Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Master
Thank you for your message, it's like ssdm says, I need to accept it for what it is. In some ways we were both looking for something that neither of us wanted. So we are in the throes of re-aligning re-thinking what we are and where we're going. Wherever that may be!! Just going to accept. Only way to go really..
Will just see what next, fed up with thinking about it to be honest. Going to just concentrate on me
Once again big thanks
Old 31-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThenextLew
Please dont say that
I dont know whats going on but if you feel being separate is what is best than please try your best to keep you guys energy pure by prayer and meditation

Dont let negative thoughts and feelings take over

Awwww, I will err on the side of the positive
Old 31-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalLovesYou
In my experience, the twin flame relationship isn't meant to cause you pain in and of itself, but rather to bring your deep, hidden pain to the surface so that you can deal with it.

The worst thing you can do is to ignore your pain for the sake of "positive vibes" and what not. You need to experience the pain fully so that you can understand where it's coming from (and in most cases this will be your childhood). You can't fully heal until you experience the pain to a degree whereby you understand it.

That being said, please understand the purpose of the twin flame relationship is growth and expansion. If the pain you're experiencing does NOTHING BUT bring you down and ruin your life, please reconsider whether this person is a True Twin Flame or a False Twin Flame (Karmic Tie).

Disclaimer: I've experienced the pain of a false twin flame before I met my actual twin flame. I'd like to make a full thread regarding this experience and what I've learnt, but for the sake of your thread I will make a brief summary of each (once again, this is from my own experience).

False Twin Flame: This kind of person has a similar energetic movement of the twin flame experience. You experience intense emotions with this individual, and despite the pain they cause you, you feel like you can still love them unconditionally. That being said, you experience so much pain in this relationship you feel as though this should be the twin flame relationship because of this. The difference however is that instead of bringing up old pain to the surface for the sake of dealing with it, they in a sense create pain for the sake of hurting you. You feel worthless, as if you depend on this person for worth. You struggle to go on with life because this connection is so energetically draining and eventually you feel like a shadow of your former self.

I must state however that is my experience, the positives to meeting a false twin flame is that it can be an indicator that you're true twin flame is about to come into your life once you rid yourself of the bondage from your false twin flame

True Twin Flame: This person in essence is a mirror of your self. They cause you pain because they bring up pain that you hold deep within for the sake of dealing with it. They bring out your flaws to your face. Meeting this person means that you can NO LONGER run away from yourself because you have, in fact, met the other piece of yourself. You don't feel like you're with someone who gets you, but you feel like you're essentially with yourself. Despite what may happen between you, the look in their eyes will always show you the love and recognition they experience with you, and you will feel the same in your own eyes. You can only ever heal them by healing yourself, and they bring out the hidden pain within you for this reason . Whether they're familiar with the twin flame concept or not, they will be able to see themselves in your (although you'll never be exactly the same due to different upbringings etc). You may feel pain at certain points, but this will only serve to better not only you, but your twin too. You can no longer run away from healing or deny it. You can put it off for some time, but it will always be staring you right in the face.

The biggest difference between my false twin flame and my true twin flame is the fact that I'm able to speak to my higher twin flame now, although this in essence is both our higher being. I picture his face when I speak to this being, but I know in my heart it's my higher self as well because we share a soul.

Please know that yes, your twin flame connection will cause you pain, but it will never ruin your life

Hi there
Thank you for this - yes the false twin is a chaotic experience, the real twin can still feel like too much when one is deciding whether they ought to stay or go.

My guides have said that there is no assistance with this as the choice comes from the individuals alone and each one of the pair also has their own individual thoughts ... So what will be will be I guess.

I am still confused, however I recognise that the confusion is all mine as I navigate what I can and can't handle within me and how I deal with the mirror and the messages that it imparts.