Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
How do you know if your an earth angel or a light worker?

Hi there

How do you know if your an earth angel or a light worker? or which one even??
Is there a difference between them: an earth angel and a light worker and how would a person know if you are one of the two??

Any signs that you know of that makes you an earth angel?

Thank you
Old 05-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Knower
A lightworker is someone who sees the world in need and wants to spread light/love/consciousness. If that's you then you are a lightworker.

I think Earth Angels are specifically beings who came from the 7th or 9th dimension and incarnated on earth to assist with the ascension process.

EDIT: I pulled a big quote from a website stating 31 signs you're an Earth Angel, but I read the copy-paste rules and I'm not allowed to quote like that. Just Google it and examine the signs.

Last edited by slash112 : 05-02-2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Master
Hi

Thanks for your reply as you send this message at 0808 and i read that my guides are telling me that my thoughts and feelings are right.

I think i might be a light worker but not an earth angel as the biggest sign of an earth angel is that your born with a high vibration and i think i was not, almost 100% sure i was not. Like you said they come from 7th or 9th dimension which means there vibration should be strong but a lot of the other signs are spot on for me.

I felt my guides or guardian angels were trying to tell me something for a while now and think this is it.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I felt my guides or guardian angels were trying to tell me something for a while now and think this is it.

Then maybe just go with it, and see how it goes, and where it might take you. Light working in general is about being good in yourself, and thus not be taken out of your vibrational altitude when faced with challenges I like how A Hicks says that your own happiness is the only valuable thing you have to offer others.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Knower
Totally agree, Melahin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi

Thanks for your reply as you send this message at 0808 and i read that my guides are telling me that my thoughts and feelings are right.

I think i might be a light worker but not an earth angel as the biggest sign of an earth angel is that your born with a high vibration and i think i was not, almost 100% sure i was not. Like you said they come from 7th or 9th dimension which means there vibration should be strong but a lot of the other signs are spot on for me.

I think you are most definitely a Lightworker.

You might be an Indigo. Dunno why but I get that sense. Do you feel the need to break down the barriers made by the systems in place in the world?

I'm a Rainbow which is pretty much a type of Earth Angel. I've been a high vibration from the moment I popped out the womb. I'm all about upliftment, and I couldn't do what Indigos do. Indigos are also about upliftment, but they are also fighters, they fight the system, they fight for what they believe in. Rainbows are fearless, but not fighters.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Eelco

Rainworkers. Rainbow workers. Licht workers and those that prefer to work light.
Indigo's. Pink's. Oranges and yellows.

Therapists and sewer workers.
Religious. Agnostic's. Atheists.
Buddhists. Daoists and Taoists.
Mahajana vajrajana theravada.

Wiccans and santarians. Voodoo and spiritists.

What if we decide to just be Humans. Wouldn't that be just enough?

For what it's worth.
I'm supposedly a firts waver. First timer Indigo. Bridging the gaps for rainbows and future diamonds.
We haven't decided on coals yet.

Oh come and ascend they said. It will be fun they said.

With love
Eelco
Old 08-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Knower
Awesome response catsquotl

Indeed, behind my interest in this stuff, is my knowledge that we are all one, and we are all same in essence, and we all came from the same place when you look at the really big picture.

This stuff is like zooming in a little bit from the biggest picture.

And btw, I couldn't do what you Indigos do! Mad props!
Well I could if I really tried, but it would just be unnatural for me.
Hence there's nothing wrong with looking at labels for the purpose of purpose and function. :)
Old 08-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112

And btw, I couldn't do what you Indigos do! Mad props!
Well I could if I really tried, but it would just be unnatural for me.

How can you say that?
You're doing it with a lightheartedness I can only admire.

Don't overthink it.
It's just a gimmick. A way of saying here I am. This is me.
See me or not, just don't sell any of your ** that's all it is.

The hard part of it is being misunderstood again and again. We all know what that's like. So nothing scary there either..

With Love
Eelco
Old 08-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Knower
Indigos (including yourself) have a warrior attitude that I can only admire.

I'm not necessarily overthinking it, but I have been putting a wee bit of work in to grasp these concepts. Being a bridge builder myself, it's important that I do grasp certain concepts.

Of course this is all in the relative. I always have the absolute handy, to keep me right. In the absolute, none of this matters. xD
Old 02-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
anthony c, I'll agree that you sound like a light worker to me! Although, I have to admit, I know next-to-nothing about 'earth angels' so I will have to go and do some research like what slash112 suggested.

I am an 'Indigo Child' and am proud of it! slash112 is right about that 'warrior attitude' (why is it I suddenly feel the need to do a "Xena:Warrior Princess" battle cry? ;-)).

I am also a 'light worker' - this has been revealed to me via dreams, visions, clairaudient messages and synchronicities - and also how I got my name (which is something I'll never share). But I am also 'in love' with darkness (sometimes destructively so)...I'm a walking, talking dichotomy that way.I've got some rather morbid interests (cemeteries, Victorian memento mori, the horror genre in both film and literature, listening to some darker, more gothic music, watching forensics documentaries - I could go on... ;-) I do find that since becoming more 'spiritualized' a few years back, I can only indulge in some of these things on occasion.)But I do believe it is a challenge I'm having to to get past in this lifetime because I can, all too easily, let darkness consume me.

A shaman once told me that I am this 'bright light' and because of that, darkness is 'drawn' to me (ironically enough). It does this in an attempt to 'snuff out' some of that light. Darkness and light also cannot exist without the other as we all know. I try to find a balance as much as I can but am striving to tip the scale toward light more and more.

Eh. I am tired of, "Dark Star" (my name for my 'shadow self') these days. The destructive side of her as there is also a creative/constructive side to her) needs a rest! Think I'll go and find that aspect an especially gothic tomb to languish in... ;- )