former partner and our child through social media. Mazel Tov! Don't look now, but these attacks came out of nowhere, and were followed up by a phone call to yours truly from said sibling which ran along the same lines. All coincident* to some wackiness on this board, but s'all fine. The child, my daughter, she helps to proctor anti-bullying campaigns at her school, so she recognized it for what it was, and took it in her stride. She knows what my stepfather is all about, though I don't know if she thinks of his energies. He's a dark entity, stone evil. Don't believe me? Well, he was a submariner. He writes tech manuals for nuclear submarines. And based on everything that has come out of his mouth, he's a war criminal. But that's just my .02. Many on these shores would insist he's a hero, and a respectable adult, so maybe I'm overthinking it. And it's not like I've not seen him someplace else. Oh right. He, uh, was... hospitalized in his late 50s for leaving the shells on while eating shrimp. He's going to be kinda limited, you know? Allowances have to be made. On second thought, they don't. Certainly not because someone told you you have to. Regardless, when it comes to questionable energies and the vessels that carry them, I'd not worry too much.

(edited - grammar)